The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

Yup! Mark Speights gone missing!

Poor guy :tears:

Oh Yeah! I heard about that. He's going through a rough time right now - i really hope he's ok. he's a really good presenter.

haha. I cant think of any other news!!! Oh - Ian got fired from The Apprentice last night, which was good because apparently he's a love rat......

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Yeah! I heard about that. He's going through a rough time right now - i really hope he's ok. he's a really good presenter.

haha. I cant think of any other news!!! Oh - Ian got fired from The Apprentice last night, which was good because apparently he's a love rat......

Not another one!

Theres always one isn't there? :roftl:

I'm going on holiday tomorrow, for a weekend, I'm gonna beg my dad to take his laptop, he properly won't tho. :thumbdown:

Not another one!

Theres always one isn't there? :roftl:

I'm going on holiday tomorrow, for a weekend, I'm gonna beg my dad to take his laptop, he properly won't tho. :thumbdown:

Yeah! Alex looked pretty hot last week - they had to run a laundry company.... he had his shirt like half unbuttoned, doing the ironing.... :wub2:

I'm a reality TV junkie!

Oooh, hols! Where are you going??

Yeah! Alex looked pretty hot last week - they had to run a laundry company.... he had his shirt like half unbuttoned, doing the ironing.... :wub2:

I'm a reality TV junkie!

Oooh, hols! Where are you going??

No where intresting really, Stratford... :lmfao:

Eyy, that's alright!! Shakespeare's birthplace. If that's the Stratford you're talking about! :bleh:

I'm off to Spain in July with my cousin. She's a right laugh, so it'll be classic.

Yup! That's it! :naughty:

I went on holiday with my gran once... Not fun... :roftl:

Constant arguing for the whole 2 weeks :roftl:

Yup! That's it! :naughty:

I went on holiday with my gran once... Not fun... :roftl:

Constant arguing for the whole 2 weeks :roftl:

:lol3:

I always manage to argue with my dad on holiday, for some reason.

The airport is always the worst!! I always fall out with my family there!!! It's quite stressful - at least you don't have to go through an aiport to get to stratford.... unless youre REALLY lazy...... :lol3:

:lol3:

I always manage to argue with my dad on holiday, for some reason.

The airport is always the worst!! I always fall out with my family there!!! It's quite stressful - at least you don't have to go through an aiport to get to stratford.... unless youre REALLY lazy...... :lol3:

It would take 'bout 20 minutes :roftl:

I always argue with my mum :naughty:, shes such a pain on holiday!

"It's not just your holiday you know!" etc...

I've only been to an airport once, when I went to portugal, I kinda like airports, I don't know why tho :naughty:

Even if I did get hit over the head with a suitcase :blink:

It would take 'bout 20 minutes

I always argue with my mum :naughty:, shes such a pain on holiday!

"It's not just your holiday you know!" etc...

I've only been to an airport once, when I went to portugal, I kinda like airports, I don't know why tho :naughty:

Even if I did get hit over the head with a suitcase :blink:

:lol3: Yeahh! I love Manchester Airport. I go crazy over the duty free stuff!!

Especially in Spain. The shop has these huge yellow carrier bags which you put your booze, perfume, cigs or whatever you're buying in, and you see everyone carrying about 10 onto the plane......... :lol3:

But at least i don't have to fly Easyjet again this year. They're terrible... :sneaky2::badmood: I'd rather walk to Spain than go on Easyjet again.

:lol3: Yeahh! I love Manchester Airport. I go crazy over the duty free stuff!!

Especially in Spain. The shop has these huge yellow carrier bags which you put your booze, perfume, cigs or whatever you're buying in, and you see everyone carrying about 10 onto the plane......... :lol3:

But at least i don't have to fly Easyjet again this year. They're terrible... :sneaky2::badmood: I'd rather walk to Spain than go on Easyjet again.

I went on...... I can't remember, umm, :blink: It wasn't easyjet anyway :bleh:

They had this massive cheese shop so naturally I dragged my friend in to buy some :naughty:

I went on...... I can't remember, umm, :blink: It wasn't easyjet anyway :bleh:

They had this massive cheese shop so naturally I dragged my friend in to buy some :naughty:

Cheese shop!!! At an airport?!? :naughty:

the highlights of the airport are usually... Duty Free, and the Bar.... but a cheese shop too!! waow!!!

did the alarm go off at security when you walked through the machines? It doesnt for me normally, but it did once... i forgot to take my belt off which had metal on it!!

I felt like :doh: because everyone looks at you like you're a terrorist!!!

Cheese shop!!! At an airport?!? :naughty:

the highlights of the airport are usually... Duty Free, and the Bar.... but a cheese shop too!! waow!!!

did the alarm go off at security when you walked through the machines? It doesnt for me normally, but it did once... i forgot to take my belt off which had metal on it!!

I felt like :doh: because everyone looks at you like you're a terrorist!!!

Well, when we were leaving to go to portugal, the alarm went off for my mum's friend because of her belt, and they searched her and they were patting down her hair and everything! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well, when we were leaving to go to portugal, the alarm went off for my mum's friend because of her belt, and they searched her and they were patting down her hair and everything! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: Well, i was in Spain, and at the time i spoke NO Spanish at all. Now i speak a bit - i'm not amazing.

But the guy got this like scanner thing and just scanned me.... :blink: And then he just went "GO!" really loud.... I was SO frightened!!!! :lol3:

:naughty: Well, i was in Spain, and at the time i spoke NO Spanish at all. Now i speak a bit - i'm not amazing.

But the guy got this like scanner thing and just scanned me.... :blink: And then he just went "GO!" really loud.... I was SO frightened!!!! :lol3:

Sounds terrifying!

I'm back!

We lost the carpark we parked in, Stratford is complicated! :roftl:

There was a museum of withcraft and wizardry, and my evil parents wouldn't let me go in it :thumbdown:

Sounds terrifying!

I'm back!

We lost the carpark we parked in, Stratford is complicated! :roftl:

There was a museum of withcraft and wizardry, and my evil parents wouldn't let me go in it :thumbdown:

I aggree Stratford upon avon is complicated. U no where is more complex? Birmingham. They just dont have a clue in how 2 drive. I dont no ho i got owt of there in one piece.

I aggree Stratford upon avon is complicated. U no where is more complex? Birmingham. They just dont have a clue in how 2 drive. I dont no ho i got owt of there in one piece.

Haha, Lincoln is like that sometimes, and Peterborough too.

I feel sorry for my dog, shes gotta stay in the kennels tonight because it's shut now :sad:

Haha, Lincoln is like that sometimes, and Peterborough too.

I feel sorry for my dog, shes gotta stay in the kennels tonight because it's shut now :sad:

Peterbough ok. It better than Northampton. Have 2 go sat 4 training course for the brownies.:thumbdown: Ive alredy said that im not driving ther.It a defh trap around there. Lukily the leader of my brownie pack is going:thumb_yello: . Im cadging a lift wit her.

Im training to be a guider. Mentor very pleased wit me.

Peterbough ok. It better than Northampton. Have 2 go sat 4 training course for the brownies.:thumbdown: Ive alredy said that im not driving ther.It a defh trap around there. Lukily the leader of my brownie pack is going:thumb_yello: . Im cadging a lift wit her.

Im training to be a guider. Mentor very pleased wit me.

Thats true :naughty:

That sounds pretty cool! :D

Thats true :naughty:

That sounds pretty cool! :D

Its amazing! All brownies like me. No matter wot the other leaders are doing. They always want Eagle to help them.:punk:

I taught the brownies ho to line dance:roftl: . Well half of them fell on there backsides and were giggling on the floor. The ones that managed to stay up well:roftl: They somehow tied them selfs into knots.

My mentor said that she has never scean the brownies have so much fun.