The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Hiya Vicky, it's all news to me too!

Yeah seems all to be quite messy in other places! no time to read it though !:blink:

I am so out of the loop! Huh, what is going on? :naughty:

Yeah seems a lot of post gig tensions !

Sorry Shari and VLM - didn't mean to pop up in the middle there

Stuck in the middle !!:naughty:

no oldies banned - think its cynthia yop and kata - for a week but not really sure y!!

Yeah , also some people left maybe ? Jack violet? oh well !:blink:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening Carrie and Vicky, how you guys tonight?

Were there many dressed up in costumes last night Carrie?

Hello sweetness :wub2:

Carri, I like the Hoosiers, they played Edinburgh Uni not long ago and i was going with a chum, then i realised it was my wedding anniversary and Neil had something planned so could not go !:naughty:

They Were AMAZING!!!!

kids got good places Evie sat on the end of the bar because a person we met called Bonnie let her up Theo found a good place to stand/sit.

Bonnie took Evie down too the front and got into a slight scrap (she was slightly pissed) but no-one got hurt!!!(Bonnie got into a scrap not evie)

:punk::naughty::roftl:

Hello everyone :original:

I'm glad you had a good time :wink2:

I'm going to see them in a month, I can't wait!

And yesterday I went to see Amy Macdonald :biggrin2:

Okay, I have to brag a little. My co-workers and I just went off-site to eat. It's such a beautiful, warm day. It's in the upper 70's and not a cloud in the sky. We sat out on the patio and all I could think about was, "Gee, it's a nice day to ride my bike to the beach and I have to go back to my windowless office" UGG!!

Sorry, I really am thinking about those of you who are shoveling their way out of snow. I'll send some of this California weather your way. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I have to brag a little. My co-workers and I just went off-site to eat. It's such a beautiful, warm day. It's in the upper 70's and not a cloud in the sky. We sat out on the patio and all I could think about was, "Gee, it's a nice day to ride my bike to the beach and I have to go back to my windowless office" UGG!!

Sorry, I really am thinking about those of you who are shoveling their way out of snow. I'll send some of this California weather your way. :mf_rosetinted:

*strolls in*

Hello :mf_rosetinted:

I was just admiring our Cali weather myself. :thumb_yello:

hello - am seeing David Jordan with sara loo next month too . .

see - Im not Mika obsessed!!.

i know you`ve gone now :sneaky2: but im going to see scouting for girls on the 28th of this month

im not mika obsessed either , ok just a wee bit :naughty:

Hiya!

I've hardly been in here and I'm feeling I've neglected my Oldling friends.

You know I was at the Brixton gig last Thursday? So that's nearly a week ago now, and I haven't recovered. My mind won't re-focus back on work and other RL things at all.

i know you`ve gone now :sneaky2: but im going to see scouting for girls on the 28th of this month

im not mika obsessed either , ok just a wee bit :naughty:

More than a wee bit, lassie! *thinks about Sheena's other postings....:naughty: *

Hiya!

You know I was at the Brixton gig last Thursday? So that's nearly a week ago now, and I haven't recovered. My mind won't re-focus back on work and other RL things at all.

i was sitting on a train this time last week bored out my scull with a bleeding puss :roftl:

Hiya!

Hi Ruth,

Glad you're with us now. Completely understandable about the post Mika syndrome, especially with all the pix and vids flying about! :naughty:

More than a wee bit, lassie! *thinks about Sheena' other postings....:naughty: *

do u know what picture i just love ...... this one

P1090048.jpg

i`d love to swing fae those nips :naughty:

Okay, Char, as long as you are thinking about us freezing up here in the snowbelt....*my poor little beaver sitting in the snow*..... :blush-anim-cl:

do u know what picture i just love ...... this one

P1090048.jpg

i`d love to swing fae those nips :naughty:

how could you possibly take this one, sheena? :shocked:

oh god...i'm forgetting we haven't got any news....i'm hypnotized!