CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahaha that was my first reaction:naughty:

:roftl: guys guys, im not TOO worried, cuz like you said, hed look amazing any which way AND in my head, im thinking just a trim. Perez is just being silly :naughty:

im pretty sure Mika has trimmed his hair MANY times w/o us knowing....i mean...his hair has its long points and then we see a new pic where its shorter -shrug- :naughty:

:roftl: guys guys, im not TOO worried, cuz like you said, hed look amazing any which way AND in my head, im thinking just a trim. Perez is just being silly :naughty:

im pretty sure Mika has trimmed his hair MANY times w/o us knowing....i mean...his hair has its long points and then we see a new pic where its shorter -shrug- :naughty:

I agree 100%. I'm not too worried either.:biggrin2:

Maybe he just said it to look what happened overhere....He could have known that it would be a serious conversation, maybe he wanted some fun. And in that case he really succeeded, reading all those posts about Mika's hair:naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

Hahah! True. Not with my hair though. It takes forever...:thumbdown:

My hair too. I don't know if I'm the only curl haired person who experiences this but my hair is curly and when I get a hair cut, I'm stuck with it for a little while because my hair doesn't come back that fast.

I am under the impression that Mika's hair isn't as curly as it appears...so his hair probably grows back quite quickly...but I'm not 100% on that one.

Thanks A.Clay for the photos.

But my internet download limit might start protesting.

Quick, someone post so we can get to the next page.

Hihi, you're using Internet Explorer or not? IE is going to protest way earlier then FF on this pc. If I use FF there's no problem, but IE will start to protest with such BIG pics...

Yes I love his hands. :wub2: I don't know, I just love men's hair and hands. They are just very appealing to me. :roftl:

Yeah I know what you mean. Those are very appealing parts to me too:mf_rosetinted: