The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've all got one of them..

Oh very nice!!!

Well, they are fashionable still.. He could get some numbers if he wore it to the pub!

So is it likely his work will give him his job back?

Is he relieved in some ways??

I got it free with my scanner years ago.. There are some programs around .. If you can be bothered - by a PC user magazine with the free CD.. But check out the contents of the CD before buying it.. Most the time there is a Photo editing prog on them.. don't buy if it's only a trial version though..

Have you tried using Photobuckets editor.. I just had a look at it's pretty good..

All the frickin time

Well done!

Hoopla Teegs!!

Dunno if he's relieved... haven't really spoken to hm about it... he's prob annoyed about being pulled cause it's happened before...

Have tried PB editor.. I'll have more of a go when I get a chance...

And I'll look at th programs on the mags..

I've had a f*cker of a day so I was just going to lurk and not post tonight but this forced me out:

I'll send you some written by others tomorrow.

Btw, Teegs, if you're going to use this sign you need to start dealing again:

nicocollard.png

:bleh:

Yes boss...

I will when I'm not so busy working...

I think so. My mother doesn't. I don't care, is my room.

Toodles.

Some camera or something for sale a bit back had photoshop with it and it was like $200 ... random.

Oh, random tidbit from today: apparently I seriously 'missed out' by skipping biochem this morning ... it appears my entire group has a crush on the new lecturer

*is kind of intrigued ... but also rather freaked out*

And have you heard the news? Apparently Mike *didn't* save the day. He didn't help up some girl that tripped over

He prob wanted to shag her...

Normally I'm reading as well, and lately its cross stitching

I get bored easily

Anything for those free bread rolls

One day teegs.... one day *pulls a "I'll take your title one day face.... however that goes*

Much like one day the MQ queen title will be mine again

The Challenge

After analysing my learning I can conclude.....

For the most part I learn badly *insert naughty smile*

*throws in terms such as deep/surface processing, episodes, constructivism and linking to make herself look smart*

*pulls out assignment to begin typing*

You give them false hope *slaps you*

I always get someone with a thick accent who you can't understand on a dodgy phone line (prob calling from india)

It took me saying "I don't have any time right now and I'm no interested" 6 times, followed by 6 "Whats?"by them before I hung..... each time I had to repeated myself I got louder *insert mf_rosetinted smilie*

And I know places where you can pick up pirated versions of almost any photoediting program for about $5... if you cant find one in a mag...

You do get bored easily...

Call me stingy... I like free stuff...

Sure you will...

The challege shall be good...

Oh good... deep learning... and constructivism... you should get good marks if you demo your deep knowledge on those...

So, I'm cruel... I can't bring myself to say no first off...

I'll look around and let you know if I can't...

10% geez.

I'm suprised we're still on level three (even if its 3b or whatever)

The melbournites, particular the gov should just man up and go to stage 4 already... we didn't get the winter rains we needed last year and we're not going to get them this year.

Especially since alot of places are way way beyond stage 4.

I've been spending time in my room, with my fan about 10 cms away from me blwoing on me constantly, and the cats have decided my hardwood floors are the cooler place to pass out and relax than any other floors.

I was tempted to go to the rogue's in frankston (after all, we dont get that many bands... we got eskimo joe, grinspoon and shannon noll), but now no dice.

We're on 4... will be on five within the month if there's no rain...

And ask Zoe about Shannon in Forbes... Forbes was hell around Grand Final time... being a Guy fan wasn't tolerated there... Condo is pretty close to Forbes...

I WONT TO POST A EASTER MESSAGE AND IT WONT WORK

and no this isnt what i wanted to post

easter.jpg

kinda disturbing

Just a wee bit...

i know i thought i was seeing things

and i have to go to work tommorow with kiddies

god help me

So do I... but they're between the ages of 8 and 10 so that's okay...

Pft.... everyone knows the 80s were when it was at. All the good things came out of that decade :bleh:

And hey hey zozo

DQ...

Oh I know!!! Everything's fascinating... from him loving Lily (which I've read some good fanfiction about those two) to his relationship with Dumbledore and Voldie!!!

His relationship with Harry is fascinating as well...

same but at the same time I have a tendancy to embrace it...

*hides the various 90s cds in her car*

I don't embrace it :fisch:

Nah, I'm embaressed by it, but I love it.

when I got the sixth book I went to see a mate who flicked through to the end and gasped... I was like "what? WHAT?! Did Dumbledore snuff it? Is Bill and Fluer getting married? Did Harry and Ginny get together? What about Ron/Hermione? Remus/Tonks? WHAT?!"

He just looked at me and called me a freak...

That sounds like me... except of course I protested I didn't want to know after I found out.

It was still sad reading it though :tears:

And the 7th book was sad... she went on a killing character spree

And Tegan was telling me about the fact you guys do have HP convos here. we were actually talking about it today...

Yep... back when the book came out, gave those of us who had read it a chance to discuss it with others who had..

We're all freaks :naughty:

I'd lean towards the 70's if I had to choose to be honest but I adore the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's...

Oh and you should see the "gorgeous" 80's clothes mum used to put me in... they were very cutting edge!!!

hehe, and you are shiny!!!

I love them too.. And if I wasn't afraid of the repercussions of posting an embarrassing photo of me *points in DC's general direction* I'd post an award winning photo of me in the 80's..

And you are shiny too!! :glasses3:

****, I take a quick peek to see what's going on and your talking about HP!?!?!? :tears:

*slaps*

*hesitates*

*leaves again*

makeotherhappy.gif

Thats it.... 3 Mike's per post from now on

and maybe you should starting posting in some obscure colour

You certainly have OD under control Bec keepnormal.gif

I think she could use opposite smileys to display her feelings now. Only in here though... We don't need any more misunderstandings.. :boxed:

I didn't read HP ......... .... therefore cannot contribute ....... :blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: My daughter did tho' ..........

I've seen the first movie, but that's it.. That was enough for me.. :naughty:

I don't think I had too many HP convos with the family unless it was with Tegan... We'd have heaps of them... or I'd talk and she'd listen and sometimes add her two cents... You know Tegan...

Oh she's going to love the fact I'm having a HP convo in here!!!

Can you ever imagine having a HP convo with Nathan? Or the parentals?

They roll their eyes every time I mention the M word...

NO!!! No, don't ask Zoe about Shannon... really don't... I mean my claim to fan was never my proudest moment!!!

YES!!! Do it!!!

Night, night all....I'm off for an early night.

I got what I wanted from the last Harry book....Harry and Ginny together :thumb_yello:

I think everyone on the Aussie thread is a perfect people from a perfect decade with perfect taste in music and clothing:wink2:

OD you big chicken....come back in here and play:naughty:

Have fun everyone, see you tomorrow :bleh:

You do get bored easily...

I do... I need to have my hands occupied, whilst reading/listening/watching things

Call me stingy... I like free stuff...

Free stuff is always good... as are clearance items and bargains.

Sure you will...

One day.... you watch, one day.

The challege shall be good...

Yes it shall :mf_rosetinted:

Oh good... deep learning... and constructivism... you should get good marks if you demo your deep knowledge on those...

Hopefully... I'm just glad I've finished it.. now only have to print at uni.

So, I'm cruel... I can't bring myself to say no first off...

At least your polite. I suppose they probably hate me, but then, I wouldn't end up shouting at them if they would just say "no problem" and let me hang up. But their so pushy, they just keep talking.

I'll look around and let you know if I can't...

Let me know if you find a good one on a mag as well :wink2:

We're on 4... will be on five within the month if there's no rain...

As I said, Melbournites are slackers. The reason we haven't gone up a level is the government is too concerned with keeping people happy, and so has optimistic hopes for rain.

And ask Zoe about Shannon in Forbes... Forbes was hell around Grand Final time... being a Guy fan wasn't tolerated there... Condo is pretty close to Forbes...

*asks Zoe*

So do I... but they're between the ages of 8 and 10 so that's okay...

Teaching tomorrow Teegs?

And is it sad that we're now mqing in response to a single post....?

His relationship with Harry is fascinating as well...

*hides the various 90s cds in her car*

I don't embrace it :fisch:

Nah, I'm embaressed by it, but I love it.

That sounds like me... except of course I protested I didn't want to know after I found out.

It was still sad reading it though :tears:

And the 7th book was sad... she went on a killing character spree

Yep... back when the book came out, gave those of us who had read it a chance to discuss it with others who had..

We're all freaks :naughty:

hehe, you should see my various 90's cd's!!! Am listening to 70's now though...

Oh and I didn't want to find out either, especially as OotP was ruined for me by the radio... they had said Sirius was killed... was so devastated...

DH was sad... I cried and cried when Dobby went... and was devastated when it came to my Tonks!!!

*agrees with freak statement*

:naughty: 'tis verra OK Zo-Zo ........... :wub2::thumb_yello:

*huggles again*

I love them too.. And if I wasn't afraid of the repercussions of posting an embarrassing photo of me *points in DC's general direction* I'd post an award winning photo of me in the 80's..

And you are shiny too!! :glasses3:

hehe, I know Tegan has some good pics of me in the 80's... but I have some good ones of her too!!!

I got what I wanted from the last Harry book....Harry and Ginny together :thumb_yello:

I think everyone on the Aussie thread is a perfect people from a perfect decade with perfect taste in music and clothing:wink2:

OD you big chicken....come back in here and play:naughty:

:wub2: G'night Tanya !!! :huglove:

You certainly have OD under control Bec keepnormal.gif

I think she could use opposite smileys to display her feelings now. Only in here though... We don't need any more misunderstandings.. :boxed:

There were dire consequences...

And the Mike thing wasn't me... it was Scut (I'm just making sure she keeps it)

*points OD to what Kelz suggested*

NO!!! No, don't ask Zoe about Shannon... really don't... I mean my claim to fan was never my proudest moment!!!

Too late *points to the words "asks Zoe" in previous post*

I got what I wanted from the last Harry book....Harry and Ginny together

:

Nighty night...

And I love that they got together (even though it was to be expected.

And :thumb_yello: to the perfect mix

hehe, you should see my various 90's cd's!!! Am listening to 70's now though...

Oh and I didn't want to find out either, especially as OotP was ruined for me by the radio... they had said Sirius was killed... was so devastated...

DH was sad... I cried and cried when Dobby went... and was devastated when it came to my Tonks!!!

*agrees with freak statement*

!!!

I'm listening to bon jovi now, and remembering that I meant to burn a bon jovi mp3 for the car *shrugs*

I nearly cried when Sirius died, and when Dumbldore died,

And then when Dobby went as well, oh and Fred (he was my favourite twin)... as well as Tonks and Lupin (the way she mentioned it was sad)

So many deaths...

Can you ever imagine having a HP convo with Nathan? Or the parentals?

They roll their eyes every time I mention the M word...

YES!!! Do it!!!

Nathan and Mum do the whole eye rolling when I talk HP and dad's ok as he'll read the books etc...

hehe, yep... I'm an avid Harry/Ginny shipper so I was all cheering about that!!!

Sleep sweet!!!

*asks Zoe*

NO!!! is too embarassed about her drunken oops...

Teaching tomorrow Teegs?

And is it sad that we're now mqing in response to a single post....?

Yes..

Short or long repsonse?

Yes.

Too late *points to the words "asks Zoe" in previous post*

*arm is twisted* ok, well before Shannon was "famous"... well at least known, I kinda propositioned him... suggesting the mens toilets... :blush-anim-cl: was turned down... I guess that was because he was suggest to be playing with his brother's band and didn't have a long break... that and because I was rather intoxicated... so was he... makes me wondr if he remembers... probably not... he was a bit of a man W**** in the day...

EDIT: Jinkies!!! I'm up to triple figures... aren't I shiny!!!

*arm is twisted* ok, well before Shannon was "famous"... well at least known, I kinda propositioned him... suggesting the mens toilets... :blush-anim-cl: was turned down... I guess that was because he was suggest to be playing with his brother's band and didn't have a long break... that and because I was rather intoxicated... so was he... makes me wondr if he remembers... probably not... he was a bit of a man W**** in the day...

EDIT: Jinkies!!! I'm up to triple figures... aren't I shiny!!!

Oh interesting story to tell the grandkids one day....

Followed by about 2 hours of trying to explain who Shannon Noll is/was :naugthy:

???

Anyways... I best be off to bed... FY & GN all!

Night Teegs

And I made myself a new Avie and siggy (thanks to the wonders of paint) but forgot about the server problems, so can't upload my new avie yet :thumbdown:

But the siggy shall do

I cried when Fred died... :tears:

Same... as well as with Tonks and Dobby!!! fred hit me hard though... always thought the twins were safe as houses and Jo would have to be insane to knock either of them out... but I guess that's the gravity of war and death...

Yayness!!!

Congrats Zoe!

A bit of a man wh0re???

Anyways... I best be off to bed... FY & GN all!

hehe, yep!!! and thanks for the congrats... I'd loike to thank you for introducing me to MFC... I'd also like to thank Colt for telling me about Mika and for Mika himself for being so shiny and having great hair and a good voice too... :bleh: *Accepts award*

night tegan...

Oh interesting story to tell the grandkids one day....

Followed by about 2 hours of trying to explain who Shannon Noll is/was :naugthy:

:roftl: yep... t'is!!! along with the moment Britt asked one of the hosts from a world wide spread HP podcast whether he'd take his clothes off and go naked... during a live podcast... very proud moments indeed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=necRGYXTrPk

I always forget who watches biggest loser BUT did you guys notice that in the weigh in room when Michelle is making her 50k announcement JJ is not there!! I think he's gone. He's totally buggered off.

and OH GOD this is so embarrassing but.....I kinda like Cosi. I think he's....cute. :lmao: saaad.