The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

OMG!!!!!

SNOW HERE IN YORKSHIRE!!! 6-7 INCHES OF IT!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

A white easter!! Its an easter miracle!! :bleh:

SAME IN LINCOLNSHIRE! WOOO!

:punk:

No snow at Christmas, but a white easter is pretty cool :bleh:

And I got the Mika DVD and I've just finished watching it :punk:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAME IN LINCOLNSHIRE! WOOO!

:punk:

No snow at Christmas, but a white easter is pretty cool :bleh:

And I got the Mika DVD and I've just finished watching it :punk:

Ours has melted a bit..... :emot-sad:

I've been out in it all day! Its been so funny, random snowball fights.... etc. :punk: people were looking at us like 'youre too old to be having fun in the snow!' :blink::boxed:

Hopefully it'll snow more tonight!

Yes, in a game I'm very angry about. I might start ranting in a minute.

Did i read that someone got sent off??

Not a good weekend.... :thumbdown:

Hull FC lose on Friday to Hull KR....... :sneaky2:

Lewis Hamilton gets docked 5 places on the grid and only finishes in 5th... :boxed:

Newcastle Falcons lose to Leeds Carnegie...... :sneaky2:

"We all hate Leeds scum! We all hate Leeds scum!" :naughty:

Did i read that someone got sent off??

Not a good weekend.... :thumbdown:

Hull FC lose on Friday to Hull KR....... :sneaky2:

Lewis Hamilton gets docked 5 places on the grid and only finishes in 5th... :boxed:

Newcastle Falcons lose to Leeds Carnegie...... :sneaky2:

"We all hate Leeds scum! We all hate Leeds scum!" :naughty:

Yes, it was Mascherano. He only had a go at the ref. Not exactly a sending off offence.

At least Hamilton got some points in 5th.

Not a Leeds fan then? :naughty:

Yes, it was Mascherano. He only had a go at the ref. Not exactly a sending off offence.

At least Hamilton got some points in 5th.

Not a Leeds fan then? :naughty:

Of course. I've seen much worse things happen on the pitch than that..... :boxed: Man Utd annoy the hell out of me now actually. Especially the fans!!

Aye. He's still leading i think. It wasnt his fault though - he could have got a podium if his pit stop hadnt have gone wrong.

Nah!! They're Wezzies! From West Yorkshire! :thumbdown: They're still bottom of the league anyway bless them! They only have 12 points compared to Bath's 55. Hey, at least Bath are winning. Thats good. :punk:

Of course. I've seen much worse things happen on the pitch than that..... :boxed: Man Utd annoy the hell out of me now actually. Especially the fans!!

Aye. He's still leading i think. It wasnt his fault though - he could have got a podium if his pit stop hadnt have gone wrong.

Nah!! They're Wezzies! From West Yorkshire! :thumbdown: They're still bottom of the league anyway bless them! They only have 12 points compared to Bath's 55. Hey, at least Bath are winning. Thats good. :punk:

Yes, like diving. :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Didn't his wheel get jammed?

Hello, i'm ok thanks. How are you?

I'm ok. Just looking for a thread to post in, but not finding one that interests me. :naughty: And besides that I'm in a rather annoyed mood and hitting my toe against a chair wasn't really helping. :naughty:

I'm ok. Just looking for a thread to post in, but not finding one that interests me. :naughty: And besides that I'm in a rather annoyed mood and hitting my toe against a chair wasn't really helping. :naughty:

I'm in an annoyed mood too. Just join any thread, that's what I do.

Yes, like diving. :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Didn't his wheel get jammed?

Why does everyone think Ronaldo is a little saint??? :sneaky2: Far from it i think.....

Hey! I decided to pop in and say hi after lurking for ages lately:naughty: How is everyone?

Ello!

Feel free to pop in here anytime! :punk:

Ohh! What are you annoyed about? Anything certain or just for some reason you can't even explain? :naughty:

Football scores.

Why does everyone think Ronaldo is a little saint??? :sneaky2: Far from it i think.....

I have no idea. I've never liked him. He just fuelled alot of anger in me after the world cup.

Hi! Haven't talked to you in agessss! *throws you with an easter egg* How are you? Tell me the dirtiest and darkest thing you have done recenly, I'm here for gossip. :naughty:

:naughty: I've had wayyy too much chocolate this weekend..... :naughty:

dirtiest darkest thing i did recently?! I couldn't say! :wink2::naughty:

Football scores.

I have no idea. I've never liked him. He just fuelled alot of anger in me after the world cup.

Oh, with the whole winking thing? I went right off him after that. At first i thought 'Hey, Ronaldo is cute' but then i noticed the overbite on him. It's hilarious!

I have never thought Ronaldo was cute. Now Torres is a different matter. :naughty:

I like Torres's blondeness..... :wub2: I like lighter haired guys more than darker haired guys..... Sorry Mika......

Seriously though. Imagine if your kids inherited Ronaldo's overbite. It would destroy me! :boxed:

Football scores.

Ohh, I haven't watched any football recently, so I don't have a lot to say on that topic, but I do understand that football can make you feel annoyed. :naughty:

I've had wayyy too much chocolate this weekend..... :naughty:

dirtiest darkest thing i did recently?! I couldn't say! :wink2::naughty:

I have a lot of chocolate every day. As a matter of fact I just called my mother to bring me some candy. :naughty:

So there is something dirty and dark you did! Hmmm.......:naughty: How's your singing going? Done anything interesting lately? :biggrin2:

I like Torres's blondeness..... :wub2: I like lighter haired guys more than darker haired guys..... Sorry Mika......

Seriously though. Imagine if your kids inherited Ronaldo's overbite. It would destroy me! :boxed:

I prefer darker haired guys.

I can just imagine that. It would be awful.

I have a lot of chocolate every day. As a matter of fact I just called my mother to bring me some candy.

So there is something dirty and dark you did! Hmmm.......:naughty: How's your singing going? Done anything interesting lately? :biggrin2:

:bleh: Its great! Im not doing too much right now with all the exams and things.... :thumbdown: but they'll soon be over. :punk:

Uh huh.... I do alot of dirty and dark stuff.........

:lmao: Just reading Matthew Tait's profile on the Falcons' website... they put his favourite book as the Princess Diaries......... :lmao: