The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

What a cutie, Clare! Hello!

I must go and read those. Hello to you too!

Hi Pooh! Now you are getting sick too. :thumbdown: I hope you get better soon, and I wish for us all a very warm and long summer.

Deb, if you have the time to get into this thread, I just want to say I have so much respect for the way you handle things around here. You sure don't have an easy job, and we all should be glad you even want to do this.

You are a great mod, girl! :wub2:

Hello Martine. Hows you?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

!!! Robi, you are a trip! I would love to meet you one day, you're so feisty. weren't you the one in the 'petition book' video who was ordering the light man around!!

The light man!!!! I like it!!!!:roftl:

!!! Robi, you are a trip! I would love to meet you one day, you're so feisty. weren't you the one in the 'petition book' video who was ordering the light man around!!

exactly!

i'm not shy and i like justice...i loved aurelien calling us by numbers to be sure we had the right place in the queue!

and i asked john for chocolate and doghnuts for all the ppl!

YEAH!

:punk:

and of course there are loads of ppl hating me...............:naughty:

And what is wrong with Mika on top?:naughty:

Have a good appointment, I will be gone when you are back :thumbdown:

Hey Kath, I'd say something, but don't want to embarrass myself again like I did on the Amsterdam thread, ha ha.

Hey Robi, hey Pooh, nice to see you guys this evening.

So what is the deal with Jack then? I've been hearing a few rumblings over the last couple of days, wondered what's been going on.

Wow, you got to hear the sound check! How long did it last? Did he do any actual songs or just bits of them?

Yes, I heard the sound check. we (the group in the lobby) applauded after every song, just the music, you know. Then when we heard His voice, a feeling of awe swept over us & jaws fell to the floor!

He just did pieces of songs, I remember Grace Kelly & Love Today, after that it becomes a fuzzy blur ! the whole thing was an hour, hour 1/2 maybe?

Hey Kath, I'd say something, but don't want to embarrass myself again like I did on the Amsterdam thread, ha ha.

Hey Robi, hey Pooh, nice to see you guys this evening.

So what is the deal with Jack then? I've been hearing a few rumblings over the last couple of days, wondered what's been going on.

Hi Rose!! Not often we see you in oldlings (I think, haven't been here for a while).

Ah, you naughty girl, you scared me! :naughty:

Nah, I love you all of course, :blush-anim-cl: it's just that I've been reading some post of Debs today, and she is so lovely. She's always trying to keep the peace and trying to see things from the other person's side.

I know, deb is like the zen master (mistress?) always keeping super calm.

Yes, I heard the sound check. we (the group in the lobby) applauded after every song, just the music, you know. Then when we heard His voice, a feeling of awe swept over us & jaws fell to the floor!

He just did pieces of songs, I remember Grace Kelly & Love Today, after that it becomes a fuzzy blur ! the whole thing was an hour, hour 1/2 maybe?

Wow! Lucky you! A special surprise for those waiting in the warmth of the lobby!:naughty::roftl: That sounds really great.

Ho Pooh, aw, been thinking about you. Now you say you're getting a cold, you must feel like all your bad luck has come at once.

Try and keep yer chin up because when you come out of this cold, the Spring like weather should be here and there will be plenty of sunshine and flowers.

it can only get better :original: i know everyone says this but being here really does help, everyone here is so supportive :huglove:

Hi Pooh! Very long time no see! I hear you were at 'THE' gig!

yes i was at the 26th gig and i had the pleasure of meeting many oldings :punk:

She's a gem in RL too.......feel bad that I didn't get to say goodbye to her in Glasgow....

I really hope to meet her irl some day!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, is this what we are waiting for?

Hello, Robi btw :wub2:

She really is! :thumb_yello:

I don't think he'll be posting it today.

Hello, Clare, I see your caffeinated cat too!

and hello Shari, hope you're feeling better again.

I have to go back & read pages 52 through 77 (like an assignment!)

but I don't want to miss any current excitement.

I didn't realize a person could get banned. Wow.

I want to go back thru those threads & look for photos & videos

but wading thru all the drama was getting depressing....

Can't keep up! Was about to go when Robi posted that Deano was online!

OK...I am going so before I go...

Wendi is out with the girls tonight Robi..taking them to dancing. Oh robi could you ask Allegra to clear her PM box please!

I am afraid I don't have a clue about the Jack issue.

Deb............I agree...she is absolute Gold...I couldn't do her job...would not last five mins :thumbdown:

Gitb...youare cracking me up..yes Rose is a regular Oldling now!:naughty:

OK....I have to go and won't be on until tomorrow night. Please someone text me if we get the news.:thumb_yello:

Sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey! My ears are burning! :blush-anim-cl:

Didn't read all the way back, but thanks for the nice words!

GITB, you are JUST the person I'm looking for!

Look what I just found for you:

mx0106003__oPt.jpg

:wub2:

Anyhoo... got my newsletter done, and came to play and wait with you all

for a bit...

dcdeb