Capital Radio Awards...we can vote for MIKA!

robertina

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you don't have to select the singer, but write his name in the 'your suggestion' window...then write yr reasons for voting, and then pass to the next category.

at the end of the process you can end yr voting.

pls tell me if you don't succeed!

Hi there! I tried what you said, but when I click on Next Catagory, nothing happens. I even tried clicking on the page numbers, but nothing happens. I've tried writing Mika's name in the sug box, and then when that didn't work I've tried clicking on Mika. I've written in the comments box, then tried without writing. I can't understand why the site won't work for me. Thank you for trying to help!

Hi there! I tried what you said, but when I click on Next Catagory, nothing happens. I even tried clicking on the page numbers, but nothing happens. I've tried writing Mika's name in the sug box, and then when that didn't work I've tried clicking on Mika. I've written in the comments box, then tried without writing. I can't understand why the site won't work for me. Thank you for trying to help!

oh damned!

i really do not know how to help....i'm a newby myself! :blush-anim-cl:

i think you don't have to select the singer, but write his name in the 'your suggestion' window...then write yr reasons for voting, and then pass to the next category.

at the end of the process you can end yr voting.

pls tell me if you don't succeed!

Ok voted!

I don't think that you need to write his name Robi, that is only if the artist is not in the list and you want to nominate someone else....I just picked him from the list, and my votes were taken into account.

I don't think that it's required to write the reasons for your vote either IF THE PERSON IS ON THE LIST ALREADY, LIKE MIKA.

Anyway that is how I did it and it worked:thumb_yello: .

I'm glad that they're asking for comments as well, because if people are voting for someone cos they're 'bare fit' it won't hold the same weight as a nice paragraph explaining why the music's good.

I'm just hoping they don't read out the comments on the radio, because I'd be really embarrassed if they read out mine, hahaha.

I tried everything. I even joined the site, but it won't work for me. I click on Next catagory, and it just won't budge, so I can't vote. I'm sorry

ok, I'm voting again with other personal infos

{I do also my relatives work coz I'm not sure they'll make what I've asked for in the emails}:naughty:

in the 1st page just click on the circle behind Mika

and then push the [Next Category] button

2 & 3 choose what you want

4 & 5 & 6 MIKA !

and go on,you can also click on [finish voting] having voted only for Mika, then

just click on the button belove your entries

[submit votes]

and fill the spaces with your email ecc

don't understand where's the problem

{I do also my relatives work coz I'm not sure they'll make what I've asked for in the emails}:naughty:

4 & 5 & 6 MIKA !

and go on,you can also click on [finish voting] having voted only for Mika, then

[submit votes]

i don't think there a problem greta...simply marilyn finds her pc incompatible with capital site, maybe it's some technical issue we cannot explain.

4 & 5 & 6 MIKA !

[submit votes]

Its because, when I click Next Catagory after clicking on Mika on the first page, nothing happens. I can't get onto the next page. I've even emailed them to ask why I can't. I've even tried clicking on the numbers. I don't understand why I can't vote either. I have a few email addresses I could use to vote more times. I even joined the site, but now it doesn't even recognise my email address. I can't understand it at all.