Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello - welcome - fab idea!!

Hmm not sure

Hi all BTW

Alcam - did I see you at Hammy ??

alcam

Brixton 28/2/2008 was my 1st MIKA gig, loved it, heading off to Hamsterjam in july, hevalump has a lot to answer for. :thumb_yello:

I could sure feel the Sas' presence in here. :sneaky2: Hi Sis! I've missed you!! :huglove:

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CHARLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :woot_jump:

*jumps on top of you*

How is my old sis?? :wub2:

alcam

Brixton 28/2/2008 was my 1st MIKA gig, loved it, heading off to Hamsterjam in july, hevalump has a lot to answer for. :thumb_yello:

So where do you live - how old etc???? where were you at Brixton - upstairs, down? mosh pit??

Hi Oldlings!

Sorry to interrupt, but I'm at work, sneaking on the MFC again (*tsk, tsk*)

But I just had to show you this perfect gift that RAK1 (Rose) could give to Mika on his birthday or something:

rak1.jpg

This is the description with the picture:

Making tea, though easy to do, is also time cons uming. Once you pour the hot water into the cup, you must patiently hover over it, waiting for the tea to steep. Well, the Penguin Tea Timer happily does the waiting for you.

Place your tea cup under the beak and set it to the desired time. As you turn the timer dial, the beak lowers the tea into the hot water. When time is up, a bell sounds and the penguin automatically lifts his beak, removing the tea bag from the water.

Hi Sasje.... I haven't talked to you in FOREVER :huglove:

Hope all is well!!!!!!!!!!

Hi..:huglove:

Yupyup.. everything is okay..:bleh:

I am almost devorced for real, so I am great..:lmfao:

How's you?? :biggrin2:

Hi Oldlings!

Sorry to interrupt, but I'm at work, sneaking on the MFC again (*tsk, tsk*)

But I just had to show you this perfect gift that RAK1 (Rose) could give to Mika on his birthday or something:

rak1.jpg

This is the description with the picture:

Making tea, though easy to do, is also time cons uming. Once you pour the hot water into the cup, you must patiently hover over it, waiting for the tea to steep. Well, the Penguin Tea Timer happily does the waiting for you.

Place your tea cup under the beak and set it to the desired time. As you turn the timer dial, the beak lowers the tea into the hot water. When time is up, a bell sounds and the penguin automatically lifts his beak, removing the tea bag from the water.

Wow, Suzy, where did you find that? Yes, Rose, that would certainly be a memorable gift! Does Mika use tea bags or loose tea? Just wondering, I'm a bit tea obsessed too.

Hi..:huglove:

Yupyup.. everything is okay..:bleh:

I am almost devorced for real, so I am great..:lmfao:

How's you?? :biggrin2:

Good to hear that :huglove:

I am GREAT! I am having surgery MONDAY...so everyone KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS that everything goes okay!!!!!!

Good to hear that :huglove:

I am GREAT! I am having surgery MONDAY...so everyone KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS that everything goes okay!!!!!!

Hi Holly! Good luck with the surgery. Just saw your post about the prom dress at the NKOTB concert. :roftl: At least you stuck out, which I think is a good thing!

ok - gotta go - RL!!!! need to do dinner etc then drama run to collect errant daughter - back later xxxxx

Bye bye auntie Carrie..:huglove:

Behave..:naughty:

Hi Sasje, I don't think we have met.

I haven't met Alcam (hevalump) either.

I'm Christina

A new auntie..:woot_jump:

I am Sasje..:biggrin2: (oh really?? :doh:)

And I am not sure if you wanna know me..:blink:

Good to hear that

Why are you going to have that? :blink: