The "I love the MFC mods" thread

IngievV

Well I don't often debate, but I have strong feelings about certain things at the moment and again, isn't that what a forum is for? Or I have I got it completely wrong?

There's bound to be discussions and debates because everyone is different and we all have different opinions. But it just seems lately that its happening all the time, in most threads you go in.

Anyway! I'm way off topic so i'm gonna scoooooot back to the British thread! (love you mods :huglove:)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does nearly everybody speak of negativity whenever the truth is spoken about?

Just because everyone doesn't have the same experience (good or bad) it

doesn't make their point of view, opinions or feelings less valid. But it seems that we are not allowed to express any other opinions or feelings than the good ones.

Firstly, I thought that was what the MFC was all about, sharing experiences?

Secondly, how will things ever change if we don't talk about problems we encounter or percieve?

Pretending things are great all of the time is so blinkered!

Well...some people have opinions and may be too afraid to voice them. The MOD selection isn't a democracy and many want to please them because it's advantageous to do so.

Having said that though...I have had some great support from many of them and they know who they are :huglove::wub2: ('cept of course, doesn't looke like some of them are logged in at the moment). :wink2:

Oh and Freddie - you're ok. I mean "better ok" - *wonders where she picked up that new term*:naughty:

Well I don't often debate, but I have strong feelings about certain things at the moment and again, isn't that what a forum is for? Or I have I got it completely wrong?

It's OK Babspanky you are entitled to your opinion even if it's not good. This is our thread, we like to be all lovey dovey in here.

There's bound to be discussions and debates because everyone is different and we all have different opinions. But it just seems lately that its happening all the time, in most threads you go in. Anyway! I'm way off topic so i'm gonna scoooooot back to the British thread! (love you mods :huglove:)

This is just a generalisating, yes, not directed specifically at me? :wink2:

Well...some people have opinions and may be too afraid to voice them. The MOD selection isn't a democracy and many want to please them because it's advantageous to do so.

Having said that though...I have had some great support from many of them and they know who they are :huglove::wub2: ('cept of course, doesn't looke like some of them are logged in at the moment). :wink2:

Oh and Freddie - you're ok. I mean "better ok" - *wonders where she picked up that new term*:naughty:

So Ive never supported you :boxed:

eekkkkkk your turning nastyyyyyyyyyyyyy:boxed:

Your right and people forget about the amount of spam and other nasties that would be here

That's why we love you all:wub2: And there couldn't be a better time to show it then now...

So Ive never supported you :boxed:

eekkkkkk your turning nastyyyyyyyyyyyyy:boxed:

Ha ha! Noooo. You're reading this wrong! :blink:

I said "some" are not here. You're here though!

I used the same term you used for babspanky's thread, remember (it was just several minutes ago)

FREDDIE IS FABULOUS

FREDDIE IS FANTASTIC

FREDDIE IS FREAKIN AWESOME

FREDDIE IS FENOMENAL (wrong spelling but running out of "F" words - the good kinds)

Ha ha! Noooo. You're reading this wrong! :blink:

I said "some" are not here. You're here though!

I used the same term you used for babspanky's thread, remember (it was just several minutes ago)

FREDDIE IS FABULOUS

FREDDIE IS FANTASTIC

FREDDIE IS FREAKIN AWESOME

FREDDIE IS FENOMENAL (wrong spelling but running out of "F" words - the good kinds)

Ohhh I like FENOMENAL its sounds kinda insulting but I like it :wink2:

Im sure theres some hidden code in there spelling toss pot or something equally apple ish :naughty:

I think I just made that word up. :naughty:

*adds to dictionary* I might start using it more often!

Your right and people forget about the amount of spam and other nasties that would be here

I'm just going to say this now, Freddie is the member i've known the longest on here and he is the one that i look to if i need advice, or if need to talk to someone, so i just y'know, wanted to say thanks an' all that. errrm. i don't do this kinda thing well!

So yeah!!!!! No Freddie bashing alright?? I'm from Hull - fighting is what we do best..... :bleh:

*runs away and hides*

(kidding on the fighting comment by the way - if you're not from round here, you might not get it!)

:naughty:

very good one and i completely agree with you!! without them we wouldnt know anything about mika besides from the few interviews he has had...

LoVe you mods!!

thankyou for making our lives more mikafantastic...^^...:wink2: ...:thumb_yello: ...:bleh:

Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhh great job you guys :thumb_yello: You all make everyone feel so welcome, always answers our qs, help with any issues we have, deal with any problems....and probably a million other things we don't realise ye do!! But we do appreciate it!! Go MFC Mods!! :groupwave::cheers::gathering:

• 3 months later...

This thread needs to be seriously bumped.

I just want to thank all of the MODS for keeping this place under control to the best of your abilities. I don't think people really have any idea what it's like being a mod, but I was having a conversation with one (who shall remain nameless) and what they deal with is much more stressful than we realize. So guys: don't take them for granted and show your appreciation. They work their butts of -- especially when MFC crashes. Anyways...

I love you MODS! :huglove::flowers2: