The Australian Thread: Part Ten

*wonders why she posted lighter than usual*

And I don't know..... I didnt even see them. I was in the car with the radio on, windows shut, steering (since it was too wet to shout instructions we were operating by hand signals)

But dad told me about them after.

I'll just pretend they looked like Bogan Mika then.. :das:

Adventure indeed! :naughty:

Yeah it sounded much more exciting when you decided not to tell, only cos I assumed it involved Raffa and crotchless panties... :wink2::roftl:

:lmfao: Now that's a story worth telling..

Hoopla Aussies and honouraries!

Hoopla Teegs!

*looks at pic again*

Would you look at that... so he does! I wasn't looking at the shoes surprisingly...

I caught myself wishing the guitar wasn't in the way... and I was checking out his arse in a Mka vid

I need some Martin action... In a totally plationic way of course, cause he's already taken and...

Or maybe I should just shut up... :naughty:

Someone needs a life-size Martin sent to them..

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I miss being on here :tears:

But I have so much work going on at the moment that I just don't have time (and the time I did have over the weekend the server was down :boxed: )

Am currently searching for a conference venue in Adelaide that is nice looking, can cater lunch but doesn't have a room hire charge....... and I don't know anything about Adelaide besides where our stores are..... thinking I gonig to give up and go to bed in a minute before I crash here.......

What's been happening?

Hey guys!

But I have so much work going on at the moment that I just don't have time (and the time I did have over the weekend the server was down :boxed: )

Am currently searching for a conference venue in Adelaide that is nice looking, can cater lunch but doesn't have a room hire charge....... and I don't know anything about Adelaide besides where our stores are..... thinking I gonig to give up and go to bed in a minute before I crash here.......

What's been happening?

Hey Jols

Have you checked out the Community Centres? They might have something.

I'm pretty good. Still eating Easter Eggs.. :bleh:

I wouldn't want them to go out of date :naughty:

How was your Easter?

Hey Jols

Have you checked out the Community Centres? They might have something.

I'm pretty good. Still eating Easter Eggs.. :bleh:

I wouldn't want them to go out of date :naughty:

How was your Easter?

Great- I rearranged the laundry and cleaned out the garden shed!

No, it was pretty good, the kids got a good amount of eggs which I have busy eating! I agree- Easter eggs go off if not eaten in a week and I would hate to waste them.

Yeah, I am really struggling with a venue, I try and do things cheap to save some money but in the end the company probably won't even notice so I might as well just do the easiest option! I have held a couple of good ones in Perth in funky renovated pubs that we didn't have to pay room hire on so now I am being fussy.......

So I notice pinkunicorn is back- her lifetime ban has been overturned?

And now I'm going on a bogan run (to explain fully let me say this... I'm going to the supermarket and I'm wearing a hoody,3/4 pj pants, knee high socks (cos my legs were cold) and runners :naughty: And I'm too slack to change)

Back in 10

What? No uggies?

Hoopla Teegs!

Someone needs a life-size Martin sent to them.. [/color]

I think someone needs real Martin, not a fake one

I'm sorry, but the man is sex on legs! Plus, he's got a hot Scottish accent... and he looks good in a kilt...

*thinks about Martin*

I'm so glad I'm going to Bundanoon soon... kilted goodness... I think I need to marry a Scottish man...

Hey guys!

What's been happening?

Hey ya Jols!

Not much... just me drooling over Martin...

Oh, and my brother wants to open a coffee shop... I pointed out the ad for The Coffee Club too... any chance of you expalining more of what's involved in getting set up with the franchise?

Anyways, I must go to bed... night all!

What? No uggies?

I'm sorry, but the man is sex on legs! Plus, he's got a hot Scottish accent... and he looks good in a kilt...

*thinks about Martin*

I'm so glad I'm going to Bundanoon soon... kilted goodness... I think I need to marry a Scottish man...

Hey ya Jols!

Not much... just me drooling over Martin...

Oh, and my brother wants to open a coffee shop... I pointed out the ad for The Coffee Club too... any chance of you expalining more of what's involved in getting set up with the franchise?

Anyways, I must go to bed... night all!

I'll send you over a glossy booklet, I should still have your address, will pm if I don't.

I have just noticed I have been sending work emails which really don't make sense or asking people for information when it was already there in an attachment so before I do anything else really dumb I am going to bed.

Night all! :wub2:

Great- I rearranged the laundry and cleaned out the garden shed!

No, it was pretty good, the kids got a good amount of eggs which I have busy eating! I agree- Easter eggs go off if not eaten in a week and I would hate to waste them.

Yeah, I am really struggling with a venue, I try and do things cheap to save some money but in the end the company probably won't even notice so I might as well just do the easiest option! I have held a couple of good ones in Perth in funky renovated pubs that we didn't have to pay room hire on so now I am being fussy.......

Pubs are a good idea. Most of them around here are pretty good and cheap. And that way you get the advantage of alcohol if things go wrong.. :naughty:

Yeah I noticed she's back too.. overturned and probably had a good talking to by someone.. who knows.. I don't!! :naughty:

*thinks about Martin*

Chicken on legs :naughty::roftl:

He's a Chicken drumstick..

KFC.. finger licking good..

Ok.. I'll stop now.. I'm just encouraging you.

I think my parents would be happy if I married ANY man.. nationality doesn't matter anymore.. :roftl:

It gets worse the team colours are green and red Christmas colours!

LOL!

You only have 2 teams?

*hmph* Posh school :mf_rosetinted:

Toodles is ultra cool.... and as we all know you can't argue with that

*agrees*

I'm not going to quote your adventure story, it'll take all my smilie options anyway, but am I seriously the only one that noticed that with the blending-in-colour of the writing, all you could see was a million :naughty;'s randomly spread across a post??

Sweet! Will check them out when i get a chance...

Psshhh, they are really small files, like 30kb each, just do it already!

Lamb-thing?

Awwwwwwww! I had a lamb when I got back from the Mika concert in June last year... I called him Mika... Mum called him David... I never get to name a lamb... Mika/David used to go through the doggy door till he got too fat... little sh!t broke the door!

Cuuute! *wonder's what happened to the lamb you 'had'*

Coco peed on my dad's bed. Funniest thing ever.

Hehe... it's a sh!t job!

That will keep me amused for a while...

I hate having to clean up dog poo... it's the only thing that makes me gag... and the bad thing is that we have a dog with long hair and constantly has poo around his bum...

Lol, I've used the joke about 50 times today. Hasn't gotten old yet. Well, to me.

I can handle dog poo. Well, not HANDLE it, lol, but handle it as in, don't gag. I can't do it through plastic bag, that's just wrong, but with a pooper scooper. It's cat poo that just makes me gag at the thought. And I have to clean up cat poo for my job too :punk: and I have a cat with long hair that collects poo also. I make my mum do the cleaning, or I'd throw up all over him.

My uncle had a wether called Rambo... and for those wo don't know, a wether is a ram that's lost his boy bits...

Anyways... Rambo wa a little bugger, used to eat the plants at my uncle's place all the time... he ended up going to market...

Ram, wether, whatever, they're all just sheep :P

My dad has two 'wethers' (one *was* a ram, lol, little cruel I spose) and 3 girls ... 'ewes', then. And one thing:roftl:. But they're all gorgeous :wub2:

:sneaky2:

Well, I went to Lake Cargelligo... which is 3 1/2 hours west of Orange... which is about 3 hours west of Sydney...

Anyways I went there for a job interview... and the highlight of the trip was going through a town called Bogan Gate...

:lmao:!!!!!!!

And Yay I get my new alarm clock tomorrow I think.

The puzzle clock???

Yes! She has one last chance :-)

I have just noticed I have been sending work emails which really don't make sense or asking people for information when it was already there in an attachment so before I do anything else really dumb I am going to bed.

LOL! Night!

The cat has something wrong with his ear. It was a bit funny watching him stumble around like a drunkard at first, but then he started throwing up, so if it's not better tomorrow I might have to take him to work :blink::P

LOL!

I'm not going to quote your adventure story, it'll take all my smilie options anyway, but am I seriously the only one that noticed that with the blending-in-colour of the writing, all you could see was a million :naughty;'s randomly spread across a post??

The puzzle clock???

The cat has something wrong with his ear. It was a bit funny watching him stumble around like a drunkard at first, but then he started throwing up, so if it's not better tomorrow I might have to take him to work :blink::P

I accidently did it that light colour :naughty:

And I am still on a can't sleep until 4am body clock thingy...damn night shifts.

Yes... I get the puzzle clock tomorrow... it better be ultra cool.

And poor cat.

My cat.... (I'm no longer going to insist his not mine, since he insists otherwise) is currently lovingly snuggled up to the cross stitch I'm working on so I can't work on it and have to lavish attention on him instead:sneaky2: :naughty:

And I am still on a can't sleep until 4am body clock thingy...damn night shifts.

Meee toooo! And I have to START work at 7 tomorrow :shocked: And I'm not even getting paid yet! lol!

Yes... I get the puzzle clock tomorrow... it better be ultra cool.

WOOOT! :woot_jump:

My cat.... (I'm no longer going to insist his not mine, since he insists otherwise) is currently lovingly snuggled up to the cross stitch I'm working on so I can't work on it and have to lavish attention on him instead:sneaky2: :naughty:

LOL! My *dog* tries the old "jump in lap for attention" ploy. He's completely insane. At least 5 times the size of any cat or respectable lap dog I've ever seen.

Meee toooo! And I have to START work at 7 tomorrow :shocked: And I'm not even getting paid yet! lol!

WOOOT! :woot_jump:

LOL! My *dog* tries the old "jump in lap for attention" ploy. He's completely insane. At least 5 times the size of any cat or respectable lap dog I've ever seen.

7,...wow.... though I have to be up at 6 on saturday, work 6-10, come home, nap then work midnight -7...

I hate days like that

And I swear, this cat has never heard of personal space. I keep shoving him off so I can look up an article to anaylse for sociology, and he keeps climbing back on...

*doesn't mind cat being clingy, just not when she's trying to work*

Well.... bookmarking articles while watching across the universe doesn't really count as work :naughty: but still

7,...wow.... though I have to be up at 6 on saturday, work 6-10, come home, nap then work midnight -7...

I hate days like that

Suckyyy.

Yeah, so I start working properly next weekend, and then every single weekend I work sat morning, sat afternoon and sun morning - by myself :boxed:

And I swear, this cat has never heard of personal space. I keep shoving him off so I can look up an article to anaylse for sociology, and he keeps climbing back on...

*doesn't mind cat being clingy, just not when she's trying to work*

Well.... bookmarking articles while watching across the universe doesn't really count as work :naughty: but still

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hello aussie types Im curious , is it a national holiday over there??? seems everyone is on mega late these days :punk:

No national holiday.... we just don't sleep :mf_rosetinted:

Actually, for me its the uni holidays so I'm procastinating.

dangerdriving.gifbustedcop.gifcrazy.gif

:blink: ... right-e-o.

hello aussie types Im curious , is it a national holiday over there??? seems everyone is on mega late these days :punk:

Nope. We just have no RLs. I'm on holidays for a week though. But I do have to get up in about 4 and a half hours :wink2:

No national holiday.... we just don't sleep :mf_rosetinted:

Actually, for me its the uni holidays so I'm procastinating.

:blink: ... right-e-o.

Nope. We just have no RLs. I'm on holidays for a week though. But I do have to get up in about 4 and a half hours :wink2:

Ohh uni hols .. that may explain it

Fanks! :thumb_yello:

The uni students get a week off for Easter. We spend it staying up late then sleeping in. :naughty:

'Cause next week we'll be back to 8.30am lecture mode. :sneaky2:

The uni students get a week off for Easter. We spend it staying up late then sleeping in. :naughty:

Thanks also

<Ive sent your request thingy to the Forum techs> :thumb_yello:

Its just funny you get used to people coming and going and Im like ...

4.15 UK time .. makes it errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well middle of the night!

8.30 eekkk yuck!:thumbdown:

Maybe for you :naughty:

For me, it just means no longer sleeping in till 10, 11 or noon, waking at 9 instead :naughty: