What's your first ever gig and record ??

FIRST CONCERT: New Kids on the Block- February 24, 1989 @ the USF Sundome in Tampa, Florida :naughty: I can still remember every detail as if it were yesterday....and I can still see the HORROR on my daddy's face when he saw how CRAZY OBSESSED his little darling was with Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight :lmao:

First Album: THRILLER :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRST CONCERT: New Kids on the Block- February 24, 1989 @ the USF Sundome in Tampa, Florida :naughty: I can still remember every detail as if it were yesterday....and I can still see the HORROR on my daddy's face when he saw how CRAZY OBSESSED his little darling was with Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight :lmao:

I would just like to say that I am 1,000,000 times MORE devoted to Mika :mf_rosetinted:

LUCKY!! I wanted to marry Jordan when I was eight years old. I was too young to go to any of their concerts. My parents said no way:thumbdown:

LUCKY!! I wanted to marry Jordan when I was eight years old. I was too young to go to any of their concerts. My parents said no way:thumbdown:

JORDAN IS MINE :mf_rosetinted:

j/k I was like 12 I think......... Aaaahhhh SO FUN

I saw them again in 1991 EVEN better! Jordan and I had a moment! :lmao:

JORDAN IS MINE :mf_rosetinted:

j/k I was like 12 I think......... Aaaahhhh SO FUN

I saw them again in 1991 EVEN better! Jordan and I had a moment! :lmao:

You had a moment?? What kind of moment did you have?!

PS- stay away from my man!:gun2:

You had a moment?? What kind of moment did you have?!

PS- stay away from my man!

Do you know HOW MANY fights I got into over Jordan!!!! OMG - Middle School! :lmao: I will fight you too :mf_rosetinted:

Okay - just to give you an idea of how much a FREAK I am.....

while everyone else at the show had on ripped jeans and t-shirts....

I wore a formal dress.... *don't say anything*...just knowing what you are thinking is BAD enough :sneaky2:

:lmao:

So anyways.... I was walking to the front of the stage and Jordan LOOKED right at me....and at the same time - a dove flew over my head :roftl:

TRUE STORY

My first ever gig, was with this cheesy country/rock band her in Norway called DDE, lets just say I was only 12 and I hadn't heard about them before. But when it comes to someone people on this forum actually could know who is, I would say I saw Eminem in 2001 and it was just awesome!

I've been to so many incredible awesome gigs after these two, both Norwegian and international.

My first record was actually given to me by my grandpa, and it was a cd of 24 old christmas carols. The first one I bought myself was the Danish artist Whigfield. I wish I could say something better, like Tori Amos or something...

Do you know HOW MANY fights I got into over Jordan!!!! OMG - Middle School! :lmao: I will fight you too :mf_rosetinted:

Okay - just to give you an idea of how much a FREAK I am.....

while everyone else at the show had on ripped jeans and t-shirts....

I wore a formal dress.... *don't say anything*...just knowing what you are thinking is BAD enough :sneaky2:

:lmao:

So anyways.... I was walking to the front of the stage and Jordan LOOKED right at me....and at the same time - a dove flew over my head :roftl:

TRUE STORY

oh. my. god.:lmfao:

Forget about what I'm thinking, I wonder what he was thinking when he saw you dressed for the prom. lol.

That's too cool. Awesome story!

oh see... now i feel old.... :thumbdown:

my first concert was Supertramp!

and my first album was Supertramp... Crime of the Century

(unless we count the records with kiddy songs on it!)

OLD- did you not seemy post - Osmonds in 1972!!

oh. my. god.:lmfao:

Forget about what I'm thinking, I wonder what he was thinking when he saw you dressed for the prom. lol.

That's too cool. Awesome story!

....hey I never thought of it like that :blink:

OH WELL! I did it BECAUSE at my FIRST NKOTB concert EVERYONE

was wearing formal dresses... *then again it was Tampa* So I just assumed that they would do the same thing in St. Pete....BOY was I wrong!!!!!

Yeah....I GUESS that WOULD explain WHY he was looking at me :naughty:

At least MIKA wasn't looking at me cause I was the odd ball at the circus :roftl:

Uhmn. My first gig was the concert of Di-rect. It's a Dutch band.

I was totally fan of them 5 years ago or something. :naughty:

But I still think they're quite good!

My first record got to be "Kinderen voor kinderen". A CD with stupid Dutch child songs. But of an artist, I think the Backstreet boys. :naughty:

Uhmn. My first gig was the concert of Di-rect. It's a Dutch band.

I was totally fan of them 5 years ago or something. :naughty:

But I still think they're quite good!

My first record got to be "Kinderen voor kinderen". A CD with stupid Dutch child songs. But of an artist, I think the Backstreet boys. :naughty:

aaah I had that one tooo:roftl: (kinderen voor kinderen)

My first gig was Bruce Springsteen, somewhere in the eighties, Born in the USA-tour. Great show, great performer. Still listen to the CD every now and then.

My first album??? Sorry, but at my age there's a little Alzheimer's disease :wink2: Had to be vinyl.

you mean real music?!?!

my first real concert was EVERMORE! and it was 2 days before my 19th birthday. It was a great show and jon the lead noticed my necklace and I was like OMG@$%#$% he talked to me! the other 2 were totally exausted and didnt say anything to me....snobs..JK!

my first real album was evermore "real life!"

well acutally first ever album was blinky bill

and my first ever concert was mr blobby but I doubt that counts for anything