Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

i had a nightmare to! 2 night ago! about mika!

i dreamt i went to a concert and i knew no one! it was sad....and i set faaaar away! with my family...and i went away for few minuts and when i was back my mom was gone and my dad said she was bored so she left!

and the show was so weird! with an indian theme! so no mika! it was bad!!!

oh and mika took ppl to help him with the show...like fans... and totaly forgot about me and didnt give a damn! WAAAAAAAAA

BUT! funnily enough last night i had a like a fixed dream!

i went to his concert again and i did know everyone! and they took me to be like a fairy that fly over the crowed! it was fun!!! and than after the show i showed mikas mom a huge blanket that i made with mika theme on it...and she LOVED it and wanted it but i told her its not for them cause i worked loads on it and i want to keep it.... but she kept begging...LOL! so i gave it to her... :bleh: that dream was MUCH better!

haahah thats funny :P

have u really made a mika-themed blanket?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER PATTERN WILL BRING WET AND COOLER WEATHER TO THE INTERIOR OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FRIDAY AND SATURDAY...

THE WARM AND DRY WEATHER OF THE PAST SEVERAL WEEKS IS EXPECTED TO COME TO AN ABRUPT END LATER THIS WEEK AS A POWERFUL WEATHER SYSTEM TAKES SHAPE OVER THE PACIFIC AND MOVES INTO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. NORMALLY THE REGION HAS A CHANCE TO EASE INTO THE WET SEASON WITH SEVERAL WEATHER SYSTEMS PROGRESSIVELY BRINGING RELATIVELY LIGHT PRECIPITATION FURTHER SOUTH DURING THE FALL. HOWEVER... IT APPEARS THAT THIS SEASON WILL INSTEAD BEGIN WITH A STRONG WEATHER SYSTEM AFFECTING THE REGION.

haha

So, Mika finally got his pretty butt back to LA to work on the album (so says his latest blog).

Someone needs to run into him! Come on, SoCal peeps - get your stalk on. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll be on my guard:thumb_yello:

can i stay at your house this weekend? haaha i wanna go mika searching xD

I don't think you'd want to :naughty:

I sound like SUCH a fangurl in this essay I'm writing about Mika :lol3:

:naughty:

My teacher will soon discover how weird I really am once she reads it.

Aww how cute :wub2:

What's the essay about?

I have to write a 5 paragraph essay in French about why I'm studying french and of course I found a way to incorporate Mika into there :naughty:

This girl in my class calls me Mika :blush-anim-cl:

I sound like SUCH a fangurl in this essay I'm writing about Mika :lol3:

:naughty:

My teacher will soon discover how weird I really am once she reads it.

haha nice lol.

*sigh* o ok then. :roftl:

I'm really close to the studio ... but I wonder where his hotel is ... :naughty:

:shocked: im going to every hotel near the studio. know what. im gonna camp out in front of the studio! tell me where it is so i can freeze time and travel the 419 miles lol!

:roftl:

Aww how cute :wub2:

What's the essay about?

I have to write a 5 paragraph essay in French about why I'm studying french and of course I found a way to incorporate Mika into there :naughty:

This girl in my class calls me Mika :blush-anim-cl:

:lol3:

The essay is about an experience in your life that was very significant to you. And we had to explain it and describe it to make it feel like youre there and stuff :naughty:

How are you??! :huglove:

:lol3:

The essay is about an experience in your life that was very significant to you. And we had to explain it and describe it to make it feel like youre there and stuff :naughty:

How are you??! :huglove:

Oh that's a pretty easy and fun subject :punk:

I'm gooood. How are you?:wub2:

I miss you guys ):

I've been so busy lately, and I haven't had time to chat! But I've been checking the forums for major Mika updates everyday, so don't think that I've abandoned this place!

I'll talk to you all in December (because that's when I'll be FREEE!!!)

<3 Amanda

I miss you guys ):

I've been so busy lately, and I haven't had time to chat! But I've been checking the forums for major Mika updates everyday, so don't think that I've abandoned this place!

I'll talk to you all in December (because that's when I'll be FREEE!!!)

<3 Amanda

aww ok amanda. til then, good luck w/ everything your doing :D. :bye:

omg! scary! i hope youre ok!

I'm fine thanks! But my mom got scared, so I had to pack all of my prized possessions and put everything by the front door. But now the fire is out, but it's a bit scary because the water helicopters are still flying around. Haha the 3rd thing I grabbed when I was packing was LICM!!!! :naughty:

I'm fine thanks! But my mom got scared, so I had to pack all of my prized possessions and put everything by the front door. But now the fire is out, but it's a bit scary because the water helicopters are still flying around. Haha the 3rd thing I grabbed when I was packing was LICM!!!! :naughty:

Awww...That sounds so scary!!:shocked:

Haha! LICM was the third thing you chose. I can't say I blame you.:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by daydreambeliever

o wow. im glad ur safe. haha and now u have your stuff ready if another fire threatens youguys! lets hope it doesnt tho!