MIKAustralia Petition

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, in my books, using a slack and lame excuse qualifies you for having your MSN conversation broadcast on a public forum.

:fisch:

Danielle says:

Dont know if I can its a bulletin check your MySpace bulletins online

Bianca says:

i will if you sign here http://www.petitiononline.com/p3nn1man/petition-sign.html :original:

Danielle says:

You will what? I have no incentive to sign the petition, loll.

Bianca says:

i will log into myspace and check my bulletins shrug.gif

Bianca says:

what more incentive do you require! :blink:

Danielle says:

Pssssh will later cant do anything now DAVID TENNANT WILL BE ON PARKINSON IN LESS THEN FIVE MINUTES!

Bianca says:

takes less than 5 minutes to sign, slag!

Nope...but more people call me a heinous b!t!h:thumb_yello:...I like being weird....you can get away with more and no one thinks twice....muwahahahahaa:punk:

Do I detect a "10 things I hate about you" quote here or was it unintentional?

OMG "pinches twatty" sounds so rude....or is that just my mind:roftl:

Not just your mind, it sounds rude no matter who's mind it is.

Danielle says:

Pssssh will later cant do anything now DAVID TENNANT WILL BE ON PARKINSON IN LESS THEN FIVE MINUTES!

David Tennant was on Parky? Botheration! Surely it would have to be an old ep though, cos didn't Parky retire last year? I've seen some of David on there already.... but it would have been fun to watch again. As it was, hubby has been torrenting the very first Dr Who eps and so last night while I was trying to do baking he was watching the first time the Daleks and the Dr have an encounter...

David Tennant was on Parky? Botheration! Surely it would have to be an old ep though, cos didn't Parky retire last year? I've seen some of David on there already.... but it would have been fun to watch again. As it was, hubby has been torrenting the very first Dr Who eps and so last night while I was trying to do baking he was watching the first time the Daleks and the Dr have an encounter...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well she signed it today:

140. Danielle Happy? :D

139. Ambrose

Oh, and Ambrose signed it yesterday. I just went to look and I haven't signed it. Well, I signed it as "Oakie Doke" lol. I assume legally I'd be allowed to sign it again as Bianca? :blink::naughty:

Its an online petition, you can sign it in any name you chose, and under the same email as many times you want. If you click the don't share my email with admin/maker/whatever it says button then whose to know

Really? I thought the petition thing at least had something so you can;t use the same email more than once. How dodgy :naughty: *zhhz*

So, in my books, using a slack and lame excuse qualifies you for having your MSN conversation broadcast on a public forum.

since when did you need a reason to broadcast an MSN conversation on a public forum :roftl:

Do I detect a "10 things I hate about you" quote here or was it unintentional?

I love that movie but the quote was unintentional!

Really? I thought the petition thing at least had something so you can;t use the same email more than once. How dodgy :naughty: *zhhz*

so is this the new plan..................unofficially of course:naughty:

*officially changes campaign*

The MIKAustralia campaign is now the MIKAustraliasia campaign.

Yes? Do we think?

- Asia

- Australia

- New Zealand

??

If any of us gets a tour it will probably mean a tour for the others anyway? Should we combine?

AND give up on the July-shows deadline, and just have an open deadline?

*officially changes campaign*

The MIKAustralia campaign is now the MIKAustraliasia campaign.

Yes? Do we think?

- Asia

- Australia

- New Zealand

??

If any of us gets a tour it will probably mean a tour for the others anyway? Should we combine?

AND give up on the July-shows deadline, and just have an open deadline?

YES! YES! YES!:punk:

Thank you! :huglove:

*raises hand* Can I be an honorary...my cousin just married a Japanese girl....does that qualify me:thumb_yello:

Of course, you can. :)

Tell him OMEDETOU.:flowers2:

YES! YES! YES!:punk:

Thank you! :huglove:

:biggrin2::wub2:

I have to dig up Japanese thread.......it's dying.

Yes, you should :original:

So. We should make a new thread. The discussion in this thread hasn't been about the petition the thread is about for quite a while now :naughty:

What are calling it?

We've established Oceania and Australasia aren't technically correct, because they don't actually include Japan or China, even though it sounds like it :huh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasia

:doh:

I just realised I spelt it wrong, and it's already been quoted now :naughty:

*officially rechanges the name*

The MIKAustraliasia (?? :blink::rolls_eyes:) campaign is now the MIKAustralasia campaign.

:original:

Until we come up with a better name.