The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*melts into an overheated puddle and gives up on study*

I've done enough for today... might type the one I wrote a draft for up tonight after work.... and then complete the other one tomorrow.

Its too hot *whines whines whines*

That sucks. MSN has yet to crap out on me. *puts hands on hips expectantly*

I got on but then mine kicked me off so I've been resizing pictures from today. In one day I gained 362 photos. Worries me about what it's going to be like when I got to Europe. :roftl:

Mines fine *gloats*

Pfff whateverrrr.

Quoting myself - theres a first.

That's surprising, seeing as you're so often on here at such ridiculous hours by yourself :

*is there ever a reason with the Aussies?*

*why should there be?*

*Mike doesn't think there should be*

OD, start studying...*yawns and dwelld briefly on the fact that she has about 6 tonnes of homework to complete by tomorrow, then shrugs and turns back to MFC*

But I don't feeell like iiiiiiit :sneaky2:

*slaps for typoing Mike*

*orders 2 Mikes in the next 5 posts as punishment*

:crybaby: This is getting hard, I really don't know anything about Mike ... what's his personality like?

*wonders if this counts as one*

I think the typos are because my hands are so used to typing Mika ... sad :roftl:

That was the one I saw *clicks buy it now before OD can*

Wait.... $30 for an alarm clock? *considers*

But if it gets me up in the mornings

Crap! *goes to see if it was a single sale*

Thrity dollarrrrrrrssssssss

(I'm not actually sure it was $30, that was a guess. Too lazy to check properly the postage and conversion)

*proudly displays notepad with writing on it*

I'm doing my education assignment now.... which involves analysing my own learning

Ahh, that always sucks :thumbdown:

Love the beautification, btw.

*points to nearly completed draft of education assignment*

Wow, you are organised. My assingments are written in the library a couple minutes after their due. *points to essay she started and handed in today*

However.... now the study has been thrown off by one of those annoying "come to our lecture intended to get you to purchase our products and we'll give you a sh!tty cheap camera or something" phone calls.

After struggling to understand through the guys accent I said I wasn't interested about a minute into the call... he then preceeded to tell me to just give him to 2 minutes and began to go on with his script. I said I wasn't interested and didn't have any time... he repeated to give him two minutes...

After saying that when I say I'm not interested and don't have time I mean it I hung up. Why couldn't he have just taken my no instead of pressing the phone call... then I could politely have hung up

I haaaaaateeeee themmmmm!

"No, I'm not interested"

"But let me explain, ...2 minutes of script.."

"No, I'm not interested"

"Maybe you didn't understand ..."

"No, I'm not interested"

"But let me explain ... exact same 2 minutes of script"

"No, Im not interested"

"But why not, you must'nt've understood, ..."

"SHUT THE **** UP!"

"Can I ask why your not interested?"

"I DON'T WANT YOUR ****ING ****!"

:cheerful_h4h:

Don't care.....as long as she doesn't eat it

:boxed:

OMG

major quote fests!

Indeed :-)

(its too hot... I melted while hanging out washing about 15 mins ago... its probably already dry)

Nah, I doubt it, not ater you melted all over it :sneaky2:

I got on but then mine kicked me off so I've been resizing pictures from today. In one day I gained 362 photos. Worries me about what it's going to be like when I got to Europe.

362 digital photos, or film photos?

If digital ... pssht!

*can't be bothered quoting*

Anyways its just over 30 including postage... (I checked how much that was)'

It shall be mine *grins evilly*

And the washing dried very very very quick, despite my melting...:bleh:

Now I have to get ready to melt at work

has it been.....like....quiet today?

... I ... like ... know ... :blink:

Anyways its just over 30 including postage... (I checked how much that was)'

It shall be mine *grins evilly*

And the washing dried very very very quick, despite my melting...:bleh:

Now I have to get ready to melt at work

Are you getting it? I don't think i will, I'm trying to save. And I thnk I would just get really really annoyed at it.

Wow, awesome :thumb_yello: Mike probably had something to do with it

Have fun! :bleh::naughty:

I find it amusing that your colour is called "Dark Orchid" ... but it's a light colour. Mike would call it Light Orchid

362 digital photos, or film photos?

If digital ... pssht!

362 digital. I didn't have THAT many film rolls to work with. I finished up the roll of film I had in which was about 30 some odd frames and then I didn't use that camera again because it was easier to stick to digital and once it started to get dark out I didn't want to risk not getting the shots I wanted.

Hi Everyone!!!!!!

I haven't caught up yet.. But I just wanted to do this before I do that...

DSC00452.jpg

Bruce arrived today - all the way from England... Signed to ME!! :wub2:

OK.. Off to check out what's happened today...:naughty:

Lol - like the need to study for an exam/do a lab report/do a pbl essay ... hmm, I don't think Mike would be able to stay away for that?

Yeah... I guess that would a be a good reason... or you could be like Bec and do her assignments while watching a movie/chatting on MSN/looking on the forum/God knows what else...

She's really good at multi tasking...

And I've thought about this just now and to be honest, it's not age I go for - but intelligence and charisma.. Older men can be as stupid and immature as a younger man *coughboycough*

Buy one Suzy get a pack of bread rolls for free

We all try

Apparently I go for popular males... it's not necessarily looks... with the exception of Christian... he wasn't popular... just really anti social and weird... and prob had a drinkiing problem :blink:...

And I can certainly think of someone who is incredibly stupid and immature...

My ex Terry...

Honestly, who has a slideshow of someone else's boobs and not your wife's??? Really...

And he likes to have a go at me when my football team loses... but Manly's not much better... they can't perform when it's time to...

Hehe... free bread rolls... I'll buy Suzy for free bread rolls!

And I know you try... it will just take a while before anyone beats me...

I like the one that drops off your bedside table and rolls around on the ground screaming better.

Oh yes... R2-D2...

I want...

*SHAMELESS MIKAMAIL ADVERTISEMENT WARNING*

Hey guys, the new round of Mikamail is starting. Pink is reshuffling everyone tomorrow [Monday that is, so technically today], but England time

So if you want to join the second coolest (Humphrey's being the coolest) MFC project around, Email the first form in the quote underneath to Pink

If you don't know what MM is, it's getting a partner from around the world (that you chose, or is randomly selected by Pink as per your preferences) that you get to know and swap a parcel of goodies with (sweets and whatever random junk you please).

Take advantage of MFC's diversity! Join!!!

And if you were in the last/whatever round and want to be in the next round again, you have to send the second form if you want to be reshuffled.

And remember, Mike approves of mikamail (thanks for making it so I know the code for that one, Kelz)

*END SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT*

How was my beautification?

Twas nice... I might sign up for it this time...

earth do they pair Mika with? Andy, Luke or Mikey or a mixture. I really would like to read something, come on you underground slashies. Pairing M/A together will be good, they can use the camera

Martin of course... That's my personal preference... someone suggested that I do Mika/Andy... and thanks for the idea Aaurora! Never thought of the camera... :das:

Talk to Tegan, stat

Oh dear, now there'll be legions of fangirls falling over at his feet in the hopes he'll help them up...

Don't worry... I'll make sure she gets it...

I won't be doing that...I'm aiming for mouth to mouth...

*proudly displays notepad with writing on it*

I'm doing my education assignment now.... which involves analysing my own learning

So.... how do you learn???

However.... now the study has been thrown off by one of those annoying "come to our lecture intended to get you to purchase our products and we'll give you a sh!tty cheap camera or something" phone calls.

After struggling to understand through the guys accent I said I wasn't interested about a minute into the call... he then preceeded to tell me to just give him to 2 minutes and began to go on with his script. I said I wasn't interested and didn't have any time... he repeated to give him two minutes...

After saying that when I say I'm not interested and don't have time I mean it I hung up. Why couldn't he have just taken my no instead of pressing the phone call... then I could politely have hung up

I hate that... I feel bad about it... and let them finish their spiel before telling them I'm not interested...

Or is that just really cruel? :blink::naughty:

Nah....can't be, because I'm having too much fun on here

That's alright then...

OMG

major quote fests!

Always!!!

This is getting hard, I really don't know anything about Mike ... what's his personality like?

*wonders if this counts as one*

I think the typos are because my hands are so used to typing Mika ... sad

Male whore... selfish... ummmm... loves himself...

Welcome to my world... Mika/Mike gets confusing after a while... :wink2:

Hi Everyone!!!!!!

DSC00452.jpg

Bruce arrived today - all the way from England... Signed to ME!!

BRUCE!!!

I love him so much... I need to stroke him....

Ooooooooooh!!! I just remembered! I had a dream with Bruce in it! :wub2:

Apparently I go for popular males... it's not necessarily looks... with the exception of Christian... he wasn't popular... just really anti social and weird... and prob had a drinkiing problem ...

And I can certainly think of someone who is incredibly stupid and immature...

My ex Terry...

Honestly, who has a slideshow of someone else's boobs and not your wife's??? Really...

:blink:He's a jerk by the sounds of things..

Hehe... free bread rolls... I'll buy Suzy for free bread rolls!

I hope the rolls are fresh, otherwise I'll be going back in for another refund. :naughty:

BRUCE!!!

I love him so much... I need to stroke him....

Ooooooooooh!!! I just remembered! I had a dream with Bruce in it!

Bruce!!!!!! Dream info.. or can I assume I know what you dreamt :wink2:

Oh, you know what I found out today?

Nathan's not going anymore... they pulled him out... and that's it...

I wonder if they'll put his resignation back in... he had to pull it to go...

I have to say that's good he's not going, proud as I am he wanted to go, it just scares me..

it's bit unfair on him they pulled him out just like that though..

melzyftraffasigyc0.jpg

.... :fisch:

All my dreams have come true in one day!! :mf_lustslow:

Damn... I got less than a day to use my trial of photoshop... any chance someone can tell me how to make a sig out of it before I lose the program?

I use photoshop's cousin photodeluxe so I'm not too sure on that..

Anyway, How are we all?? My car tells me it's STILL 30 degrees outside.. :thumbdown:

:blink:He's a jerk by the sounds of things..

I hope the rolls are fresh, otherwise I'll be going back in for another refund. :naughty:

Bruce!!!!!! Dream info.. or can I assume I know what you dreamt :wink2:

I have to say that's good he's not going, proud as I am he wanted to go, it just scares me..

it's bit unfair on him they pulled him out just like that though..

I use photoshop's cousin photodeluxe so I'm not too sure on that..

He's just really creepy... he's the only ex I don't talk to... the others I kinda had to...

Geez.. .so do I!

It was somewhat weird... like to get in to this club we wanted to go to he had to wear lynx deodorant... then he stole some guy's deodorant and I sprayed it on him... and got to run my hands up and down his chest... :wub2::mf_lustslow:

I know... he was the only one they pulled... it's just really weird... esp since he has all his special "can't see me" clothes...

Hmmmm... how expensive is photodeluxe? Not that it matters cause i can't get it here (story of my f**king life! :sneaky2:)

362 digital. I didn't have THAT many film rolls to work with. I finished up the roll of film I had in which was about 30 some odd frames and then I didn't use that camera again because it was easier to stick to digital and once it started to get dark out I didn't want to risk not getting the shots I wanted.

362 pictures .. psssht. :bleh:

DSC00452.jpg

Bruce arrived today - all the way from England... Signed to ME!!

OK.. Off to check out what's happened today

Has anyone ever told you .... that you look really young? :fisch:

Twas nice... I might sign up for it this time...

Yay! It was me!

Male whore... selfish... ummmm... loves himself...

Welcome to my world... Mika/Mike gets confusing after a while... :wink2:

Ahhh, so Mike is a selfish male whore who loves him self. Is Mike the opposite of Mika?

*hopes that counts as two*

Oh, you know what I found out today?

Nathan's not going anymore... they pulled him out... and that's it...

I wonder if they'll put his resignation back in... he had to pull it to go...

:blink: *sigh*

melzyftraffasigyc0.jpg

:lmao:

btimgcrazy81c9915221697la8.jpg

My room is this exact same colour. Should I paint a rainbow on my wall? I want a rainbow on my wall.

*goes to ask mother if she can have a rainbow on her wall*

*wonders if Mike has a rainbow on his wall*

*wonders if Mike is jealous of poeple with rainbows on their wall*

*is running out of things to say about Mike*

*soooo didn't edit to add these Mike bits in....*