"toying" With Mika

A. Clay

Totally still Saturday :) and I'm lovin it :) Having SOOOO much fun here with other Mika fans, so WONDERFUL to be able to talk about him with people who understand my instant obsession!! I hate to say that word though, but man, he's in my thoughts and my mind all day, his songs, his art, his experiences, his laugh, just..omg. The boy who I have a crush on here at school is wondering why I haven't been paying much attention to him lately. We have this wierd thing, he's a really cool guy, and we flirt back and forth, and I pretend to be his stalker, it's really fun, but since I've discovered Mika..it's all I can think about!! omg!

Lol! Yeah, I really haven't been paying much atteniton to my crushes either to be honest.:naughty:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Ana, just new today! About 4 hours ago, to be exact :)

I just discovered Mika about a week ago, and finally found this place, somewhere that I can gush as much as I feel like I need to about Mika, cause I live in the middle of nowhere and no one knows who he is!! And the ones that DO know, DON'T LIKE HIM, so no one to be all squishy about him with :)

I talked to the boy today though, he seems to understand, and he's been coming to my door instead of me going to his LOL

oh yes, i think i saw your name in the introduction section!! i'm suppossed to hello every "newbie". But today i didn't, i'm such a bad rep.:mf_rosetinted:

great!!!! they don't know him in canada??!!!, that's just weird, i mean he's been there loads of times!!

did you got to see him in the previous tour there?

do u have a hobbie?

Mika's my hobbie :D

And no, I don't think he's too old for toys at all. I have but 13 years to my existance and delight in reading books written in the 19th century such as those by Jane Austen.

I have an unhealthy obsession with the seedy underbelly that was old London and probably still is. I am obsessed with Nastalgic burlesque satire and French theater of the centuries passed.

Surely these subjects are somewhat mature for my knowledge and I am to be expected to be ignorant to the whole ideas and yet I spend my days scrounging books and other sources of information to find out even the slightest thing new.

I dress like a mother from the 1920-50 period and I DO NOT have any toys to my name.

Surely this is an old spirit for a young girl such as I.

Could it not go the opposite way?

EDIT: Sorry for sounding old fashioned but that's just my opinion ;)

I spent too many years in depressive isolation because I cared what other people thought about what I did. No more. I express myself however I need to, within the bounds of the law of course! I play with toys, I collect webkins, I have a Neopet(or 4) and there are stuffed animals all around my dorm room.

I regularly buy Archie comics, much to the delight of the store clerk who always puts aside new ones for me. She thinks it's hilarious, I don't care. It's what I like. And now..I like Mika!! :) Which is FANTASTIC may I say, because it just reinforces my feelings that I should be doing what makes me feel good and smile. That means......

TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have to say - what you said here is inspirational Crystal! I love it!! Do what you love and who cares what people say!! WOOT! Thanks for the smile. :thumb_yello::D

And thanks A. Clay for the fun pics.

And no, I don't think he's too old for toys at all. I have but 13 years to my existance and delight in reading books written in the 19th century such as those by Jane Austen.

I have an unhealthy obsession with the seedy underbelly that was old London and probably still is. I am obsessed with Nastalgic burlesque satire and French theater of the centuries passed.

Surely these subjects are somewhat mature for my knowledge and I am to be expected to be ignorant to the whole ideas and yet I spend my days scrounging books and other sources of information to find out even the slightest thing new.

I dress like a mother from the 1920-50 period and I DO NOT have any toys to my name.

Never ever be sorry for sounding the way you feel you should sound. Regardless of age, it's all a matter of mind. You can be 50 years old and not think like one, or you can be 13 and think like one of 50, it matters not. What matters is the strength of spirit. It seems that you have that, and a hunger for knowledge, how can the two not make a beautiful combination? Go strong, but not thoughtlessly about your business, and you will do just fine. My hat is off to you, young lady. And ye harm none, do what ye will.

YAY MIKA!!!!!!!!!!! :))))

ok, it's 4 to 1:00 am, i'm going to bed now, plus my mum just yelled if i'm going to bed any of this days...

night night!!

Goodnight!! Thanks!!

Well, Crystal, I'm going to head off to bed now. I've had a long day...and I have another long day ahead of me tomorrow.:roftl:

I will see you around and if you need anything, pm me!!:thumb_yello:

Goodnight!

goodnight! Nice to meet you!!!

Sweet Mika Dreams!!

I just have to say - what you said here is inspirational Crystal! I love it!! Do what you love and who cares what people say!! WOOT! Thanks for the smile. :thumb_yello::D

Thanks!!!! It's totally the way it is though, cause there's no way you can please everyone in the world, if you do, you'll tear yourself apart. So it's best to do the best you can with the one that matters most. The one you spend every single waking and sleeping moment with. the one you look at in the mirror every morning. YOU :) If you're not happy for you, how can you be happy for everyone else? You have to make sure that you take care of number 1 first so that you can be there for the people you care about when they need you :)

Kyhla sweets!

so nice to see you here again:) always love talking with you hon!

how you been???????????:wub2: :wub2:

Why is everyone so weirded out by his toy collection?!? I find it really cool! I would love to spend the day in his house playing with his toys!!

I mean how can you not like toys?!:blink:

That sounded so wrong again:roftl:

Why is everyone so weirded out by his toy collection?!? I find it really cool! I would love to spend the day in his house playing with his toys!!

I mean how can you not like toys?!:blink:

well yeah,it's not weird.i'm 15,yet i still play around with my looney tunes toys collection.thanks again A.clay! our la queen de pictures,:mf_lustslow:

ABOUT TOYS . . .

omg!!!!!!!!!!!he collects Sylvanian families!!!!!

I do too!! . . . yey, now I don't feel weird anymore!

oh I love Mika!!!

you're never to old for toys . . . mika is 3 years older then me

and i still play with kiddie toys, I believe mika is a big kid at heart

I love toys, I was regularly playing with toys well after most children,

but I didn't care, it was fun! . . . used to make up very elaborate games with our toys, barbies mostly....ah the good old days

-Mika is over 10 years YOUNGER than me and *I* still play with toys!!

-Bought my first Furby a month ago, it's fantastic! I see absolutely nothing wrong with embracing and coddling your inner child. It's what makes me happy, and if being happy is wrong, then there is something wrong with the world!

. . . I love that you did that without thinking of what others think!

Toys rule! I don't ever remember a time when I was little that I actually wanted to grow up, playing with toys is often a lot more fun than real life, and your using your imagination! . . . and that is never a bad thing in my opinion.

my furby will randomly just start churping at like 3am so i have taken out the batteries

-I spent too many years in depressive isolation because I cared what other people thought about what I did. No more. I express myself however I need to, within the bounds of the law of course! I play with toys, I collect webkins, I have a Neopet (or 4) and there are stuffed animals all around my dorm room.

-I regularly buy Archie comics, much to the delight of the store clerk who always puts aside new ones for me. She thinks it's hilarious, I don't care. It's what I like. And now..I like Mika!! :) Which is FANTASTIC may I say, because it just reinforces my feelings that I should be doing what makes me feel good and smile. That means......

-TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- . . . Mine likes to sleep alot. I have to wake him up a few times before he'll stay awake long enough to do anything amusing. Mine is a first series furby, I bought it from Ebay, and so it doesn't respond to vocal commands. You have to pet it to train it, and...wait...wait a second....his eyes are open but he's not awake..what the heck...

-Sorry gotta go check out the BBIAM . . .

-Ok Back, he was sleeping, I woke him up, and now he wants to play . . .

He's sitting in my lap giggling as I type LOL

yeah i have an old one form when i was little and i had to feed it by sticking my finger in it's mouth and i started chomping and i had it taken away

. . . when I was in school, I was soo shy and hated people to think I was different. I didn't like being left out, but I didn't want to be just part of the regular crowd either. It's funny but Mika has made me less shy, now I just try and be more me more often and forget about being self concious or shy.

mine used to do thast too!!!

It got very annoying after a while...they never learn do they?!

-Yah that's how I have to feed mine too LOL It's so funny!!

-YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

-Oh he's gone back to sleep now LOL

O! i had a furby!- two actually, one didn't work but i got so attached to it that I wouldn't return it so i ended up with one that didn't work and one that did. I taught the one that did work how to dance and stuff- it was friggin sweet. The one that didn't work was white with brown spots and the one that did work was mostly purple with green and yellow- beautiful. My parents only let me take the one that didn't work to school though . . .

ah well, good times.......gooood times....

-Totally good times! I have a blast bringing him into the lounge at college here, and everyone just adores him, so he gets lots of playtime LOL I've even had someone come ask me if they could borrow him for awhile to play with LOL

-I want a Tamigachi though, I had one once, but the batteries died

[quote name='LadyGodiva;1217777

]oh' date=' i know i've already ranted about my tamagachi somewhere on the boards. quite a sad story. Murdered (well basically, anyways) by a second grade teacher . . . [/quote']

Aww, I love this thread too! Its so childlike and Mikaish! . . .

. . . the toy pics are lovely! I really would love to play with Mika and his toys, imagine all the fun you could have! I mean he has a very impressive collection!

. . . My brothers have this HUGE toy room, it's amazingly fun. I think Mika would be there for HOURS! LOL They have this huge city made up of different playsets, from barbie houses to Masters of the Universe castles, and this HUGE 12x15ft table they have it set up on, and toys from EVERY single genre, it's amazingly fun to play there . . .

. . . whenever i babysit, i always have to stop myself from playing with their toys when they don't want to because its so much fun! and ya know, toys have gotten so much crazier since i was little! While its true that some lack the imagination which required when i was a tot, some of them are soooooo cool! I babysit because it gives me an excuse to have fun and i get paid for it!

. . . Toys have definately gotten really crazy over the years, man i have so much fun walking with my neices through the toy store, so much cool stuff!! I bought this cool eye spy toy which is like...a microscope in what looks like a monsters eye!

You hook it up to your TV and use the eye to look at things, and it makes it like 200 times maginification, it's the coolest toy EVER!!! . . .

. . . That toy room sounds so cool!!! . . . used to have a bedroom

with so many barbies in it!! . . . be there for hours!!

Ah! This is great! . . . And toys are just cool, ofcourse.

ABOUT TOYS . . .

There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing with and owning toys! I have a massive Sylvanian Families collection and I love them all! I'm not ashamed about it and go Mika for collecting them! A person is not a child for long so we should all enjoy the childish moments that we all have and cherish them. Mika has made me proud of who I am so thank you Mika!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing with and owning toys! I have a massive Sylvanian Families collection and I love them all! I'm not ashamed about it and go Mika for collecting them! A person is not a child for long so we should all enjoy the childish moments that we all have and cherish them. Mika has made me proud of who I am so thank you Mika!

So true :) Children are one of the few people who can experience true, pure joy of the spirit. If I can capture that, even for just a moment, I would consider myself lucky, so I do! I love being childish, it's so much fun!! :)

So true :) Children are one of the few people who can experience true, pure joy of the spirit. If I can capture that, even for just a moment, I would consider myself lucky, so I do! I love being childish, it's so much fun!! :)

I'm 15 but I feel about 10 sometimes and think it's great! You are so right, we must consider ourselves blessed when we feel childish as children are so carefree!

Kyhla sweets!

so nice to see you here again:) always love talking with you hon!

how you been???????????:wub2: :wub2:

Hey Suzanne, likewise great to talk with you, I still love your av pic! ;)

I'm fine thank you, just trying to locate a good red wig for an ok price :P

They're hard to find to say the very least!

And yourself?

How are you?

Love that umbrella, I was thinking about a deep purple scarf to give him as a present for if he comes but I doubt he will. What do you think?

I can always make him a toy or something :P

PS. It's Khayla BTW ;)

Hey Suzanne, likewise great to talk with you, I still love your av pic! ;)

I'm fine thank you, just trying to locate a good red wig for an ok price :P

They're hard to find to say the very least!

And yourself?

How are you?

Love that umbrella, I was thinking about a deep purple scarf to give him as a present for if he comes but I doubt he will. What do you think?

I can always make him a toy or something :P

PS. It's Khayla BTW ;)

Good morning Khayla! :)

Never ever be sorry for sounding the way you feel you should sound. Regardless of age, it's all a matter of mind. You can be 50 years old and not think like one, or you can be 13 and think like one of 50, it matters not. What matters is the strength of spirit. It seems that you have that, and a hunger for knowledge, how can the two not make a beautiful combination? Go strong, but not thoughtlessly about your business, and you will do just fine. My hat is off to you, young lady. And ye harm none, do what ye will.

YAY MIKA!!!!!!!!!!! :))))

Thank you, I just think it's silly to allowe the rest of the world the pleasure of knowing that we use IT'S ideas on what is acceptable acording to age/gender etc etc... You're right, it doesn't matter wheather you're 5 or 50, it's the person behind the age.

So who wants to debate with me about wheather Mika is too old for toys???

C'mon...:D Lol