The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Hyde Park this afternoon walking home from work when I saw a little baby squirrel on the path, squealing!

I think he'd got lost and couldn't find out how to get back...but anyway I stopped to look at him cus he was just so cute. Instead of running away from me he walked up to me and started clinging onto my jeans (like a little kid does to its mums leg when it's nervous) soon enough there was a big crowd of people around me taking photos and trying to get it to go over to them :naughty: In the end I walked off and the squirrel followed me.

n548905297_2860809_1609.jpg

Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen? :blush-anim-cl: He was about the same size of a small hamster

I was in Hyde Park this afternoon walking home from work when I saw a little baby squirrel on the path, squealing!

I think he'd got lost and couldn't find out how to get back...but anyway I stopped to look at him cus he was just so cute. Instead of running away from me he walked up to me and started clinging onto my jeans (like a little kid does to its mums leg when it's nervous) soon enough there was a big crowd of people around me taking photos and trying to get it to go over to them :naughty: In the end I walked off and the squirrel followed me.

Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen? :blush-anim-cl: He was about the same size of a small hamster

oh that sounds so cute :blush-anim-cl: I never seen any squirrel that would do that here in US ( yet )... wish I saw that happen.. and that is the cutest picture of a squirrel I have ever seen! .. but I was in Washinton DC a few days ago and one squirrel followed me and my mom over to a table we were going to sit down at. ( we had just bought a few snacks from a shop.. ) and the squirrel almost jumped up on our table.. my mom freaked out and thought it had rabies.. but when we walked away it followed us around until we sort of ran away.:naughty: .. but it was adorable and so tame! :wink2:

oh that sounds so cute :blush-anim-cl: I never seen any squirrel that would do that here in US ( yet )... wish I saw that happen.. and that is the cutest picture of a squirrel I have ever seen! .. but I was in Washinton DC a few days ago and one squirrel followed me and my mom over to a table we were going to sit down at. ( we had just bought a few snacks from a shop.. ) and the squirrel almost jumped up on our table.. my mom freaked out and thought it had rabies.. but when we walked away it followed us around until we sort of ran away.:naughty: .. but it was adorable and so tame! :wink2:

Yeah they're never usually that tame here. The only other tame one I saw was in Canada..we spend about half an hour with it half sitting on my hand eating these little candy ball things out of it. I think I randomly attract animals though...the number of birds that randomly land on my head when I'm in a park or something is a bit worrying.

Yeah they're never usually that tame here. The only other tame one I saw was in Canada..we spend about half an hour with it half sitting on my hand eating these little candy ball things out of it. I think I randomly attract animals though...the number of birds that randomly land on my head when I'm in a park or something is a bit worrying.

sounds like the movie " The Birds ".. no just kidding but are they cute birds or pigons .. I wouldn't mind if they were little blue birds or something.. but pigoens may scare me :blink:

it would be cute to have a tame little cute squirrel though!! :wink2:

sounds like the movie " The Birds ".. no just kidding but are they cute birds or pigons .. I wouldn't mind if they were little blue birds or something.. but pigoens may scare me :blink:

it would be cute to have a tame little cute squirrel though!! :wink2:

Well usually both. I did have a humming bird land on me once though! Which is apparently pretty rare :naughty: (This wasn't in London mind you...)

That is adorable!

I was in Wales once and this guy sort of attracted animals, he had squirrels climbing on him, and like a ton of blackbirds, it was really weird :blink:

Woo! The Brit thread is back in action!! :punk:

Hello! :bleh:

You're welcome to join us anytime of course :biggrin2:

thank you sarah :D

I´m glad to be here xD

strange situation!! xD

it´s so cute xD

I love animals and it was very nice of yo to help it xDD

Oh Bless! It luks soooo cute!

• 1 month later...
Part 2 is here guys!!

Same as before - everyone welcome to come in and have a chat... i'll work on a new presentation for this part soon........ :wink2:

I'm from Britain!!!

:yay:

Britain is awesome! :punk: Is anyone watching Britain's got talent? :mf_rosetinted: And is anyone else loving Signature- you know, the guys who do Bollywood Michael Jackson dance-offs?:biggrin2:

anonymous-union-jack-5000572.jpg

Bump :naughty:

First post in this thread :yay:

So, anyone been watching Britians got talent?

Signature is my favourite!! If not gin and kate. (should be gin and tonic if you ask me!)

We posted the same thing :naughty:

Yeah, Signature are awesome, but what was up with that Tracy guy? He couldn't even sing- he just put a dress on a pranced around for a bit! :thumbdown:

yes, that was strange.

But the keyboard player....That WAS from another planet :lmfao:

I know, he was like "The Star Wars theme wasn't 'spacey' enough, so I made it more 'Spacey'":roftl:

And then he came on and was just awful! :naughty:

Those Cheeky Monkeys were well cute! :wub2: And they had a great song choice...:punk::naughty:

I know, he was like "The Star Wars theme wasn't 'spacey' enough, so I made it more 'Spacey'":roftl:

And then he came on and was just awful! :naughty:

Those Cheeky Monkeys were well cute! :wub2: And they had a great song choice...:punk::naughty:

lol yes. There song was brilliant, who was it by again, Simon? :fisch::naughty:

• 1 month later...

I can't believe the thread is dead.... :shocked:

At the moment, I'm in the UK, Freddie's hometown... well almost :naughty: .. in Newcastle and absoluuutely loving it :naughty: Now I finally have a reason to be in this thread :naughty:

It will be hard work to get me back home... :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe they will rebuild it.

Yeh they are :thumb_yello:

Yeah..I was only asking my dad last week if all the random tokens I won from there will still be redeemable at the little prize shop thing. :thumbdown:

Hold onto them , you shall have your large cuddly toy soon enough:wink2: