CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mikacapital23yb2.jpg

New pictures!!!!!!!!!! and black again!!!!!!!

And see he was in the states, hmmmmmmmmmm

Quote: 'Mika flew in from the states especially for Capital'

He looks like a mischevious little boy here!

Like "HAH! Told you I'd win!":cool:

Ohhhh Karen!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! I'm sure you feel very excited about that.. But, it hurts me reading that he missed you so, because I know what a complete disaster it was for both of you. Mica keeps on dhouting that he wishes you the best, in all its ways. He's happy too, he felt like his twin brother suddenly dissapeared. He cried a lot last week about it, but I didn't want to tell you that, I was afraid it made you feel more terrible then you could handle. It was a real hell to go through.... I'm glad with this Happy Ending!! Now give him his tea and chicken and food and chicken and he will be the most happy person in this world

Mica is watching some cartoons at the moment. To show you how perfect he came out of our cloning-programme I took a pic]

Thanks Anouk, I'm glad you didn't mention it, I would have been very upset if you had:thumbdown: It is really special to have him home again, he's just had his chicken,he wants some more but I told him too much chicken's gonna rot your soul! How's Mica today?? Harry is doing fine they get on really well together, they have just been to the shops and bought me a HUGE easter egg, they are so sweet!:wub2:

Wise words, you've got great taste girl

mika_1798767.jpg

This REALLY makes my day:blush-anim-cl:

OMG! WHY is he so gorgeous and makes takes my breath away! Loving the clothes.......... didn't he wear that shirt before somewhere? Ahhhhh! found it! At the NRJ awards!:naughty:

nrj1014_0002.jpg

nrj1007_0001.jpg

Ohhhh Karen!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! I'm sure you feel very excited about that.. But, it hurts me reading that he missed you so, because I know what a complete disaster it was for both of you. Mica keeps on dhouting that he wishes you the best, in all its ways. He's happy too, he felt like his twin brother suddenly dissapeared. He cried a lot last week about it, but I didn't want to tell you that, I was afraid it made you feel more terrible then you could handle. It was a real hell to go through.... I'm glad with this Happy Ending!! Now give him his tea and chicken and food and chicken and he will be the most happy person in this world

Mica is watching some cartoons at the moment. To show you how perfect he came out of our cloning-programme I took a pic]

Thanks Anouk, I'm glad you didn't mention it, I would have been very upset if you had:thumbdown: It is really special to have him home again, he's just had his chicken,he wants some more but I told him too much chicken's gonna rot your soul! How's Mica today?? Harry is doing fine they get on really well together, they have just been to the shops and bought me a HUGE easter egg, they are so sweet!:wub2:

OMG! WHY is he so gorgeous and makes takes my breath away! Loving the clothes.......... didn't he wear that shirt before somewhere? Ahhhhh! found it! At the NRJ awards!:naughty:

nrj1014_0002.jpg

nrj1007_0001.jpg

yeah! he pulls the polka dots off so well!!

I also love this picture !!!

Look how his hair is staying !:wub2:

mika_1798944.jpg

I think he may have had the curling iron's out again!:roftl::mf_rosetinted: I don't think he looks tired as others have said, I still think he looks fantastic!:wub2:

Ohhhh! and I want that jacket........................:thumb_yello: (wouldn't mind the person inside aswell, but hey thats not gonna happen!:naughty:

I think he may have had the curling iron's out again!:roftl::mf_rosetinted: I don't think he looks tired as others have said, I still think he looks fantastic!:wub2:

Ohhhh! and I want that jacket........................:thumb_yello: (wouldn't mind the person inside aswell, but hey thats not gonna happen!:naughty:

He looks gorgeous I totally agree!