The Australian Thread: Part Ten

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:thumbdown::thumbdown::naughty:

I'm getting really lost with these multi quotes (especially when they are someone else's replies to other quotes).

*wonders if this is the result of Aussies getting too much sun*

*wonders if she will ever get to be an official honorary Mikamite*

*decides to make it rain again in England instead*

*Agrees that Aussies get too much sun*

*Agrees that you should be an honourary Mikamite*

*Moves to England for the rain*

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but we are around the 10% water capacity mark here .. And one of the nearby reservoirs has been leaking.. :doh:

They're fixing it now though.. Part of our water restrictions is to not flush the toilet every time we go.. How disgusting is that??? :roftl:

WE NEED RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Raisin Sky is on next she'll make you an honourary... for now you can be an honourary honourary Mikamite, until your an offical honourary

Please make it rain here instead.... I'll worship you if you do

*Agrees with this*

*wor****s*

raisin sky?

Blueberry sauce??? is that you??

Oh and Dc.... rogue cancelled Frankston

Apparently their moving up in the world now and are playing doncaster instead.

(Their only playing a hotel though... with 400 capacity... my their doing well for themselves )

They are indeed. Nosejob ft Rogue Traders are playing the Woolshed in May.. I'm not going... *insert naughty smiley*

Would be nice if we can have 9 smileys now that we are on a bigger better server *wink2*

Oh Hello EVERYONE and anyone!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Agrees that Aussies get too much sun*

*Agrees that you should be an honourary Mikamite*

*Moves to England for the rain*

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but we are around the 10% water capacity mark here .. And one of the nearby reservoirs has been leaking.. :doh:

They're fixing it now though.. Part of our water restrictions is to not flush the toilet every time we go.. How disgusting is that??? :roftl:

WE NEED RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10% geez.

I'm suprised we're still on level three (even if its 3b or whatever)

The melbournites, particular the gov should just man up and go to stage 4 already... we didn't get the winter rains we needed last year and we're not going to get them this year.

Especially since alot of places are way way beyond stage 4.

I've been spending time in my room, with my fan about 10 cms away from me blwoing on me constantly, and the cats have decided my hardwood floors are the cooler place to pass out and relax than any other floors.

They are indeed. Nosejob ft Rogue Traders are playing the Woolshed in May.. I'm not going... *insert naughty smiley*

Would be nice if we can have 9 smileys now that we are on a bigger better server *wink2*

Oh Hello EVERYONE and anyone!

I was tempted to go to the rogue's in frankston (after all, we dont get that many bands... we got eskimo joe, grinspoon and shannon noll), but now no dice.

9 smileys or more would be nice.

Oh I picked up some bargains.... safeways had a clearance on fake tan $2 for what was normally 20... I'm happy with that.

Tempted to do my legs rather than study right now :mf_rosetinted:

10% geez.

I'm suprised we're still on level three (even if its 3b or whatever)

The melbournites, particular the gov should just man up and go to stage 4 already... we didn't get the winter rains we needed last year and we're not going to get them this year.

Especially since alot of places are way way beyond stage 4.

We've been on harsh stage 4 for years now. But in June there will be a pipe running through to bring more water to this area. Country areas are definitely worse off.. So I agree, if Melbournites got put up to stage 4 it would help the crisis.. Apparently we should be getting a thunderstorm on friday.. or so the radio told me..

I've been spending time in my room, with my fan about 10 cms away from me blwoing on me constantly, and the cats have decided my hardwood floors are the cooler place to pass out and relax than any other floors.

I haven't got the fan on yet, but it won't be long... Only one cat is inside atm, but I think the others are hating on me for pushing them outside so I better check :naughty:

I was tempted to go to the rogue's in frankston (after all, we dont get that many bands... we got eskimo joe, grinspoon and shannon noll), but now no dice.

Woolshed has some good ones. Hopefully Jimmy plays there again this year.

Wait.. did you go to Shannon "Bum fluff" Noll???

9 smileys or more would be nice.

not more than 9!!! People will go nutso with that.. *points at DC*

Oh I picked up some bargains.... safeways had a clearance on fake tan $2 for what was normally 20... I'm happy with that.

Tempted to do my legs rather than study right now :mf_rosetinted:

Good score!! I have some Dove gradual tan.. might do that myself..

oh and listening to the radio this morning (the OLDIES station btw :naughty:) I was half awake and thought *hmm play Mika* then about half hour later the radio announcer said "And coming up, the guy who gave you songs like Grace Kelly and Happy Ending is next, with his latest song Big Girl (You are beautiful)"

I just started laughing thinking about all the old nanas and papas sitting in their rocking chairs sipping tea, listening to their old time music then Mika comes on.. :roftl:

*waits for new Mikamites to sign up*

We've been on harsh stage 4 for years now. But in June there will be a pipe running through to bring more water to this area. Country areas are definitely worse off.. So I agree, if Melbournites got put up to stage 4 it would help the crisis.. Apparently we should be getting a thunderstorm on friday.. or so the radio told me..

I've heard of areas on stage 7... drove through one on stage 9. Melbourne doesn't have ay stage above stage 5 even thought up yet though.... we're slack.

A thunderstorm would be good....

I haven't got the fan on yet, but it won't be long... Only one cat is inside atm, but I think the others are hating on me for pushing them outside so I better check :naughty:

We have puppies and cats inside... the puppies are in the lounge underneath the ceiling fan.

I've got to keep cool, because my skin is reacting due to the extreme heat, and the sweating associated.

(prob shouldn't be adding chemicals in the form of fake tan to my legs then :naughty:)

Woolshed has some good ones. Hopefully Jimmy plays there again this year.

Wait.. did you go to Shannon "Bum fluff" Noll???

Nope,... didn't go to any of them.... was feeling slack, and forgot they were on :naughty:

not more than 9!!! People will go nutso with that.. *points at DC*

*wonders why there is a convient dark orchid colour code set up here for use*

And he will go nutso

Good score!! I have some Dove gradual tan.. might do that myself..

I also got some instant temporary tan (you shower it off... for those sudden "I'm going out and my legs are pale as" moments...)

Also $2

oh and listening to the radio this morning (the OLDIES station btw :naughty:) I was half awake and thought *hmm play Mika* then about half hour later the radio announcer said "And coming up, the guy who gave you songs like Grace Kelly and Happy Ending is next, with his latest song Big Girl (You are beautiful)"

I just started laughing thinking about all the old nanas and papas sitting in their rocking chairs sipping tea, listening to their old time music then Mika comes on.. :roftl:

*waits for new Mikamites to sign up*

Oh.... nice... we can get some oldies in here to liven up the joint :wink2:

*breaks your post up into tiny pieces*

I've heard of areas on stage 7... drove through one on stage 9. Melbourne doesn't have ay stage above stage 5 even thought up yet though.... we're slack.

I should check what stage we are on then.. Maybe it's gone up.. All I know is it's getting desperate.

A thunderstorm would be good....

I'll be sitting outside in it when it happens.. My neighbours already know I'm weird so it won't matter..:naughty:

We have puppies and cats inside... the puppies are in the lounge underneath the ceiling fan.

I wish we had a ceiling fan, but we keep surprisingly cool most the time.. except my room is the hottest room in the house :thumbdown:

I've got to keep cool, because my skin is reacting due to the extreme heat, and the sweating associated.

ick, *pats you*

I'm still in my nightie *zhhz*

I answered the door before and this girl, about 20ish was selling electricity.. and I said sorry, I'm not the bill payer..Then she proceeded to talk to me about other things.. :blink: She was really nice.. We had a long chat.. but I was a bit embarrassed standing there in my PINK nightie.. Of all days to get sprung wearing pink :naughty: and I told her I hate pink too and she just smiled :das: and added it to her notepad file..

(prob shouldn't be adding chemicals in the form of fake tan to my legs then )

Probably not the smartest idea atm.. :naughty:

Nope,... didn't go to any of them.... was feeling slack, and forgot they were on

I don't think you missed out on anything there.. !!!

*wonders why there is a convient dark orchid colour code set up here for use*

Wonders what colour you wanted this part of your post to really be!?!?

(quoted you before you fixed it *zhhz*)

And he will go nutso

Nutso-errrgghh?? Is that a word??

I also got some instant temporary tan (you shower it off... for those sudden "I'm going out and my legs are pale as" moments...)

Also $2

I've never heard of that.. what brand is it?

Oh.... nice... we can get some oldies in here to liven up the joint

Why do I get the feeling you really wanted to say "more oldies.." :naughty:

wow, the comp is being a spaz, didn't think it would let me on.

Is anyone around?

I am sick of doing work, I need a break for a while!

It's not your computer.. It's server issues (See front page)

From what I know, officialness must be close.. :wink2:

Anywho.. How are you today?? feeling sorry for us melting east coasters??:naughty:

*breaks your post up into tiny pieces*

*does the same to yours*

I'll be sitting outside in it when it happens.. My neighbours already know I'm weird so it won't matter..:

I plan to be outside as well

*buys deck chair*

I wish we had a ceiling fan, but we keep surprisingly cool most the time.. except my room is the hottest room in the house :thumbdown:

My rooms the hottest some days, at the moment it isn't though, for some reason.

ick, *pats you*

I'm still in my nightie *zhhz*

I answered the door before and this girl, about 20ish was selling electricity.. and I said sorry, I'm not the bill payer..Then she proceeded to talk to me about other things.. She was really nice.. We had a long chat.. but I was a bit embarrassed standing there in my PINK nightie.. Of all days to get sprung wearing pink :naughty: and I told her I hate pink too and she just smiled :das: and added it to her notepad file..

Wow....that would have been interesting... it would have really looked like you hated pink :naughty:

I'm the only one here, so before I went to post things and pick up some bargains, I was wondering around in short shorts and just a bra :naughty:

Lucky no one came to the door, or else I would have had to quickly pull on the singlet which was on my bed.

Probably not the smartest idea atm..

*agrees*

*does it anyway*

*decides someone should be nicknamed atm, to add confusion*

Wonders what colour you wanted this part of your post to really be!?!?

(quoted you before you fixed it *zhhz*)

*had post problems*

This beautifying isn't as easy as it looks

Nutso-errrgghh?? Is that a word??

*shrugs*

Is now

I've never heard of that.. what brand is it?

neutrogena sheer body tint

Why do I get the feeling you really wanted to say "more oldies.." :naughty:

:fisch:

It's not your computer.. It's server issues (See front page)

From what I know, officialness must be close.. :wink2:

Anywho.. How are you today?? feeling sorry for us melting east coasters??:naughty:

Yeah, I did read that, it kept taking me back to the login page so I didn't think I would be able to post

*gets excited about "officialness"!*

How hot is it there? It's gonna be about 32 here today, but it's really windy. Adelaide was awful last week- I felt like I was on fire. Luckily I wasn't out in the sun too much.

*does the same to yours*

Copycat!

I plan to be outside as well

*buys deck chair*

We'll youtube it for fond memories

My rooms the hottest some days, at the moment it isn't though, for some reason.

Mine's cool atm, but by 5pm it gets really hot

Wow....that would have been interesting... it would have really looked like you hated pink :naughty:

Beautification = FAILED

I'm the only one here, so before I went to post things and pick up some bargains, I was wondering around in short shorts and just a bra :naughty:

Lucky no one came to the door, or else I would have had to quickly pull on the singlet which was on my bed.

I only opened the door because I thought I heard someone there.. I was surprised to actually see her there to start with :naughty: And then I was trying to wrap up the convo so that I could put on a t-shirt, which I still haven't done..

She asked if I was hungover.. I said 'no just a headache..' :roftl:

I lied *zhhz*

*agrees*

*agrees also*

*does it anyway*

Insane..

*decides someone should be nicknamed atm, to add confusion*

*likes this idea*

*had post problems*

*noticed*

This beautifying isn't as easy as it looks

It takes time to be this skilled :wink2:

*shrugs*

Is now

Nutso-errrghhhh

neutrogena sheer body tint

:blink:That stuffs normally very expensive.. Well done..

:fisch:

*slap*

Yeah, I did read that, it kept taking me back to the login page so I didn't think I would be able to post

*gets excited about "officialness"!*

How hot is it there? It's gonna be about 32 here today, but it's really windy. Adelaide was awful last week- I felt like I was on fire. Luckily I wasn't out in the sun too much.

I think it's almost 30.. *checks* weather channel says 26.. but feels hotter still..

Remind me what happened in Adelaide again? It was work related right? How did that go??

Copycat!

We'll youtube it for fond memories

*insert pink bow smilie*

Mine's cool atm, but by 5pm it gets really hot

I just turned the fan off while fake tanning one of my legs (the tan I use is Monne2000 express tan liquid, which is really good for sensitive skin anyway, and is one I normally get (so happy it was $2)), so its now very hot in my room

I'm just slack in using it

I only opened the door because I thought I heard someone there.. I was surprised to actually see her there to start with :naughty: And then I was trying to wrap up the convo so that I could put on a t-shirt, which I still haven't done..

She asked if I was hungover.. I said 'no just a headache..' :roftl:

I lied *zhhz*

Slacker...

*likes this idea*

Let's randomnly pick someone

It takes time to be this skilled :wink2:

*will practice until she gets some mad posting skills*

:blink:That stuffs normally very expensive.. Well done..

I know, so for $2 thought I should give it a try. love $2 bargains from safeway.

Oh, just the weather was ridiculously hot- around 40 every day. They had bad bush fires too. But I was there for work, that part was pretty good, got to frink lots of alcohol :mf_rosetinted:

You FRINKED lots of alcohol???? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Are you still frunk??!!

*insert pink bow smilie*

distancekiss.gif I don't have the other one in PB

I just turned the fan off while fake tanning one of my legs (the tan I use is Monne2000 express tan liquid, which is really good for sensitive skin anyway, and is one I normally get (so happy it was $2)), so its now very hot in my room

I'm just slack in using it

I just never bother.. I still haven't done it yet.. Might do it tonight when I don't have to go anywhere.

Slacker...

Look who's talking:mf_rosetinted:

Let's randomnly pick someone

Tanya??

*will practice until she gets some mad posting skills*

I was wondering how long it would take you to become a skillful colour poster.

I know, so for $2 thought I should give it a try. love $2 bargains from safeway.

My local has $2 baskets of crappies.. I got a pack of 3 teatowels, a pack of 3 scissors, air freshner and 300 cotton buds the other night.. completely random products..

Ok, better go send DC some moolah.. Back soondistancekiss.gif

Fav old song on radio - It's all over now, Baby blue!

distancekiss.gif I don't have the other one in PB

It shall do

I just never bother.. I still haven't done it yet.. Might do it tonight when I don't have to go anywhere.

I'm normally too lazy to bother but since we're still in a heat wave, thought I'd have a tan to show for it. Been awhile since I did it myself though... *worries*

Look who's talking:mf_rosetinted:

I am proud of my slackness

Tanya??

Someone better inform her then

I was wondering how long it would take you to become a skillful colour poster.

May take a little longer :mf_rosetinted:

My local has $2 baskets of crappies.. I got a pack of 3 teatowels, a pack of 3 scissors, air freshner and 300 cotton buds the other night.. completely random products..

We normally have random trolleys of clearance stuff, but its never any good... twas a clearance shelf today... it sidetracked me.

Evenink. *is pissed off*

Hi Everyone!!!!!!

I haven't caught up yet.. But I just wanted to do this before I do that...

DSC00452.jpg

Bruce arrived today - all the way from England... Signed to ME!! :wub2:

OK.. Off to check out what's happened today...:naughty:

Oooh! How was it signed to you? Explain pwease.

Has anyone ever told you .... that you look really young? :fisch:

We were having this conversation a couple days ago, lol

*agrees with OD*

I think it's almost 30.. *checks* weather channel says 26.. but feels hotter still..

Remind me what happened in Adelaide again? It was work related right? How did that go??

*grumbles at lack of warmth in this hemisphere*

You FRINKED lots of alcohol???? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Are you still frunk??!!

Hahahaha...

Fav old song on radio - It's all over now, Baby blue!

[/color]

I luuurve that song. And it came on a couple of seconds after I read that.

*telepathy*

Hello everyone!

*is sick* :puke:

*pats* Here, eat 5 tonnes of chocolate from the factory, that'll make the nausea go away...

Evenink. *is pissed off*

Oooh! How was it signed to you? Explain pwease.

We were having this conversation a couple days ago, lol

*agrees with OD*

*grumbles at lack of warmth in this hemisphere*

Hahahaha...

I luuurve that song. And it came on a couple of seconds after I read that.

*telepathy*

*pats* Here, eat 5 tonnes of chocolate from the factory, that'll make the nausea go away...

Why are you pissed?

*eats 5 tonnes of chocolate*

*snogs Mika*

*feels better now*

Why are you pissed?

*eats 5 tonnes of chocolate*

*snogs Mika*

*feels better now*

UGH. My MUM. I babysat my little brother tonight, and she came back in a crap mood. So anyways, Juno is on at our cinema tomorrow night and she wanted to know whether I was going or not because SHE is also going out tomorrow night (again) so she needs to know if I can babysit or if she has to find someone else. So I said I didn't know, cause I don't know any of my friends are going, and was dithering a bit because (I didn't tell her this) there's someone I'd LIKE to go with but am too afraid to ask him. *slaps self* And then she started going on about how I could have gone with Philippa, the German exchange student who's living here, but I blew my chances because I had been so mean to her. WTF???????? She's been here for a week and a bit! And on the weekend I went over to my friend's house, and my mum seemed to expect that Philippa comes along too...don't get me wrong, she's a really lovely girl, but after a few days we aren't going to be bestest pals! ARRGH! How is not asking her into a VERY awkward situation mean? She'd be sitting there feeling completely excluded because it would have been me and my three best friends, and then her...and I explained this to my mum and does she get it? No. She's such a pretentious COW sometimes.

Does that make sense?

Anyhoo. I must go to sleep. Not that I'll be able to now that I've drunk a cup of caffeinated tea (stupidd) but oh well.

UGH. My MUM. I babysat my little brother tonight, and she came back in a crap mood. So anyways, Juno is on at our cinema tomorrow night and she wanted to know whether I was going or not because SHE is also going out tomorrow night (again) so she needs to know if I can babysit or if she has to find someone else. So I said I didn't know, cause I don't know any of my friends are going, and was dithering a bit because (I didn't tell her this) there's someone I'd LIKE to go with but am too afraid to ask him. *slaps self* And then she started going on about how I could have gone with Philippa, the German exchange student who's living here, but I blew my chances because I had been so mean to her. WTF???????? She's been here for a week and a bit! And on the weekend I went over to my friend's house, and my mum seemed to expect that Philippa comes along too...don't get me wrong, she's a really lovely girl, but after a few days we aren't going to be bestest pals! ARRGH! How is not asking her into a VERY awkward situation mean? She'd be sitting there feeling completely excluded because it would have been me and my three best friends, and then her...and I explained this to my mum and does she get it? No. She's such a pretentious COW sometimes.

Does that make sense?

Anyhoo. I must go to sleep. Not that I'll be able to now that I've drunk a cup of caffeinated tea (stupidd) but oh well.

Yes it did make sense...

And sweetie, it'll be ok *gives hug*

I can completely understand where your comming from... I get into some nasty spats with my mum sometimes!... I suggest you go and put on GK or something nice and angry, turn it right up and sing along as loud as possible... That way it gets your anger out and then go and talk to your mum after you both have had a good nights sleep and both aren't in such a bad mood and work things out... and keep venting its good for you MFC is ideal for it isn't it

*gives another hug and says to come and talk when pissed anytime*

*gives you as much chocolate as you can eat and Mika for the night* :das:

Yes it did make sense...

And sweetie, it'll be ok *gives hug*

I can completely understand where your comming from... I get into some nasty spats with my mum sometimes!... I suggest you go and put on GK or something nice and angry, turn it right up and sing along as loud as possible... That way it gets your anger out and then go and talk to your mum after you both have had a good nights sleep and both aren't in such a bad mood and work things out... and keep venting its good for you MFC is ideal for it isn't it

*gives another hug and says to come and talk when pissed anytime*

*gives you as much chocolate as you can eat and Mika for the night* :das:

Thanks love :)

Thing is, she normally gets like that when something's wrong, and so I asked her what it was...and she just started ranting at me again. I would put on GK, except it's 11:30 pm *zhhz*

*grabs Mika and chocolate an makes a run for it*

I really must go now.

Thanks for putting up with my ranting though :huglove:

Night!

Thanks love :)

Thing is, she normally gets like that when something's wrong, and so I asked her what it was...and she just started ranting at me again. I would put on GK, except it's 11:30 pm *zhhz*

*grabs Mika and chocolate an makes a run for it*

I really must go now.

Thanks for putting up with my ranting though :huglove:

Night!

Give her a diary

I'll happily put up with your ranting anyday :)

Nighty night sweetie *huggles* :huglove:

I'm getting really lost with these multi quotes (especially when they are someone else's replies to other quotes).

*wonders if this is the result of Aussies getting too much sun*

*wonders if she will ever get to be an official honorary Mikamite*

*decides to make it rain again in England instead*

i know what you mean i get lost very quick

:stretcher: ITS RAINING