MIKAustralia Petition

i think i would too... then we'd get a good range of answers... some ppl on yahoo answers named my horse, so i'm sure they can name this...

:naughty:

Yahoo answers named my computer! :lmao: He's called Cooper :blush-anim-cl:

There are some real ding-dongs who didn't even try to half read my question properly...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Alxi5qRejAxgKD8KndWUQlLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080703104808AAMU2Xg

What do we think? I liked Oceasia, until I googled it and realised they made it up. But I do still like it :naughty:

"Bring Mika to the Pacific Rim" doesn't really have a ring to it though :bleh:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A name for the petition? or with a new name for me? :blink:

For the project, yes, but you can re-name yourself too if you feel like it? *shrug*

Hi Kelz *waves*

No, I asked on Yahoo, that's as far as my resources and efforts stretch. :blink: Now it's your turn to think of something :bleh:

Hi *waves* :biggrin2:

Hello!

How's it going *waves* :biggrin2:

Are you harvesting posts? :naughty:

For the project, yes, but you can re-name yourself too if you feel like it? *shrug*

Hi Kelz *waves*

No, I asked on Yahoo, that's as far as my resources and efforts stretch. :blink: Now it's your turn to think of something :bleh:

:blink:. No idea. But I shall think of one *sits down to think about it*.

Hi there!

I've decided that Mika needs to know how much the Aussie fans want a tour here...

So I decided to put together an online petition!

So, support your fellow fans, help us get a tour, beause we deserve it, damn it! :naughty:

The petition is here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/p3nn1man/petition.html

Signed and signed!

*claps dust off hands*

Signed and signed!

*claps dust off hands*

Hooray!

I think it's a great idea to join forces... we might have more luck getting him to the region of we work together...

If I can, I'll see if I can change the name and what the petition says...

Actually, I think we could go with a hand written one seeing as we're adding Asia and NZ to it...

And I can take over again, seeing as I'm practically unemployed...

Hooray!

I think it's a great idea to join forces... we might have more luck getting him to the region of we work together...

If I can, I'll see if I can change the name and what the petition says...

Actually, I think we could go with a hand written one seeing as we're adding Asia and NZ to it...

And I can take over again, seeing as I'm practically unemployed...

I have a petition on petitiononline.com you can't change anything once it's up and published.

I think we could just have someone write up the petition and

a) send it around the place to let others sign it

or

b) someone (if you're willing to do this or I will) can have the petition and, much like the officialty petition, everyone just sends a bit of paper with their first name, username, country/state/city and anything else they'd like to say.

What do yall think?

I have a petition on petitiononline.com you can't change anything once it's up and published.

I think we could just have someone write up the petition and

a) send it around the place to let others sign it

or

b) someone (if you're willing to do this or I will) can have the petition and, much like the officialty petition, everyone just sends a bit of paper with their first name, username, country/state/city and anything else they'd like to say.

What do yall think?

Hi there!

We had the same idea....great minds think alike:wink2: If you have a look at page 14 of this thread we already have some personalised slips made up thanks to OKD. Have a look and see if that's sort of what you had in mind at b):thumb_yello:

This is an idea for a citizenship certificate we were playing with!

certificatepngec2.jpg

Hi there!

We had the same idea....great minds think alike:wink2: If you have a look at page 14 of this thread we already have some personalised slips made up thanks to OKD. Have a look and see if that's sort of what you had in mind at b):thumb_yello:

This is an idea for a citizenship certificate we were playing with!

certificatepngec2.jpg

Ummm yeah, I think that would be a good idea too but I think that maybe if we got like... A book together of signatures and also put with it, a whole lot of things about our country's like a toy representing each, pictures of MFCers from there, letters, art and other little things like your certificate and maybe a little made up passport and yeah, with the book, it will sway him at the very least, to KNOW we in Oz, NZ and Japan if they do join with us, want him to come to our contries.....................

And I will offer a place to stay on my couch should he and the band need it :D

Ummm yeah, I think that would be a good idea too but I think that maybe if we got like...A book together of signatures and also put with it, a whole lot of things about our country's like a toy representing each, pictures of MFCers from there, letters, art and other little things like your certificate and maybe a little made up passport and yeah, with the book, it will sway him at the very least, to KNOW we in Oz, NZ and Japan if they do join with us, want him to come to our contries.....................

And I will offer a place to stay on my couch should he and the band need it :D

we should give mika joint citizenship to Australia nz and japan!

we should give little things that describe/represent our country

Ill sighn this partition....but im confused now am I signing the one thats already made or??

as for the name...Im not that creative!

'The Mika Australasia/Oceania inc. Japan Petition' ........

EDIT: Clunky, I know ..... but true ... !!

:naughty:

Okay, so what countries are in??

Australia, New Zealand, Japan, is anyone else interested? How will we find that out? :blink:

Ummm yeah, I think that would be a good idea too but I think that maybe if we got like... A book together of signatures and also put with it, a whole lot of things about our country's like a toy representing each, pictures of MFCers from there, letters, art and other little things like your certificate and maybe a little made up passport and yeah, with the book, it will sway him at the very least, to KNOW we in Oz, NZ and Japan if they do join with us, want him to come to our contries.....................

And I will offer a place to stay on my couch should he and the band need it

Yep, so this is what we were planning on doing. A book full of random things and petitions.

So what kind of petition are we going to do? Written slips we send to one person? Also an online one? I think we shoudl start a new online one asap. And plan the wording and everything so we won't have to change it :naughty:

Thanks guys.

But, uhh, we should stop bumping this thread and make a new one. Are we making a new petition now? OR will we keep all our separate petitions and give them all to him separate? Like, well in the same book and all but like "Here's the Australia petiton, here's the NZ petition, etc..."? :blink: Or will we start again and make one big petition?

We can request the thread name be changed once we have the correct title..

The first post can be edited then cos it's Nico's..

My name suggestion

Bring Mika to the J.A.N.Z.A.C.S.

Japan, Australia, New Zealand, And Countries Surrounding...

yeah/nah????

We can request the thread name be changed once we have the correct title..

The first post can be edited then cos it's Nico's..

My name suggestion

Bring Mika to the J.A.N.Z.A.C.S.

Japan, Australia, New Zealand, And Countries Surrounding...

yeah/nah????

:lmfao:! Oi! That's like ... GOOD!

YEAH! :punk::roftl:

Good point, we can just keep this one :biggrin2:

Are we making a new combined online petition, keeping separate ones going, or dropping online petitions altogether? :huh:

If we can't edit the details on the original petition then we should start a new one.. We can always add the original (if it's to be printed) on the back of the new one to make it look fuller :wink2::naughty: