The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Hi Martine! If I did say anything out of line, please let me know, really.

Hi Clare! Sorry to hear about your hips. (Is it a problem when you hear "hips" you immediately think of Mika singing Hips Don't Lie? :naughty: )

Hi Crystal. Nice computer skills. I haven't ventured into the video arena. You tech savvy oldlings need to have a class for the rest of us!

Shari, Hi! Are you feeling better now? I hope so.

Kath, I like the coziness here!

Oh, and Hi Pooh! Gosh, I hope I didn't miss anyone!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deb, if you have the time to get into this thread, I just want to say I have so much respect for the way you handle things around here. You sure don't have an easy job, and we all should be glad you even want to do this.

You are a great mod, girl! :wub2:

Too bad the rest of us are crap no? :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Just kidding. I heart Deb too. :wub2:

Ho Pooh, aw, been thinking about you. Now you say you're getting a cold, you must feel like all your bad luck has come at once.

Try and keep yer chin up because when you come out of this cold, the Spring like weather should be here and there will be plenty of sunshine and flowers.

bon jour, mon amis!

I have to go back & read the last 20 pages, the poetry thing is quite amusing.

Well, I DID it! Gave my 6 minute speech today, and it went well!

won't get my grade until next Tuesday.

Still no official news here, huh?

I have to study for math, but I'm going to hop back & forth here.

hope everyone had/is having a great Tuesday!

(Which, as I pointed out in my speech, is derived from "Zeus' Day"!

Hi Leona. I was on and off the other day (maybe it was yesterday?) when you were talking about your speech.

Yay, glad to hear it went well!:thumb_yello:

OK am nosey. What are the ruptions and why has JV left??

Hi everyone by the way!

Hiya! Great to see you! Ruptions..how long have you got!?

Ok in a nutshell....a lot of ill feeling after last weeks gigs. A lot of bad behaviour, selfishness, jelousy and queue jumping etc. Bad security practices etc did nothelp. Then Mika put on an after party on the last night for the fans and things just got worse. People did not respect his wishes ..he was supposed to be working around the room to speak to as many people as possible but when people had spoken to him they did not let others have their turn. Eventually he gave up and left leaving a lot of very disappointed people that had waited their turn

Hiya! Great to see you! Ruptions..how long have you got!?

Ok in a nutshell....a lot of ill feeling after last weeks gigs. A lot of bad behaviour, selfishness, jelousy and queue jumping etc. Bad security practices etc did nothelp. Then Mika put on an after party on the last night for the fans and things just got worse. People did not respect his wishes ..he was supposed to be working around the room to speak to as many people as possible but when people had spoken to him they did not let others have their turn. Eventually he gave up and left leaving a lot of very disappointed people that had waited their turn

Yes, I knew that (sorry, after you typed all of that!!). When I was on the thread there was a little bit of huffing and puffing, but nothing major. Was that to do with Jack Violet leaving?? He seemed ok a couple of days ago on that thread.

Anyway, we all leave...and then come back. A-hem....

Thanks Robi, that is so funny!:roftl:

Pooh.........how are you? Have you made any decisions about what you will do?

hi kath i am getting gary's cold :thumbdown: i have put some applications in for admin jobs but not heard anything yet apart from one that said i was unsuccessful this time, but its early days :original:

OK am nosey. What are the ruptions and why has JV left??

Hi everyone by the way!

hi gitb :thumb_yello:

Hi Leona. I was on and off the other day (maybe it was yesterday?) when you were talking about your speech.

Yay, glad to hear it went well!:thumb_yello:

hello, Christina!

Merci.

the awful thing is when you get up there at the podium, your mouth goes dry, your lips are dry, and you cannot form the actual words.

hmmm.... the same thing happened to me the second I heard Mika's voice during the sound check!

hi kath i am getting gary's cold :thumbdown: i have put some applications in for admin jobs but not heard anything yet apart from one that said i was unsuccessful this time, but its early days :original:

Hi Pooh! Very long time no see! I hear you were at 'THE' gig!

i was at 25th and 26th gigs, not at the 28th , consequently not to the afterparty.

which i deeply regret.

i would slash the ppl around mika! :cool:

Ooooh! Driven to violent acts!!

I definitely wouldn't have gone that near him. After 'here are the trousers', I've kind of run out of things to talk to him about.

so ppl let me introduce the fabulous GITB, girlintheblue, one of the older oldlings of the oldling thread!

she was here when i was not even born (as mika fan)!

hallo to all the others.........:thumb_yello:

Too bad the rest of us are crap no? :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Just kidding. I heart Deb too. :wub2:

Ah, you naughty girl, you scared me! :naughty:

Nah, I love you all of course, :blush-anim-cl: it's just that I've been reading some post of Debs today, and she is so lovely. She's always trying to keep the peace and trying to see things from the other person's side.

i was at 25th and 26th gigs, not at the 28th , consequently not to the afterparty.

which i deeply regret.

i would slash the ppl around mika! :cool:

!!! Robi, you are a trip! I would love to meet you one day, you're so feisty. weren't you the one in the 'petition book' video who was ordering the light man around!!

so ppl let me introduce the fabulous GITB, girlintheblue, one of the older oldlings of the oldling thread!

Bless you my dear!!

I don't know many people on this thread now!!!

Yes, I knew that (sorry, after you typed all of that!!). When I was on the thread there was a little bit of huffing and puffing, but nothing major. Was that to do with Jack Violet leaving?? He seemed ok a couple of days ago on that thread.

Anyway, we all leave...and then come back. A-hem....

Some people have been banned some have left, I odn't know the story about Jack and he is a she btw!

Hop eit goes well pooh, as you say, early days

hello, Christina!

Merci.

the awful thing is when you get up there at the podium, your mouth goes dry, your lips are dry, and you cannot form the actual words.

hmmm.... the same thing happened to me the second I heard Mika's voice during the sound check!

Well done..itisn't east is it!

GITB...MM is still around yes and Tootch as well, she was on today

Not older as in age!! :shocked: But I have been here a mighty long time.