The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

OMG. Are you serious? Ouch.

:naughty: It wasnt strong enough to like burn a hole in me, but it must have been on the table, and i must have touched my face... anyway, throughout the day, my cheek turned redder and had all these bumps on it......... :blink:

So they washed it with water and it went down after a while. I also took a piriton thinking i was having a reaction to something else and fell asleep........ :boxed:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: It wasnt strong enough to like burn a hole in me, but it must have been on the table, and i must have touched my face... anyway, throughout the day, my cheek turned redder and had all these bumps on it......... :blink:

So they washed it with water and it went down after a while. I also took a piriton thinking i was having a reaction to something else and fell asleep........ :boxed:

It's good that it's watered down.

I almost got set alight in a science lesson.

It's good that it's watered down.

I almost got set alight in a science lesson.

Arrrgh! How!?

My friend used to have a fascination with burning things, so he burnt this biro, and all these fumes came off the plastic and the teacher went ballistic. She wrote on his red card that he 'created a greenhouse gas and put other students in danger'...... :blink:

hello! I'm not from England ( from US ) , but I am looking for a MIKA mail partner from England, if anyboby wants one from US, I'm here! : )

:bleh: You have the best username on the MFC! :naughty: I'm not in Mika Mail at the moment, but i'm sure there are plenty of Brits wanting a partner. :thumb_yello:

Arrrgh! How!?

My friend used to have a fascination with burning things, so he burnt this biro, and all these fumes came off the plastic and the teacher went ballistic. She wrote on his red card that he 'created a greenhouse gas and put other students in danger'...... :blink:

One of the lads was messing about with a lighted stick and he caught my school jacket with it. It set alight and left a massive hole.

One of the lads was messing about with a lighted stick and he caught my school jacket with it. It set alight and left a massive hole.

Aggh! thats awful!

We tried to roast marshmallows on the field once. someone had a huge bag of them, so we sprayed some of my mate's deodorant into the can lid, then he set it alight with a lighter, added some grass and sticks....

but they came out tasting of lynx though which wasnt good..... There was just a big group of us sat around this mini fire singing campfire songs.... :blink:

Aggh! thats awful!

We tried to roast marshmallows on the field once. someone had a huge bag of them, so we sprayed some of my mate's deodorant into the can lid, then he set it alight with a lighter, added some grass and sticks....

but they came out tasting of lynx though which wasnt good..... There was just a big group of us sat around this mini fire singing campfire songs.... :blink:

Yuck. That's disgusting.

Yeah! there were so many motorbikes on the road 2day. Dont know if u drive but bikes r my pet hate. they swerve around and complain when we cant see them in our blind spots and they get squished. Especially the pedelbikes. and its us car drivers that get told off for it not the stupid padelbikes swerving around.

Anyone with me on this?

Oh no. Which part of Kent. I have relatives down there.

Farnborough.

At first i thought it was Farnborough in Hampshire where i used to live, but its Kent/London area.

it was an 8 seater jet - the type that celebrities fly in. Apparently the people in the house are on holiday though! Thats crazy! So lucky if they are. I hope they are.

Farnborough.

At first i thought it was Farnborough in Hampshire where i used to live, but its Kent/London area.

it was an 8 seater jet - the type that celebrities fly in. Apparently the people in the house are on holiday though! Thats crazy! So lucky if they are. I hope they are.

I hope they are on holiday. But what a thing to return home to.

I hope they are on holiday. But what a thing to return home to.

I know. :boxed: it was a built up housing estate aswell - its not like it was just a random farm house in the middle of anywhere.

people are saying that the plane was so low, they could actually see the passengers faces, the panic and stuff. horrific.

Theres nothing left of the plane - you cant even see it.