The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back, not for long though, I have an appointment at 1.

And yes, hyper really is quite normal for me, much to the consternation of my parents when I was growing up LOL

They used to say if they could bottle my energy and sell it, the world would never need another source again! :)

I don't think I had the pleasure to meet you, Crystal. Wow, you did do a lot of chatting in the last days. :shocked::roftl: At this rate you will have more in two weeks than I have in a year. :naughty:

Hiya Shari..........still talking to me!!!!:naughty:

Just went back for another look at Clares pic as I had missed the cats !:naughty:

I have a nice cat called Gilly...I must take a pic..I have a nice one on my phone but I can't post those :thumbdown:

Yeah....I know what you mean Crystal...it is the Mika effect isn't it!

When I went back a page then to look at Clares pic I got waylaid by Martines vid...again!!!!!!!:naughty:

I don't think I had the pleasure to meet you, Crystal. Wow, you did do a lot of chatting in the last days. :shocked::roftl: At this rate you will have more in two weeks than I have in a year. :naughty:

Good morning Martine!! AND OMG!! in your siggy you have the EXACT part of the Sweet Dreams SF video I wanted to get clipped! 1:59!!!!

Can I steal that PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

She's very hyper Martine...she will make all us oldlings very tired!!!:naughty::roftl:

Well currently I'm in the interior of BC, in Castlegar, going to college, but I'm originally from Surrey, Cloverdale to be exact, which is neighbors to Langley, and I lived in Vancouver City for 15 years until I came here to college.

Oh yes, I remember Surrey

hello :thumb_yello: i'll be here soon, i'm just catching up

Hiya Pooh!

...but of course I'm still talking to you Kath!;) Hoosiers were in Lincoln about a week ago. The one trendy gig place we have here. The Engine Shed. It's only just started getting top acts.

Hiya Shari..........still talking to me!!!!:naughty:

Just went back for another look at Clares pic as I had missed the cats !:naughty:

I have a nice cat called Gilly...I must take a pic..I have a nice one on my phone but I can't post those :thumbdown:

Yeah....I know what you mean Crystal...it is the Mika effect isn't it!

When I went back a page then to look at Clares pic I got waylaid by Martines vid...again!!!!!!!:naughty:

Csts. Yeah you will like this one of my Gemma drinking out the coffee mug.

120456438461515.gif

I have to admit, particularly at the moment, if i venture out of here I might say something I shouldn't! :naughty:

I know what you mean. I couldn't help myself and posted some. I hope I didn't say anything too bad. If I did, you can PM me and let me know!

Sorry, I left earlier, I got lagged out and I took it as a sign to get some things done around here.:naughty:

Good morning Martine!! AND OMG!! in your siggy you have the EXACT part of the Sweet Dreams SF video I wanted to get clipped! 1:59!!!!

Can I steal that PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Aha! It's the exact part I got hypnotized by long ago. :naughty: I searched for the right program, and slowed it down a bit, so we can enjoy it a bit longer. :das:

Feel free to steal it, my pleasure!

She's very hyper Martine...she will make all us oldlings very tired!!!:naughty::roftl:

Oh my, it will be even more difficult to follow things in here. And I can't keep taking days of at work just to catch up here. :naughty:

Hi Pooh!!!

Oh yes, I remember Surrey

Hiya Pooh!

hello :thumb_yello: how are you?

...but of course I'm still talking to you Kath!;) Hoosiers were in Lincoln about a week ago. The one trendy gig place we have here. The Engine Shed. It's only just started getting top acts.

hi shari are you feeling better? i am now starting a cold :thumbdown: (gary is so generous)

hi clare how is the mika cross stictch doing?

Aha! It's the exact part I got hypnotized by long ago. :naughty: I searched for the right program, and slowed it down a bit, so we can enjoy it a bit longer. :das:

Feel free to steal it, my pleasure!

Totally got hypnotized by it last night, was wondering what I was going to do, and now the Mikagods have answered my prayers and sent you! :)

Oh my, it will be even more difficult to follow things in here. And I can't keep taking days of at work just to catch up here. :naughty:

I'll do my best not to take over the threads.....Uh.....yeah...I'll try LOL

Oh good!:thumb_yello:

Yes, we were like that in York..no one ever played York :thumbdown:

120456438461515.gif

Very sweet!

I know what you mean. I couldn't help myself and posted some. I hope I didn't say anything too bad. If I did, you can PM me and let me know!

Sorry, I left earlier, I got lagged out and I took it as a sign to get some things done around here.:naughty:

Yep...best to stay safe and sound in here!:naughty:

hallo jeunes filles!

i'm still doing something for the house/family...i'll be here in a while.....

pls don't rush this way!!! :shocked:

look at this...it's worth (so maybe you will be stuck there and don't post much! :naughty: )

120456438461515.gif

What a cutie, Clare! Hello!

I must go and read those. Hello to you too!

hello :thumb_yello: how are you?

hi shari are you feeling better? i am now starting a cold :thumbdown: (gary is so generous)

hi clare how is the mika cross stictch doing?

Hi Pooh! Now you are getting sick too. :thumbdown: I hope you get better soon, and I wish for us all a very warm and long summer.

Deb, if you have the time to get into this thread, I just want to say I have so much respect for the way you handle things around here. You sure don't have an easy job, and we all should be glad you even want to do this.

You are a great mod, girl! :wub2:

hallo jeunes filles!

i'm still doing something for the house/family...i'll be here in a while.....

pls don't rush this way!!! :shocked:

look at this...it's worth (so maybe you will be stuck there and don't post much! :naughty: )

Thanks Robi, that is so funny!:roftl:

Pooh.........how are you? Have you made any decisions about what you will do?

Alright, I stole, and uploaded it, now I have to go to my appointment...when I come back, can someone please teach me how to put the pictures side by side instead of on top of one another?

And what is wrong with Mika on top?:naughty:

Have a good appointment, I will be gone when you are back :thumbdown:

bon jour, mon amis!

I have to go back & read the last 20 pages, the poetry thing is quite amusing.

Well, I DID it! Gave my 6 minute speech today, and it went well!

won't get my grade until next Tuesday.

Still no official news here, huh?

I have to study for math, but I'm going to hop back & forth here.

hope everyone had/is having a great Tuesday!

(Which, as I pointed out in my speech, is derived from "Zeus' Day"!

OK am nosey. What are the ruptions and why has JV left??

Hi everyone by the way!

cannot believe it's really you....hallo!

i was about to ask...what's happening?

pls update me, i'm lost...............