Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Asun...

Ana...

are you ready?

1 :plane: M

2 :plane: A

Allegra!!!!!!! Always ready for you:huglove:

So you're taking that plane, right? No Allegra no party!:roll1:

when do tickets go on sale?

and since there is a list of musicians, not just Mika, how long will it last?? I mean, is it a day-long thing?

I don't think that's sorted yet, the site says more news are coming up. And I guess it'll be the whole day long, dunno.

Yeah, were's a cheap place to stay in Madrid??? Haven't been there in a while but I study close to the border so it's close enough for me...

BTW, Black Queen...I don't give autographs...ppl tend to try and sell them and I don't like it :glasses3:

Yeah, were's a cheap place to stay in Madrid??? Haven't been there in a while but I study close to the border so it's close enough for me...

Try hostelworld, they're pretty good :thumb_yello: I might have to do that myself....ooh maybe we can stay together?! oh this is exciting, I feel a Portuguese/Spanish(&/Irish) MFC reunion coming on..... eeeeeeeee

Don't forget about the crazy American who is thinking about coming there. Always wanted to go to Spain ...what a better time. LOL

Try hostelworld, they're pretty good :thumb_yello: I might have to do that myself....ooh maybe we can stay together?! oh this is exciting, I feel a Portuguese/Spanish(&/Irish) MFC reunion coming on..... eeeeeeeee

ooooooooooooh nice!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

I don't mind sharing a room with the 2 of you :wink2:

And I can "allow" neeve to try her portuguese on me :naughty:

Black Queen, I will touch your hand then...'cause you asked nicely :mf_rosetinted:

I can't beleive that I'm actually thinking about this. OMG...you know, if I go, I am going for a week. I want to see Spain and have some fun there. Maybe leave the day after Mika plays and let Mika be my Grande Finale there.

I need to do my taxes. I may not even be able to even think about this. I know, good grammer. LOL!! :bleh:

I can't beleive that I'm actually thinking about this. OMG...you know, if I go, I am going for a week. I want to see Spain and have some fun there. Maybe leave the day after Mika plays and let Mika be my Grande Finale there.

I need to do my taxes. I may not even be able to even think about this. I know, good grammer. LOL!! :bleh:

The perfect thing would be a concert in Portugal right after that :naughty:

And of course you are thinking of going...I wanna meet you...you're one of those I really wanna meet and still didn't had the chance to :thumb_yello:

Awe, Now are really wanna come there. I wanna meet you too. :huglove:

Starts looking around for things to sell on EBAY. :bleh:

The perfect thing would be a concert in Portugal right after that :naughty:

And of course you are thinking of going...I wanna meet you...you're one of those I really wanna meet and still didn't had the chance to :thumb_yello:

Awe, Now are really wanna come there. I wanna meet you too. :huglove:

Starts looking around for things to sell on EBAY. :bleh:

Awww :wub2:

Sell things on EBAY?? Good ideia *goes to look at her dad's old vinyl records he doesn't listen anymore* :naughty:

Okay, Gotta a good little list of things to sell:

1. Star Wars Light Saber

2. Brighton Dog Purse

3. Another Brighton Dog Purse

4. Coach Bag

5. Signed Josh Groban CD

6. Clay statues.

Okay, I'm up to about $200. Wow, I have a ways to go. LMAO!! :bleh:

Awww :wub2:

Sell things on EBAY?? Good ideia *goes to look at her dad's old vinyl records he doesn't listen anymore* :naughty:

Okay, Gotta a good little list of things to sell:

1. Star Wars Light Saber

2. Brighton Dog Purse

3. Another Brighton Dog Purse

4. Coach Bag

5. Signed Josh Groban CD

6. Clay statues.

Okay, I'm up to about $200. Wow, I have a ways to go. LMAO!! :bleh:

How much for that??? *am a Star Wars freak :mf_rosetinted: *

Me too! LOL!! It's $115.00. (what I paid for it) Most of my $10,000 collection was stolen from a Storage Unit...still very upset. :thumbdown: I've been collecting since I was 7 years old....not very long. :mf_rosetinted:

Stolen??? :shocked: That's crappy :thumbdown:

Since the age of 7??? Not long enough :mf_rosetinted:

I don't mind sharing a room with the 2 of you :wink2:

And I can "allow" neeve to try her portuguese on me :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::roftl: love it!!!

I need to do my taxes. I may not even be able to even think about this. I know, good grammer. LOL!!

:thumb_yello:

The perfect thing would be a concert in Portugal right after that

oooh nice idea..... :naughty:

I'M GETTIN TOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ALREADY!