The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

Its great! Im not doing too much right now with all the exams and things.... :thumbdown: but they'll soon be over. :punk:

Uh huh.... I do alot of dirty and dark stuff.........

Just reading Matthew Tait's profile on the Falcons' website... they put his favourite book as the Princess Diaries......... :lmao:

Great! Good luck with your exams and stuff, mine are yet to come...starting next month. I actually don't mind though, cause the sooner the school's over the better. :naughty:

I don't have a clue who is Matthew Tait but erm...bwahahaha:naughty: :thumb_yello::blink:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: Really??

I swear!! And they put Ed Williamson's favourite music as Smurfs Go Pop!!!! :roftl::naughty::roftl:

Great! Good luck with your exams and stuff, mine are yet to come...starting next month. I actually don't mind though, cause the sooner the school's over the better.

I don't have a clue who is Matthew Tait but erm...bwahahaha :blink:

Yeah! I think i only have a few weeks left actually. 5 maybe? Not long at all.

He's a rugby player for Newcastle Falcons... :thumb_yello:

Definitely manly. :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: Its classic! I can't imagine a rugby player reading the Princess Diaries and listening to Smurfs Go Pop........ I thought only Rugby League players did that? *gets slap from boyfriend* :naughty:

Surprisingly, Jonny Wilkinson doesn't have the likes and dislikes page....... maybe he takes himself too seriously.....

:naughty: Its classic! I can't imagine a rugby player reading the Princess Diaries and listening to Smurfs Go Pop........ I thought only Rugby League players did that? *gets slap from boyfriend* :naughty:

Surprisingly, Jonny Wilkinson doesn't have the likes and dislikes page....... maybe he takes himself too seriously.....

:roftl: :roftl: They're not all what they seem to be.

Not good. It's been snowing, the football score was terrible and I have no chocolate.

How about you?

:roftl: Sounds awesome.

I have eaten too much chocolate and a man came to the door when i was in a robe and face mask so i am waiting for him to leave so i can sneak across the hallway and peal it off before my face starts to burn. and my mom made apple turnovers so my tummy is literally turning over.

:roftl: :roftl: They're not all what they seem to be.

I think Wilko would be the type to throw a tantrum if they put that his favourite TV was the Smurfs... I think they watch an episode before every match as a kind of new wave tactic........ maybe thats why theyre so far down in the league.............

I think Wilko would be the type to throw a tantrum if they put that his favourite TV was the Smurfs... I think they watch an episode before every match as a kind of new wave tactic........ maybe thats why theyre so far down in the league.............

Maybe they should try something else.

:roftl: Sounds awesome.

I have eaten too much chocolate and a man came to the door when i was in a robe and face mask so i am waiting for him to leave so i can sneak across the hallway and peal it off before my face starts to burn. and my mom made apple turnovers so my tummy is literally turning over.

My anger is fading now because i'm here.

Did you manage to get face mask off or is it still there.

Maybe they should try something else.

My anger is fading now because i'm here.

Did you manage to get face mask off or is it still there.

after he left i tried peeling it but when i looked in the mirror i looked like a ultra shiny barbie :lmao: So i tried peeling it again and most of it came off except my forehead so i washed that off/

Hello! If anyones here!

It's not fair, we're in school next week when all my friends in Peterborough get off early! They start there holiday before easter, their holiday finishs when mine starts, so I can't meet up with them till May :tears:

AND I burnt my hand in science, :naughty:

Hello! If anyones here!

It's not fair, we're in school next week when all my friends in Peterborough get off early! They start there holiday before easter, their holiday finishs when mine starts, so I can't meet up with them till May :tears:

Hello. What did you burn your hand on?

Hello! If anyones here!

The page has gone all big. :sneaky2::mad3:

Hiya!! :biggrin2:

did you burn it on the bunsen burner? I got acid on my face once and it burnt the hell out of me....... :blink: