MIKAustralia Petition

We can request the thread name be changed once we have the correct title..

The first post can be edited then cos it's Nico's..

My name suggestion

Bring Mika to the J.A.N.Z.A.C.S.

Japan, Australia, New Zealand, And Countries Surrounding...

yeah/nah????

don't forget singapore!!!! :D i'm sure there are dozens of other mika fans lurking in singapore too! even muse came to singapore twice last year!(once for their gig, second time as a stopover to buy rugs before heading to australia)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget singapore!!!! :D i'm sure there are dozens of other mika fans lurking in singapore too! even muse came to singapore twice last year!(once for their gig, second time as a stopover to buy rugs before heading to australia)

Singapore is part of the "And Countries Surrounding".

I figure once we have the petition ready we can make a full list of the Countries involved.

And change the title if need be..

Kind of like this:

(Paragraph 1)

We, (citizens of Japan, Australia, New Zealand And Countries Surrounding) *insert petition mumbo jumbo here*

(Paragraph 2)

The surrounding countries are: *list all other countries involved.*

?? just a thought.

don't forget singapore!!!! i'm sure there are dozens of other mika fans lurking in singapore too! even muse came to singapore twice last year!(once for their gig, second time as a stopover to buy rugs before heading to australia)

:lmao: We are definately putting that in the thingy. "Stop in Singapore - you can buy rugs there you know :das: ... Muse did :wink2:"

Are there more Singaporean MFCers? :biggrin2: (And what is the proper word for calling people from Singapore?:roftl:)

Kind of like this:

(Paragraph 1)

We, (citizens of Japan, Australia, New Zealand And Countries Surrounding) *insert petition mumbo jumbo here*

(Paragraph 2)

The surrounding countries are: *list all other countries involved.*

?? just a thought.

Oh that's good I guess. OR we can just make a massive acronym of all the countries involved :naughty: Like if no one else joins it would be JANZAS (Japan, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore) :biggrin2:

Maybe we should do that asap. Change the thread title and first post. Like just change the post to something telling anyone from the greater Australasia-Asia area who wants to join our ranks to .. well post on the thread :P

Tanya has made some fantastic thingies.

We should totally make lots of A4 thingies of whatever stuff, like this, and more, and get them together in a book, either a proper one like the yearbook or something, or just bound using a binding machine thingy or whatever, we'll see when we get to that stage.

Anyway, so she made these, there's more, but I'm too lazy to upload them all (and photobucket is down atm :doh:) But just for Australian cities, but we should definately do this kind of thing for all the cities we want him at.

The touristy info is just a starter, we should make it much more interesting/funny/personalised. Yeah ... and we do the info for our owns cities obviously.

Tanya is making word document versions of these now so we can change them ourselves :P

melb1nq6.jpg

melb2eb5.jpg

melb3ze0.jpg

melb4qk2.jpg

melb5du9.jpg

melb6pa1.jpg

perth1ej3.jpg

perth2us0.jpg

sydney1kb9.jpg

sydney2cg2.jpg

So? What do we think?

I really like it :biggrin2:

If we want, we can also print out the little form-y bits and fill them in by hand and scan them up and stick them back into it. That would be good I think. And people who don't want to/can't do that can just type it in. This would then replace the petition. Yeah?

I guess we could also have a section where non-JANZASs can write too, probably without pictures and obviously with less info, just name, username and comment or something.

Oh yeah, and the pictures would be something we've taken to advertise us / our area or whatever, something to entice him to come there. (No, I don't mean like nudie shots :lmao:)

*starts planning what to write about Perth*

I have a petition on petitiononline.com you can't change anything once it's up and published.

I think we could just have someone write up the petition and

a) send it around the place to let others sign it

or

b) someone (if you're willing to do this or I will) can have the petition and, much like the officialty petition, everyone just sends a bit of paper with their first name, username, country/state/city and anything else they'd like to say.

What do yall think?

The comment was made before that a hand written one would look better... apparently...

Hi there!

We had the same idea....great minds think alike:wink2: If you have a look at page 14 of this thread we already have some personalised slips made up thanks to OKD. Have a look and see if that's sort of what you had in mind at b):thumb_yello:

This is an idea for a citizenship certificate we were playing with!

certificatepngec2.jpg

Coolness!

Ummm yeah, I think that would be a good idea too but I think that maybe if we got like... A book together of signatures and also put with it, a whole lot of things about our country's like a toy representing each, pictures of MFCers from there, letters, art and other little things like your certificate and maybe a little made up passport and yeah, with the book, it will sway him at the very least, to KNOW we in Oz, NZ and Japan if they do join with us, want him to come to our contries.....................

And I will offer a place to stay on my couch should he and the band need it :D

I'd like to offer my bed to Martin...

we should give mika joint citizenship to Australia nz and japan!

we should give little things that describe/represent our country

Ill sighn this partition....but im confused now am I signing the one thats already made or??

as for the name...Im not that creative!

Check out below...

OMG , cant believe i havent signed this yet !!! ...... Signed Anyway :thumb_yello:

About time you did!

We can request the thread name be changed once we have the correct title..

The first post can be edited then cos it's Nico's..

My name suggestion

Bring Mika to the J.A.N.Z.A.C.S.

Japan, Australia, New Zealand, And Countries Surrounding...

yeah/nah????

JANZACS sounds good... but so does JANZAS...

:lmfao:! Oi! That's like ... GOOD!

YEAH! :punk::roftl:

Good point, we can just keep this one :biggrin2:

Are we making a new combined online petition, keeping separate ones going, or dropping online petitions altogether? :huh:

Dunno...

Maybe we should do that asap. Change the thread title and first post. Like just change the post to something telling anyone from the greater Australasia-Asia area who wants to join our ranks to .. well post on the thread :P

Can do...

perth1ej3.jpg

perth2us0.jpg

sydney1kb9.jpg

sydney2cg2.jpg

So? What do we think?

I really like it :biggrin2:

If we want, we can also print out the little form-y bits and fill them in by hand and scan them up and stick them back into it. That would be good I think. And people who don't want to/can't do that can just type it in. This would then replace the petition. Yeah?

I guess we could also have a section where non-JANZASs can write too, probably without pictures and obviously with less info, just name, username and comment or something.

Oh yeah, and the pictures would be something we've taken to advertise us / our area or whatever, something to entice him to come there. (No, I don't mean like nudie shots :lmao:)

*starts planning what to write about Perth*

Is it just going to be capital cities? Not everyone (*points to self, PO, SD and Kelz*) live in capitals... my suggestion would be to put states, then people can add interesting info about their town... I'm pretty sure most state capitals are covered... we have people in Syd, Canberra, Melb, Perth... we did have armande in Adelaide (anyone heard from her?)... Brissie...

I'll go change the first post, and I'll ask HK to change the title to JANZAS ( I think that covers everyone for now)... I'll also close the petition and facebook pages... then we can decide if we want a new page and petition...

:lmao: We are definately putting that in the thingy. "Stop in Singapore - you can buy rugs there you know :das: ... Muse did :wink2:"

Are there more Singaporean MFCers? :biggrin2: (And what is the proper word for calling people from Singapore?:roftl:)

Oh that's good I guess. OR we can just make a massive acronym of all the countries involved :naughty: Like if no one else joins it would be JANZAS (Japan, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore) :biggrin2:

JANAS ROFLMAO

Sorry, I just had a flashback to that character, Janas from friends with that laugh...

People say I do a good impression...!!!

yeah!! :D well, i searched the forum and there seems to be one or two singaporean mfcers, but they seem to be inactive.. but i do know a bunch of people whom i influenced to be fans of mika too! and yes, you can call us singaporeans :wink2:

yeah!! :D well, i searched the forum and there seems to be one or two singaporean mfcers, but they seem to be inactive.. but i do know a bunch of people whom i influenced to be fans of mika too! and yes, you can call us singaporeans :wink2:

I added Singapore to the list!

I've changed the front post, and asked for the title to be changed... I've decided on JANZAS for now...

I don't care what it gets changed to really.... I just felt like randomnly saying my opinion. Janzas works :wink2:

Yeah, but if I change it the someone will say "I don't like that!"

Happened when i started it up...

Is it just going to be capital cities? Not everyone (*points to self, PO, SD and Kelz*) live in capitals... my suggestion would be to put states, then people can add interesting info about their town... I'm pretty sure most state capitals are covered... we have people in Syd, Canberra, Melb, Perth... we did have armande in Adelaide (anyone heard from her?)... Brissie...

Well, we could say states, but he's not going to play concerts at the states, he'll play them in the capital cities. The things *looks to check* yeah, the things say city and state. They mean state. But in terms of touring mean city. So in the info we can write about the whole state, not just the city :thumb_yello:

JANAS ROFLMAO

Sorry, I just had a flashback to that character, Janas from friends with that laugh...

People say I do a good impression...!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

yeah!! well, i searched the forum and there seems to be one or two singaporean mfcers, but they seem to be inactive.. but i do know a bunch of people whom i influenced to be fans of mika too! and yes, you can call us singaporeans

Well if they joined MFC, they would want Mika to go to Singapore. There's a lot of inactive aussies too. I think when we've got it sorted what we're doing we should try and contact all the inactive people and make them fill in their bit :biggrin2:

And you should force your friends to join/sign :naughty:

Ooookay...

*deep breaths*

I'll PM HK and ask her not to change it... shall we vote on it?

:naughty: It doesn't matter. But I wonder if we should start a new thread anyway? Just because people joining would get a bit confused by the start of the thread? Especially if we are trying to convince inactive members...

Also you might want to make it a bit clearer at the very beginning of the post what it's about "Joinign forces to bring Mika to the greater pacific Asia-Australasia area" or something, incase new people want to join up. I know there are a few Hong Kongers at least. I wonder if we should contact them...

Hi there!

We had the same idea....great minds think alike:wink2: If you have a look at page 14 of this thread we already have some personalised slips made up thanks to OKD. Have a look and see if that's sort of what you had in mind at b):thumb_yello:

This is an idea for a citizenship certificate we were playing with!

certificatepngec2.jpg

Oooh, I like this Tan!

OK, I think it's a great idea to have us join forces with everybody from the Asia-Pacific region. I like the idea of telling him stuff about our cities and states but i'm not sure if there may be just a little bit toooooo much info on those Melbourne pages. If he gets that many pages just for Melbourne and everybody else does multiple pages as well it could well start to get unwieldy as well as be a little bit of overload.

I don't mind which of the acronyms gets used, although I get the feeling that everybody would like their country name to be in the title so they feel a more important part of it. I mean, I wouldn't like to be "surrounding countries" if I wasn't an Aussie, I'd want my country's name up in the title. Having said that, surrounding countries does give us an out if we get other latecomers to the petition (such as Hong Kong for example) who won't fit into the acronym, but who can easily be slotted into the list of surrounding countries.

Is there a reason why all the seperate online petitions can't continue to be separate and just placed one after the other in the document when it gets printed out? Just a question...

Now, the RAH girls did manage to get their petition to him and his response was "You and your petitions..." I wonder if Mika will get annoyed with yet another petition. Particularly as I think someone mentioned the Polish girls also have one...

My next question is: is it really a valid petition if it's being signed by people who live outside of this region who probably wouldn't travel to it to come to a gig if he toured here?

I can sign the Polish one if I like, but I won't be another bum on a seat at any Polish gigs, so I think it's a false representation to sign theirs. Does it matter to Mika and team if half the world (well, the MFC part of it) really think he should come here, but they themselves wouldn't actually contribute to making it worthwhile for him to come by also coming themselves? I know a lot of MFC'ers do travel for gigs and I also know a lot of people have said they would consider coming if he came down here, but does that count? Don't have an answer to this one, just throwing it out there for discussion.

Okay... I get what you're saying OkD... I actually had made it clear beforehand, and even asked HK to change the name of the thread, but when something was said about how someone didn't like the name then I cracked the sh!ts and made it vague... Obviously I'm not going to leave it as it is, but until we actually make a decision then it's sort of pointless changing it...

I think it's more important to decide on the name for the petition, what we're going to write in it and what we're including with the petition before we worry about dragging inactive people and getting newbies to sign up...

That's just my opinion, but I just think we're getting ahead of ourselves if we're talking about how to get inactive people to sign up for it before we even get the whole thing decided on...

And we should use this thread to decide on what exactly we're going to do, then make a new thread for the new petition...

:sorry:

:naughty::bleh:

Tis okay... feel free to add your opinion!

Oooh, I like this Tan!

OK, I think it's a great idea to have us join forces with everybody from the Asia-Pacific region. I like the idea of telling him stuff about our cities and states but i'm not sure if there may be just a little bit toooooo much info on those Melbourne pages. If he gets that many pages just for Melbourne and everybody else does multiple pages as well it could well start to get unwieldy as well as be a little bit of overload.

I don't mind which of the acronyms gets used, although I get the feeling that everybody would like their country name to be in the title so they feel a more important part of it. I mean, I wouldn't like to be "surrounding countries" if I wasn't an Aussie, I'd want my country's name up in the title. Having said that, surrounding countries does give us an out if we get other latecomers to the petition (such as Hong Kong for example) who won't fit into the acronym, but who can easily be slotted into the list of surrounding countries.

Is there a reason why all the seperate online petitions can't continue to be separate and just placed one after the other in the document when it gets printed out? Just a question...

Now, the RAH girls did manage to get their petition to him and his response was "You and your petitions..." I wonder if Mika will get annoyed with yet another petition. Particularly as I think someone mentioned the Polish girls also have one...

My next question is: is it really a valid petition if it's being signed by people who live outside of this region who probably wouldn't travel to it to come to a gig if he toured here?

I can sign the Polish one if I like, but I won't be another bum on a seat at any Polish gigs, so I think it's a false representation to sign theirs. Does it matter to Mika and team if half the world (well, the MFC part of it) really think he should come here, but they themselves wouldn't actually contribute to making it worthwhile for him to come by also coming themselves? I know a lot of MFC'ers do travel for gigs and I also know a lot of people have said they would consider coming if he came down here, but does that count? Don't have an answer to this one, just throwing it out there for discussion.

First up: we can't have everyone's home country in the acronym - it would make it too long... I personally think we should go with JANZACS (cause it has And Surrounding Countries)...

I agree about too much info... might need to limit the amount of info you put for places of interest... My idea for it was that we limit it to one, maybe two pages of info on a capital city (either state capital or country capital)... I was thinking of having those of us not in a capital city to put info about our towns, but I'm thinking it might be too much info... I think we'd be better off having those of us not in capitals to do some infor about the state we're in (speaking from an Aussie POV), and leave the city folk to the capitals...

Japan NZ, Hong Kong, Singapore etc could do info about the country and specifice info about the capital and other large cities...

Basically I saw it as a way of informing Mika about what there is in Oz, cause he won't exactly be able to get around other places except for capitals, and even then I don't see him doing a great deal of sight seeing...

Secondly, I don't know if the other countries have one going, but I think that would make sense to join the individual petitions together, but I suspect that we're the only ones... I just don't want to make more work for us... actually, Kelz said about adding the online one to the back... I think that might be the way to go...

Thirdly, I'm not particularly worried if he's getting annoyed with it... if that's what it take to get his attention, then so be it... it's actually kind of sad that we have to resort to this to get his attention to the fact that most countries in this area haven't even had Mika there... and only Oz, Japan and Hong Kong have had a visit (albeit brief... and a year ago).

Lastly, I don't think OS people signing our petition really relates to how many bums on seats Mika gets, it's more that people support us and agree that the tour should extend to our part of the world...

So... we need to decide on:

1. Name of the petition (JANZAS, JANZACS, or Asia-Pacific - I like Asia-Pacific cause it covers everything and we can be specific in the petition)

2. How are we going to word the petition?

3. What information we are going to include (Info on cities, states and country? Info on people involved? Personal messages? What else?)

4. What else will we include with it? (Photoshopped pics? Pics from concerts/festivals he did?)

The name and how we word it I think are the most important things at this stage... having said that, we need to have a vague idea of what we will include re: points 3 and 4, cause we need to be able to tell people what's going to be included if people ask... we can get specifics later cause we have an open deadline...

Should we call it that? :naughty: "Bring Mika to the Asia-Pacific region"? It kind of makes it more obvious what we're talking about.

Although, thinking about it, seeing as JANZAS (which will probably become JANZSAHK at some point) already is extremely obscure until you get to the explanation, maybe we should work on making it even more obscure and stupid. "HMWTTYPUAAJANZSAHKWAT!" (Of course standing for "Hey Mika, Where's The Tour You Promised Us Ages Ago? Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore And Hong Kong Want A Tour!")

Which reminds me! Tomomi sent me a video (which I downloaded and then forgot to watch :blush-anim-cl:) of Mika in Japan clearly saying he would come back for a tour, which he didn't. And we have videos of him saying the same thing in Australia. We should combine them into a guilt trip video. Obviously we'll need some other stuff too. Don't know what...

That's true about info overload. Tanya already said that's not what the writing will say, it'll be more personalised funny. But I get what you mean, maybe keep it down to a page or two for each region.

Yes, that's what I thought too, I wouldn't want to be a surrounding country.

About Hong Kong, we shouold really contact someone from Hong Kong :naughty: lcmlcm is from Hong Kong isn't she? I haven't seen her post in a while though. And where is Mina from ... I can't remember ... I just know she gives awesome Asian MM things :blush-anim-cl: What other country MFCers do we have? Any Chinese?

Oh yeah, that's what I thought too. And was going to urgently tell Tegan not to close the Australia one, but then I forgot to somehow...

But what you say is true, and even if we did stick the online petitions at the back it kind of ... takes away from our argument. I dunno, but we've established how easy it is to be .. erm - fraudelent on online petitions, so it doesn't really prove very much.

But I do like this little regional petition thing Tanya has here. It's a bit more of a yearbook-style little messages to Mika that doubles as showing how many people there are in a much more genuine and interesting way that a list of names with "Mika rox" or "I'm not from there, but you should go" written next to them :naughty:

In terms of non-JANZAS's signing, well they would have a section at the end where it clearly states that they aren't from the region, but they agree he should tour here. I know it doesn't stand for much in terms of having a market here, but looking at the numbers of MFCers we have from the area .. that doesn't either. So I guess it's just more of a guilt trip thing. :naughty: And the MFC is always really into saying that he should come here anyway, so why not let them help.

Oh right, and it terms of it being "another petiton", the petition is a smallish part of the whole book. I think. And with the message and all it's a bit less petition-y. I dunno. :naughty: But there will be lots of other interesting/funny things with it other than just giving him a petition.

Should we call it that? "Bring Mika to the Asia-Pacific region"? It kind of makes it more obvious what we're talking about.

Although, thinking about it, seeing as JANZAS (which will probably become JANZSAHK at some point) already is extremely obscure until you get to the explanation, maybe we should work on making it even more obscure and stupid. "HMWTTYPUAAJANZSAHKWAT!" (Of course standing for "Hey Mika, Where's The Tour You Promised Us Ages Ago? Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore And Hong Kong Want A Tour!")

Which reminds me! Tomomi sent me a video (which I downloaded and then forgot to watch) of Mika in Japan clearly saying he would come back for a tour, which he didn't. And we have videos of him saying the same thing in Australia. We should combine them into a guilt trip video. Obviously we'll need some other stuff too. Don't know what...

That's true about info overload. Tanya already said that's not what the writing will say, it'll be more personalised funny. But I get what you mean, maybe keep it down to a page or two for each region.

Yes, that's what I thought too, I wouldn't want to be a surrounding country.

About Hong Kong, we shouold really contact someone from Hong Kong. lcmlcm is from Hong Kong isn't she? I haven't seen her post in a while though. And where is Mina from ... I can't remember ... I just know she gives awesome Asian MM things. What other country MFCers do we have? Any Chinese?

Oh yeah, that's what I thought too. And was going to urgently tell Tegan not to close the Australia one, but then I forgot to somehow...

But what you say is true, and even if we did stick the online petitions at the back it kind of ... takes away from our argument. I dunno, but we've established how easy it is to be .. erm - fraudelent on online petitions, so it doesn't really prove very much.

But I do like this little regional petition thing Tanya has here. It's a bit more of a yearbook-style little messages to Mika that doubles as showing how many people there are in a much more genuine and interesting way that a list of names with "Mika rox" or "I'm not from there, but you should go" written next to them :naughty:

In terms of non-JANZAS's signing, well they would have a section at the end where it clearly states that they aren't from the region, but they agree he should tour here. I know it doesn't stand for much in terms of having a market here, but looking at the numbers of MFCers we have from the area .. that doesn't either. So I guess it's just more of a guilt trip thing. :naughty: And the MFC is always really into saying that he should come here anyway, so why not let them help.

Oh right, and it terms of it being "another petiton", the petition is a smallish part of the whole book. I think. And with the message and all it's a bit less petition-y. I dunno. :naughty: But there will be lots of other interesting/funny things with it other than just giving him a petition.

I dunno, I'm all for the bit in magenta :naughty:

I like "Bring Mika to the Asia-Pacific region"... it's quite specific... even though I like the acronyms...

I could put together a DVD with Oz Mika stuff (with my vid where he said he would come back for a tour... and also includes DC taking a pic of Mika's... erm... phone charms :naughty::das:), and BS has a DVD of Mika's concert in Japan, which we can include with the book... I was even thinking, I have a bit of a scrapbook of Mika articles and stuff which could go in...

Mina (or is it Miina?) is from Japan (I'm pretty sure)... lcmlcm I'm pretty sure is HK too... and I think we have a few Chinese fans too...

I haven't closed it.... yet. I actually forgot to do it last night! :doh:

I like the idea of it not so much being a petition, but a book with info about us... which just so happens to have a petition in it...

Okay... I get what you're saying OkD... I actually had made it clear beforehand, and even asked HK to change the name of the thread, but when something was said about how someone didn't like the name then I cracked the sh!ts and made it vague... Obviously I'm not going to leave it as it is, but until we actually make a decision then it's sort of pointless changing it...

I think it's more important to decide on the name for the petition, what we're going to write in it and what we're including with the petition before we worry about dragging inactive people and getting newbies to sign up...

That's just my opinion, but I just think we're getting ahead of ourselves if we're talking about how to get inactive people to sign up for it before we even get the whole thing decided on...

And we should use this thread to decide on what exactly we're going to do, then make a new thread for the new petition...

Good point. Okay. Yeah, so when it's all planned out and we just need more people to add their bit we can start the new thread. But we still need to get all the countries interested on board asap though. But I guess just changing to name to JANZAS or JANZACS at this point would be good. Doesn't really matter which. Or Asia-Pacific.

I agree about too much info... might need to limit the amount of info you put for places of interest... My idea for it was that we limit it to one, maybe two pages of info on a capital city (either state capital or country capital)... I was thinking of having those of us not in a capital city to put info about our towns, but I'm thinking it might be too much info... I think we'd be better off having those of us not in capitals to do some infor about the state we're in (speaking from an Aussie POV), and leave the city folk to the capitals...

Japan NZ, Hong Kong, Singapore etc could do info about the country and specifice info about the capital and other large cities...

Basically I saw it as a way of informing Mika about what there is in Oz, cause he won't exactly be able to get around other places except for capitals, and even then I don't see him doing a great deal of sight seeing...

:msnslap: Get out of my head. 1-2 pages. Good point okay. TMI, and he's stop reading. So keep the writing minimal. And not like anything he can find out from a travel book, but really random amusing stuff that would interest him.

Secondly, I don't know if the other countries have one going, but I think that would make sense to join the individual petitions together, but I suspect that we're the only ones... I just don't want to make more work for us... actually, Kelz said about adding the online one to the back... I think that might be the way to go...

The Kiwi's have one :bleh: Yeah we could add them at the back I spose. It is kind of doubling up though. I dunno.

Thirdly, I'm not particularly worried if he's getting annoyed with it... if that's what it take to get his attention, then so be it... it's actually kind of sad that we have to resort to this to get his attention to the fact that most countries in this area haven't even had Mika there... and only Oz, Japan and Hong Kong have had a visit (albeit brief... and a year ago).

Lastly, I don't think OS people signing our petition really relates to how many bums on seats Mika gets, it's more that people support us and agree that the tour should extend to our part of the world...

Yep I agree.

So... we need to decide on:

1. Name of the petition (JANZAS, JANZACS, or Asia-Pacific - I like Asia-Pacific cause it covers everything and we can be specific in the petition)

*agrees* It kind of makes sence. And it shows the thing that ties us together, so we don't just sound like a random list of countries.

2. How are we going to word the petition?

If we just have our little filled out bits of info, like Tanya had, it's less of a petition, and we don't need to "word" a thing for us to sign per se. Because by filling that in we are agreeing to everything in the book. But I guess there would still be a intro at the beginning of the book, and that would be the explanation of what we want, and then the thing we need to word (aka: what you are talkign about here) And I don't know ... I have to leave like a few hours ago, will think about it when I get back :naughty:

3. What information we are going to include (Info on cities, states and country? Info on people involved? Personal messages? What else?)

4. What else will we include with it? (Photoshopped pics? Pics from concerts/festivals he did?)

Info on states/cities/countrys - yes.

Info on people invloved - um, probably just in the personal messages/petition section.

Photoshopped pics - yes yes yes :naughty:

Pics from concerts/festivals he did - hmm, then it shows him what he DID do already :naughty: But we can show him how great it was and how he should come back and do more. Yes, I guess. Actually, the snippet where he's talking about being able to say he's playing in Sydney - that's another thing that would be good in the video thing if we make it :P

What else - .... Oh the certificates, passport, etc, stuff like that.

And you will probably have posted again by the time I post this because my computer turned itself off mid post :doh:

Well that's interesting... Here are all the countries that are listed as being in the Asia Pacific region...

Australia

Japan

Palau

Bangladesh

Kiribati

Papua New Guinea

Bhutan

Laos

Peru

Brunei

Madagascar

Philippines

Burma (Myanmar)*

Malaysia

Russia

Cambodia

Maldives

Samoa

Canada

Marshall Islands

Singapore

China

Mauritius

Solomon Islands

Chile

Micronesia

South Korea

Comoros

Mongolia

Sri Lanka

Cook Islands

Nauru

Thailand

Fiji

Nepal

Timor Leste

French Polynesia**

New Zealand

Tonga

India

New Caledonia

Tuvalu

Indonesia

Niue

Vanuatu

North Korea

Vietnam

Pakistan

United States

I found it interesting that the US and Canada were part of it...