Your Bucket List

Finkster

So, we're all going to kick the bucket soon, so I was just wondering what everyone would like to do before they die.

I personally would love to travel the world.

I'd like to go on a road trip across my country (US), backpack through Europe, and go on an African safari.

I especially want to visit London, Switzerland, Ireland, Australia, Egypt, Germany, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Poland, Scotland, Italy, Jerusalem, Israel, India, the Bahamas, Argentina, and Mexico.

I would love to visit the Rain Forest and zip line.

Costa%20Rica%20Zip%20Line-small.JPG

I'd love to go parasailing

parasail_egypt.jpg

Even if I am afraid of heights.

I would like to do missionary work.

I also want to join the peace corps.

I would like to meet Brian May, Ringo Starr, Roger Taylor, John Deacon, and spend the day with Mika. haha

I'd like to visit a haunted place.

And I'd like to meet all of you.

That's about all I can think of for now.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa..wait a minute..this is the concert section, not General Chin Waggin!:doh:

Sorry, can a mod please move this thread?:blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha, I was just about to say you're in the wrong section, but you know so it's all good.

Zomg! I watched this movie with a group of friends the other day...

ok

1. see mika perform live

2. spend a dinner date with bruce springtine, woopy goldburg, skeet ulrich, Johnny Depp, mika, the evermore brothers.

3. go water skiing

4. spend at least one night in Bayview Chateau Tongariro

Bayview_chateau%20tongariro.jpg

5. see snow, touch snow, feel snow taste snow at least once

6.have a white christmas

7. get married

8. have kids

9. make peace with everyone I miss from my childhood

10. love like Ive never loved before

Yep :wink2:

Thanks!

I know, I know. But Perez posted this really depressing video talking about Patrick Swayze, and then it was just...

Anyway, I don't know. Thinks... Lots of people I'd love to do interview in my future career. Hmmm...

That's odd..Perez is a strange guy.

Haha, that's cool. :) Like who?

I want to travel the world! England, France, Greece, Italy, Chile, Spain, New York, Jamaica, Brazil, Fiji, Tahiti, New Zealand, Hawaii, Australia, I really want to go to Africa and help everyone in need there, also Switzerland, Germany, and Japan.

I would love to go in a hot air balloon around the world haha. Bunjee Jump/base jump/parasail, hang-glide, basically things to do with flying :wub2:

Meet as many MFCers as I can :wub2:

Go backpacking in Europe

Mainly Fall in Love :wub2:

marry and have kids (lots of kids)

perform in a big production or just be on stage in front of millions of people experiencing what mika does so often

Do something that I would never do

Eat something that is disgusting/exotic

have a pet monkey or at least hold one

write a book

be in a movie, small part or big

have a white christmas, and also a christmas in hawaii

live in a snowy city for a bit

Make up my own delicious food recipe

Paint/Draw/build a masterpiece

write songs and perform them even if they're horrible

Just help tons of people everyday, do volunteer work, build houses for homeless families, charity work, help people in need

And Love as much as I can

Travel to MIKA's shows all over the world and spend the day with him... :wub2:

plant a huge garden that's like a forest

Find the perfect meadow with flowers and tall grass and frolic in it

go on an adventure

and then dyeing would be fun... dying would be an awfully big adventure :wub2:

haha that's it. I know there's more but i cant think of it all right now. But hopefully dying won't come quite so soon for us all. So I'll try to fit that in as much as I can ;)

JESS!!!

You've been reading my mind. :naughty: I haven't seen the movie yet but I've been thinking of starting my own Bucket List... even though some things I'll put on there that I recently accomplished like being published.

I'm sure once I get started with it it'll add up to be a lot. Maybe I'll post, not sure though. :naughty:

Hmmm...this is definitely an on-going list, but here's mine for now...

- Get married to my boyfriend (and thus give my virginity away to my future husband - hey hey!)

- Have children

- Travel to places around the world....particularly the UK, Italy, and Australia

- Vacation in Hawaii with my future hubby

- Become a successful elementary teacher

- Dye my hair an outrageous color like pink or lilac. :)

- Meet the remaining members of Queen - I'm on a mission w this one

- Learn how to surf!

- Create my "Music Room" when I have my own home

- See West Side Story on Broadway

Errr....that's all for now. :)

Edited by mandilambi

Thanks!

That's odd..Perez is a strange guy.

Haha, that's cool. :) Like who?

Lots of musicians, my faves who everyone knows. And even though she gives them rarely, I would LOVE to get deep with Barbara Walters- in a real sense, not the digging sense. The kind of interview where you get into the person's head, not conscience or whatever. :naughty: Natalie Portman would be fun to interview. Of course, these are just dreams. :naughty: Rosie O'Donnell- I don't know why, but there's a lot of things I wish she would say. Because I grew up on her show, and I don't like eeeeverything she says anymore. I just get confused- She says sooo much stuff on her blog, and I don't even follow it. Just what oyu hear in the news. It's all jarble (Is that a word?). I don't know. I love writing about things (like music) and people more than I do events.

my bucket list :naughty::naughty:

see my son and daughter

• loved

• happy
  • good parents

(2 out of 3 aint bad lol):wink2:

I want to see my son graduate with his masters degree in Computer Science with artificial intelligence from Imperial uni/college London and get his dream job (he graduates the end of this year and it's held at The Royal Albert Hall) , seen Vix dancing there once. So that one wont be long.

I want to see Vix in her dream role of Elphaba in "Wicked" and to be successful in her chosen career.

For me I would like to be more at ease in my own skin and more confident.

I don't really want to "do" dangerous things or go see a lot of the world, and I certainly DON'T want to eat disgusting things lol.

and yeah course I want to spend some quality time getting to be Mika's mate (or mother in law) lol.:wink2:

So, we're all going to kick the bucket soon, so I was just wondering what everyone would like to do before they die.

I personally would love to travel the world.

I'd like to go on a road trip across my country (US), backpack through Europe, and go on an African safari.

I especially want to visit London, Switzerland, Ireland, Australia, Egypt, Germany, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Poland, Scotland, Italy, Jerusalem, Israel, India, the Bahamas, Argentina, and Mexico.

I would love to visit the Rain Forest and zip line.

Costa%20Rica%20Zip%20Line-small.JPG

I'd love to go parasailing

parasail_egypt.jpg

Even if I am afraid of heights.

I would like to do missionary work.

I also want to join the peace corps.

I would like to meet Brian May, Ringo Starr, Roger Taylor, John Deacon, and spend the day with Mika. haha

I'd like to visit a haunted place.

And I'd like to meet all of you.

That's about all I can think of for now.

My Spanish teacher was in the peace corps!!

(She was stationed in Nicaragua)

ok, my bucket list

-make a difference. It sounds cheesy but...i'm a cheesy person.:naughty:

-go EVERYWHERE

-learn 2 more languages (and be fluent)

- try to enjoy life to it's fullest and not take advantage of my time

-milk a cow

- be successful. (i think being successful depends on your definition:wink2: )

-have children

-be aware and realistic

- find out what true love really is

-shave all my hair off (and give what i can to locks of love)

^imagine how freeing that would be?? seriously, that would be amazing:mf_lustslow:

(i loved the bucket list ,btw)

Zomg! I watched this movie with a group of friends the other day...

ok

1. see mika perform live

2. spend a dinner date with bruce springtine, woopy goldburg, skeet ulrich, Johnny Depp, mika, the evermore brothers.

3. go water skiing

4. spend at least one night in Bayview Chateau Tongariro

Bayview_chateau%20tongariro.jpg

5. see snow, touch snow, feel snow taste snow at least once

6.have a white christmas

7. get married

8. have kids

9. make peace with everyone I miss from my childhood

10. love like Ive never loved before

3. Very dangerous, lol. I learned to waterski one summer, and my friends' grandma filmed all of my attempts. I think it took me about a dozen tries to get up, and when watching the video, you can hear her laughing hysterically everytime I fall. Oh the embarrassment, lol. Never again...

5. It's pretty, but only once in a great while. Then it turns muddy and slushy and wet. Makes driving difficult. Gets old really quick. (Haha, and yes there's been snow on the ground for months now and I'm tired of it.) :wink2: Tasting snow is pretty cool, though. Just make sure it's clean. (No yellow snow tasting.) I used to love eating snow when I was little because it was so cold it would make my head spin. I found that really fun for some reason. :blink:

Anyways, I would love to really, really fall in love. One of my favorite quotes is from Moulin Rouge: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." Oh, how I wish for that...:wub2:

Isn't it interesting that some of the things you take for granted are things people dream of doing?

Like Mandi dying her hair pink, or someone back there said they'd like to touch snow.

My dreams are all goofy, but I like reading other peoples.:thumb_yello:

In no particular order:

~ Travel all over the world, experiencing different cultures, trying new things, meeting people, and making new friends.

~ Do something spontaneous and adventurous... something you'd think only a pirate would get to do. LOL

~ Be lucky enough to find true, unfailing love... the kind that you didn't think was possible until it happens to you...

~ Have many friends who love me for everything I am, faults and all.

~ Open my own successful little boutique, with lots of fun styles from my own line and unknown indie designers...

~ Have kids(get married, start a family and such), and maybe adopt too... who knows?

~ To be blessed with opportunities to sing and write music for many, many years... and keep doing what I love to do. That's what makes life great isn't it?

~ Meet the people whom I respect and admire for their positive impact on people and the world... celebs, charity workers, the woman who volunteers at a shelter every week who's just trying to make a difference....

~ To see my kids succeed in the world and be happy.... and to feel successful and happy with my own choices in life as well.

~ Live long enough to see a change in the world that can restore a faith in people and humanity...

There are many other little things too, like laughing a lot, everyday....:thumb_yello:

Keep on rockin :punk: :punk:

Meet Mika

Visit many places(and MFC'ers!) around the world:

-Galapagos Islands

-Vanuatu

-Australia

-New Zealand

-Madagascar

-Pretty much all of Africa

-Europe

-Ireland

-Scotland

-Yah pretty much everywhere

Collect bugs

Swim with Dolphins

See Narwhales

See a live Volcano

Machu Picchu

Aztec, Myan, Egyptian, Oltec, ruins

Easter Island

Build a cabin from logs

have a farm

play music

make things

have friends who love me

thats all i can think of right now

Isn't it interesting that some of the things you take for granted are things people dream of doing?

It's so true, isn't it? On the same snow topic, my mom worked with a guy who previously lived in California and they moved to Michigan (where I live) to do some further training for work. His children dreamed of living here so they could see snow, but when winter hit and snow covered the ground for months and it was bitterly cold, they got tired of it and wanted to move back to California!

It makes me think how if you're experiencing something and get to live it and be surrounded by it, do you start to take it for granted? I love summer and warm weather, but if I moved to southern California, would I get tired of it and dream of seeing snow again?

Also, to bring Mika into this :wink2: do you think if we were close friends with Mika that we'd ever appreciate it less than we imagine now? I have to believe at this point that I'd thank my lucky stars every single day if I knew him on a personal basis...but you never know. It might be something any of us could get used to.

Moral: Don't take anything for granted. Look for the beauty in anything and everything you can. :wub2:

And by the way, I love reading everyone's lists. They're amazing. Makes me keep adding to my mental bucket list. I just want to do everything!

Like Mandi dying her hair pink, or someone back there said they'd like to touch snow.

My dreams are all goofy, but I like reading other peoples.:thumb_yello:

that was me! the only time Ive seen snow is on the top of the mountain, and I was in a town Kilometers away! I have been up on the mountain but only in the summer...yeah no snow then! I mean when we were a kid we would get the 1/2 melted stuff brought down from the mountains when their was excess but thats not the same!

for those who said they wanted to see a live volcano, you can ski on one right here in New Zealand! I even watched it erupt from the nearest road one year, It was amazing!