The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just really creepy... he's the only ex I don't talk to... the others I kinda had to...

We've all got one of them.. :thumbdown:

It was somewhat weird... like to get in to this club we wanted to go to he had to wear lynx deodorant... then he stole some guy's deodorant and I sprayed it on him... and got to run my hands up and down his chest...

Oh very nice!!! :mf_lustslow:

I know... he was the only one they pulled... it's just really weird... esp since he has all his special "can't see me" clothes...

Well, they are fashionable still.. He could get some numbers if he wore it to the pub!

So is it likely his work will give him his job back?

Is he relieved in some ways??

Hmmmm... how expensive is photodeluxe? Not that it matters cause i can't get it here (story of my f**king life! :sneaky2:)

I got it free with my scanner years ago.. There are some programs around .. If you can be bothered - by a PC user magazine with the free CD.. But check out the contents of the CD before buying it.. Most the time there is a Photo editing prog on them.. don't buy if it's only a trial version though..

I really really wanna make a Bruce sig...

I could do it how I would normally do it, but it ends up looking sh!t

Have you tried using Photobuckets editor.. I just had a look at it's pretty good.. :thumb_yello:

Has anyone ever told you .... that you look really young? :fisch:

All the frickin time :naughty:

Ahhh, so Mike is a selfish male whore who loves him self. Is Mike the opposite of Mika?

Well done! :roftl:

Hoopla Teegs!!

I've had a f*cker of a day so I was just going to lurk and not post tonight but this forced me out:

Who on earth do they pair Mika with? Andy, Luke or Mikey or a mixture :blink: I really would like to read something, come on you underground slashies :naughty: Pairing M/A together will be good, they can use the camera :thumb_yello:

:lmao:

I'll send you some written by others tomorrow.

Btw, Teegs, if you're going to use this sign you need to start dealing again:

nicocollard.png

:bleh:

That's verra cool...

I think so.:wink2: My mother doesn't. :boxed: I don't care, is my room. :bleh:

Well... I best be off to bed... cause I gots to work tomorrow...

I really need to find a cheaper version of photoshop... I'm not paying $999 for that...

Toodles.

Some camera or something for sale a bit back had photoshop with it and it was like $200 ... random.

Well done!

:yay:

Oh, random tidbit from today: apparently I seriously 'missed out' by skipping biochem this morning ... it appears my entire group has a crush on the new lecturer :blink: :blink:

*is kind of intrigued ... but also rather freaked out*

And have you heard the news? Apparently Mike *didn't* save the day. He didn't help up some girl that tripped over :shocked:

I think so.:wink2: My mother doesn't. :boxed: I don't care, is my room. :bleh:

I like it.. do it when she's not home

Oh, random tidbit from today: apparently I seriously 'missed out' by skipping biochem this morning ... it appears my entire group has a crush on the new lecturer :blink: :blink:

*is kind of intrigued ... but also rather freaked out*

haahhahahah!! On the good side, when you do meet him you'll stand out because you haven't met him yet and he'll remember you more than the others :fisch:

And have you heard the news? Apparently Mike *didn't* save the day. He didn't help up some girl that tripped over :shocked:

Are you kidding???

To use the famous words of Scut..

LINK??

I like it.. do it when she's not home

:das:

*starts planning where it's going to go*

What else could I mural on there while I'm at it? ... with that colour background?

haahhahahah!! On the good side, when you do meet him you'll stand out because you haven't met him yet and he'll remember you more than the others :fisch:

:roftl: :roftl:

Are you kidding???

To use the famous words of Scut..

LINK??

:fisch::fisch:

*has no link* *made it up*

*mike made her do it*

:das:

*starts planning where it's going to go*

What else could I mural on there while I'm at it? ... with that colour background?

Something white - like a Dove.. just make sure it doesn't end up looking like a seagull :roftl:

:fisch::fisch:

*has no link* *made it up*

*mike made her do it*

Figures you would :sneaky2:

Mike said you have a nice rack..

Are you getting it? I don't think i will, I'm trying to save. And I thnk I would just get really really annoyed at it.

I am getting it :biggrin2:

I needed a third alarm... something really annoying to wake me up.It's gotten ridicolous

Wow, awesome Mike probably had something to do with it

Mike has something to do with everything :mf_rosetinted:

I find it amusing that your colour is called "Dark Orchid" ... but it's a light colour. Mike would call it Light Orchid

It's amusing that you pointed that out *insert naughty smilie*

Maybe there's a light orchid colour out there somewhere.... Dad would know

Yeah... I guess that would a be a good reason... or you could be like Bec and do her assignments while watching a movie/chatting on MSN/looking on the forum/God knows what else...

She's really good at multi tasking...

Normally I'm reading as well, and lately its cross stitching :thumb_yello:

I get bored easily

Hehe... free bread rolls... I'll buy Suzy for free bread rolls!

Anything for those free bread rolls :mf_rosetinted:

And I know you try... it will just take a while before anyone beats me...

One day teegs.... one day *pulls a "I'll take your title one day face.... however that goes*

Oh yes... R2-D2...

I want...

I want so much.... however my annoying puzzle alarm is much cheaper than a clocky is unfortunately....one day Clocky will be mine....

Much like one day the MQ queen title will be mine again

Twas nice... I might sign up for it this time...

Reminds me... must send my MM tomorrow

I won't be doing that...I'm aiming for mouth to mouth...

The Challenge :mf_rosetinted:

So.... how do you learn???

After analysing my learning I can conclude.....

For the most part I learn badly *insert naughty smile*

*throws in terms such as deep/surface processing, episodes, constructivism and linking to make herself look smart*

*pulls out assignment to begin typing*

I hate that... I feel bad about it... and let them finish their spiel before telling them I'm not interested...

Or is that just really cruel?

You give them false hope *slaps you*

I always get someone with a thick accent who you can't understand on a dodgy phone line (prob calling from india)

It took me saying "I don't have any time right now and I'm no interested" 6 times, followed by 6 "Whats?"by them before I hung..... each time I had to repeated myself I got louder *insert mf_rosetinted smilie*

melzyftraffasigyc0.jpg

*insert 5 shocked smilies*

*insert a made up jealous smilie*

*is so jealous now* :

So am I

I hope the rolls are fresh, otherwise I'll be going back in for another refund.:

Wouldn't anyone? *insert blink smilie*

The rolls are what you're after, after all... The suzy is just the bonus *insert mf_rosetinted smilie*

Anyway, How are we all?? My car tells me it's STILL 30 degrees outside.. [/color]

*melts*

Thursday is when we get cooler weather apparently

My room is this exact same colour. Should I paint a rainbow on my wall? I want a rainbow on my wall.

*goes to ask mother if she can have a rainbow on her wall*

*wonders if Mike has a rainbow on his wall*

*wonders if Mike is jealous of poeple with rainbows on their wall*

*is running out of things to say about Mike*

*soooo didn't edit to add these Mike bits in....*

Oh purple walls, pretty.

My walls are ice peach.. my sisters walls are purple but I didn't like how hers came out (that and most of my walls are covered in stuff)

Plus the ice peach really matches my dark hardwood floors (which I ripped up the carpet on, filled in the holes, and then got the brother to stain and gloss myself)

Oh and cheater *insert mf_rosetinted smilie*

Put the Mikes in the first time round *slaps*

Well... I best be off to bed... cause I gots to work tomorrow...

I really need to find a cheaper version of photoshop... I'm not paying $999 for that...

Night Teegs

And I know places where you can pick up pirated versions of almost any photoediting program for about $5... if you cant find one in a mag...

My problem is the variety

Good Eveningk Scutty!!

MSN if you're bored??

*cries because her msn is broken*

*decides its karma for gloating over Jen's being broken*

*has prettified her posts...*

Lets see how long that lasts for

MS chatbox :wink2:

btw I'm on private now.. and when I did it I got 6 FR's and 4 emails from perverts.. within 3 hours of doing it..

Seems not being private is better because they get to read I'm not interested in that :naughty:

But I'm staying private for now :thumb_yello:

Oh and HURRY UP!

Something white - like a Dove.. just make sure it doesn't end up looking like a seagull

Yes, knowing me I'd end up with a flock of seagulls pooing down my wall. (a flock because I am a perfectionist, but completely demented, so would keep trying to make a more dove-like one, and pooing down the wall because of the dementedness ... it would be paint drops)

Figures you would

Mike said you have a nice rack..

:shocked:

I am getting it :biggrin2:

I needed a third alarm... something really annoying to wake me up.It's gotten ridiculous

:lmao: I just looked at this for a full few minutes like :shocked: :shocked:!!! Before I realised ... um, duh, orange screen, talking about alarm clocks here. I totally just wrote a gigantic rant on a *completely different* forum and ended it with "are you getting this?" - thought for a second I'd got through. Stupidest brain fart ever. nvm. Carry on. Yes, alarm clocks. Haha, I know, it probably could work, but if it did I *know* I'd just unplug it and stop using it :roftl:

Mike has something to do with everything

That Mike ...:sneaky2:

It's amusing that you pointed that out *insert naughty smilie*

Maybe there's a light orchid colour out there somewhere.... Dad would know

Hey! Your doing the quote-cutting-style of colouring, no way is this going to last - lol! *tries*

[

Reminds me... must send my MM tomorrow

Yes you must! I sent mine today :-)

After analysing my learning I can conclude.....

For the most part I learn badly *insert naughty smile*

*throws in terms such as deep/surface processing, episodes, constructivism and linking to make herself look smart*

*pulls out assignment to begin typing*

LOL!

*insert a made up jealous smilie*

*insert lmao smilie*

Oh purple walls, pretty.

My walls are ice peach.. my sisters walls are purple but I didn't like how hers came out (that and most of my walls are covered in stuff)

Plus the ice peach really matches my dark hardwood floors (which I ripped up the carpet on, filled in the holes, and then got the brother to stain and gloss myself)

Yeah, mum gave in several years ago in an attempt to make me take all the crap off my walls. I went into the mix-place, gave them a photoframe that was the colour I want, and they gave me ... this colour. Which is sooo not what I asked for ... Okay, i can't be bothered finding an example of what I asked for, but a bright purple ... not dark.

btw I'm on private now.. and when I did it I got 6 FR's and 4 emails from perverts.. within 3 hours of doing it..

Seems not being private is better because they get to read I'm not interested in that

But I'm staying private for now

LOL!

\

:lmao: I just looked at this for a full few minutes like :shocked: :shocked:!!! Before I realised ... um, duh, orange screen, talking about alarm clocks here. I totally just wrote a gigantic rant on a *completely different* forum and ended it with "are you getting this?" - thought for a second I'd got through. Stupidest brain fart ever. nvm. Carry on. Yes, alarm clocks. Haha, I know, it probably could work, but if it did I *know* I'd just unplug it and stop using it :roftl:

it works on batteries....

So I better buy some...

My problem is with ticking alarm clocks... I can't have a clock that has a second hand...

\

Hey! Your doing the quote-cutting-style of colouring, no way is this going to last - lol! *tries*

I'll forget again soon

\

Yes you must! I sent mine today :-)

I brought the last things and put it in the box today :wink2:

\

Yeah, mum gave in several years ago in an attempt to make me take all the crap off my walls. I went into the mix-place, gave them a photoframe that was the colour I want, and they gave me ... this colour. Which is sooo not what I asked for ... Okay, i can't be bothered finding an example of what I asked for, but a bright purple ... not dark.

We were allowed to choose any colour for our walls, it annoyed my parents so much that I went for a neutral colour such as ice peach, with a white roof. But I knew what I wanted... and it worked as I planned.

I wanted a light filled room

*isn't sure what you are referring to*

*wonders if it's in reference to when we think or do actions*

*shrugs*

I think you could replace a few of the Aussies and no one would notice!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

RBSKY!!! I do believe we have a winner!!

:tears: that's so sweet.. Birds are attracted to Mika :das:

I'm sure he'll be pleased to know this.

I agree :naughty:

5 hours sleep :thumb_yello: <<thumbs up!!!! (( thumb_yello in :'s *memorises* ))

Good morningk Everyone!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'm getting really lost with these multi quotes (especially when they are someone else's replies to other quotes).

*wonders if this is the result of Aussies getting too much sun*

*wonders if she will ever get to be an official honorary Mikamite*

*decides to make it rain again in England instead*

I'm getting really lost with these multi quotes (especially when they are someone else's replies to other quotes).

*wonders if this is the result of Aussies getting too much sun*

*wonders if she will ever get to be an official honorary Mikamite*

*decides to make it rain again in England instead*

Yes the mqs can get confusing... especially when someone quotes the mq without it shortening it :naughty:

I think a few of us have lost our minds though due to the heat wave in autumn... I have been wearing short shorts and singlets all the time.... and attempting to get things done late at night or early morning... too hot otherwise.

When Raisin Sky is on next she'll make you an honourary... for now you can be an honourary honourary Mikamite, until your an offical honourary :naughty:

Please make it rain here instead.... I'll worship you if you do :naughty:

Oh and Dc.... rogue cancelled Frankston :naughty:

Apparently their moving up in the world now and are playing doncaster instead.

(Their only playing a hotel though... with 400 capacity... my their doing well for themselves :naughty:)