whats your favorite mika song?

Wow! Mika has some totally awesome heart felt songs. I can't even begin to describe his amazing work! But, if you have a favorite song of his, what would it be and why? Im curious, everyone has a different opinion but all the same feeling, MIKA IS SIMPLY AMAZING! My favorite song has to be stuck in the middle. Its powerful, amazing and makes me wanna break free sometimes?

let me know.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Today, because it makes me feel all bouncy and energetic and Lollipop:wub2:

Oh and HMDYLM, it seems like he wrote the part about the girl for me...bull, I know...but that's how it feels:roftl:

I really can't say, wich my favourite one is...I really like all of his songs and covers! It's fantastic how he gives an old song something of hisself...I think it sounds a bit strange...but maybe you understand me :wink2:

Hi everyone and :welcomeani: musicfreak .

HOULA it's really hard to choose that's why I would'nt do because every song of mika makes me move from one universe to another, and the emotions are so differents.

Sorry for my bad english I just hope that it's a little bit comprehensible :wink2:

I really don't know, it's a hard question.. I definitely love Grace Kelly.. just because it is the first song I heard from Mika and since then I love him.. but I also like Loverboy, Erase, Happy Ending and especially Holy Johnny!

No, I just love them all:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

my favorites are Billy Brown, Stuck in the middle, Grace kelly, and Relax take it easy ( but the way MIKA says " beautiful" the 2nd time in Big girl you are beautiful, is great!) I love all his songs : )

My favourite songs are 'love today' and 'lollipop'. Everytime I hear them I want to jump around and act crazy and they make me cheerful. :P

But it's very hard to pick your favourite song when all his songs are great ...

I love all of them, but depends what mood I am in. After seeing him live, the songs have changed slightly for me, I can't listen to "Lollipop" without thinking of the confetti at the end, Love Today and the drumming, Stuck in the Middle and the "zo ba ba" bits with the audience. I always loved "Any Other World" but I absolutely love the live version of it, he brings so much emotion to that song. I think Mika should bring out a "Live" version of LICM.:thumb_yello:

I love all of them, but depends what mood I am in. After seeing him live, the songs have changed slightly for me, I can't listen to "Lollipop" without thinking of the confetti at the end, Love Today and the drumming, Stuck in the Middle and the "zo ba ba" bits with the audience. I always loved "Any Other World" but I absolutely love the live version of it, he brings so much emotion to that song. I think Mika should bring out a "Live" version of LICM.:thumb_yello:

yes! he should bring out a live version of LICM!!

i love when he peforms love today live.

it is so good, especially the start of the song!

I love all his songs! But at this moment I really love Happy Ending :wub2: And Any Other World is also so beautiful. And I really like Ring Ring.

I love them all. I can't those one favorite, there're all my favorites!

He should :thumb_yello: