Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

I've never seen those Interviews before.

God that version of Relax is absolutely amazing. I've always known he has an incredible voice - but jesus - when you hear his songs stripped down like that - you realise just how spine tingling good his vocals are. :shocked:

I had that on earphones too when I was listening to it. Sent shivers down me listening to that. :wub2:

God he is just incredible. Bugger the pictures. His voice is Mikagasmic for me. :mf_lustslow:

YES! I just recently came across it, fantastic!!!

I also love the signals he'll give to the band and how at the end he holds the note on the piano.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is the Ares program?

Haha, oh dear. *walks around in circles* Where do I go? Ares-whatever-it-is, or stage6-whatever-it-is. :blink:

Hiii!!!

Ares is a program for download music, videos, software, etc....thats why I asked if I can talk about it. I don´t think that download the glastonbury show is Ilegal, but I asked...

I think the page is

www.aresgalaxy.com

But if you have a shared folder on the msn, write me a PM and I´ll give you my mail, so I can give you the file (the show)

Hahaha. That would be great. Next time he french kisses a lollipop girl. :naughty:

I WANNA BE A LOLLIPOP GIRL!!!

the hell with the medicine!.....

carollll.jpg

Or maybe not....

I love Mika with this "gregory house" attitude!

I´ve made it! right now is my wallpaper... Love´em!

carollll.jpg

Or maybe not....

I LOVE DR. HOUSE!! :punk: :punk:

He is so cool!

MIKA FIX . . . .

fixed3.jpg[/img]

:wub2:

God that picture is just divine isn't it. Have seen it tons of times .... still no less :mf_lustslow: for me.

*Sigh*

How on earth can one man be so bloody perfect. Tis' not fair. :boxed:

I think God is just teasing us with a taste of perfection. The world will never be the same again. :roftl:

Thinks that that has been around for 24 years and I didn't even know it.

:mf_rosetinted:

MIKA FIX . . . .

fixed3.jpg

Mika--large-msg-118484910211.jpg

A LITTLE BIT ROUGH!

Gorgeous Rough!!! and no air brushing! Look he has his scar and the speck!! I love his scar, I want to kiss it better:naughty: :wub2:

And if he looked at me like that in that 2nd pic I would truly die!

Gorgeous Rough!!! and no air brushing! Look he has his scar and the speck!! I love his scar, I want to kiss it better:naughty: :wub2:

And if he looked at me like that in that 2nd pic I would truly die!

Hi!

How are you doing? Have you finished your work? Did Mika like to join you? And did he perform there?

Mica's been so sweet for me, I don't feel quite well, I'm afraid a new infection is going to trouble me. So he bought me some flowers and did the house-keeping for me. He's thinking about getting his drivers license since he doesn't like it that I'm the one that have to drive if he wants to go out. He wants me to be able to have a little drink sometimes. He's already paying the fuel and car-assurance so that's great!! Today one of my (our) gerbils died. Mica's crying about it all day. He just decided to get me some new ones, he loves them so much! Not as much as chicken, but it comes closely!

When are you leaving to Paris? You must be very excited right now:mf_rosetinted:

mika_20_wenn1305920.jpg

Hi!

How are you doing? Have you finished your work? Did Mika like to join you? And did he perform there?

Mica's been so sweet for me, I don't feel quite well, I'm afraid a new infection is going to trouble me. So he bought me some flowers and did the house-keeping for me. He's thinking about getting his drivers license since he doesn't like it that I'm the one that have to drive if he wants to go out. He wants me to be able to have a little drink sometimes. He's already paying the fuel and car-assurance so that's great!! Today one of my (our) gerbils died. Mica's crying about it all day. He just decided to get me some new ones, he loves them so much! Not as much as chicken, but it comes closely!

When are you leaving to Paris? You must be very excited right now:mf_rosetinted:

mika_20_wenn1305920.jpg

Hi Anouk

Mika had a great time at my College tonight, he really enjoyed performing again, it's been 4 weeks tomorrow since that last gig at Brixton and I think he misses singing in front of people, we had all the students watching and they all thought he was brilliant, well we know he is, but some of the students aren't so keen on him ,but I think I managed to change their minds! Thats sad about your gerbil, I hope you and Mica are not too upset, give Mica a big cuddle, you know how much they like cuddles. We are leaving for Paris on Saturday morning and I must pack some clothes tomorrow for the trip, maybe I should sneak a look in Mikas bag to see if he has a ring!

Here's a pic of him performing tonight:mf_rosetinted:

100_1237.jpg

carollll.jpg

Or maybe not....

:shocked: :shocked:

Gregory House!! :wub2:

haha, that pic is like....pure genious :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hi Anouk

Mika had a great time at my College tonight, he really enjoyed performing again, it's been 4 weeks tomorrow since that last gig at Brixton and I think he misses singing in front of people, we had all the students watching and they all thought he was brilliant, well we know he is, but some of the students aren't so keen on him ,but I think I managed to change their minds! Thats sad about your gerbil, I hope you and Mica are not too upset, give Mica a big cuddle, you know how much they like cuddles. We are leaving for Paris on Saturday morning and I must pack some clothes tomorrow for the trip, maybe I should sneak a look in Mikas bag to see if he has a ring!

Here's a pic of him performing tonight:mf_rosetinted:

100_1237.jpg

Ooooh that's great the two of you had such a nice evening!! I'm glad to hear that :thumb_yello: How's Harry doing? I hope he won't get too jealous, that would be bad... I just gave Mica your cuddle, he really liked it, he asked me to tell you that.

I think Mika won't pack the ring in his bag, he'll keep it safe with him. I think he's too afraid too lose his stuff again at the airport, or do you travel by car? In that case it might be possible that he puts it in his bag.

As you know we had a lazy evening, so I don't have new pics for you. But I've got an old one which shows (again) how really alike they are. They even have the same style:mf_rosetinted:

mika_5053400.jpg

carollll.jpg

Or maybe not....

thats insane! they really are making the same expression! NICE

carollll.jpg

Or maybe not....

love it!!!!

dr house is like bfgkvkbfdkbvg and mika is more dbkdbkbvgdfkbvg

hahahhaha

both so hot! what a look! my god! if mika or house look at me like that i would faint! :mf_lustslow:

great work carol!

love it!!!!

dr house is like bfgkvkbfdkbvg and mika is more dbkdbkbvgdfkbvg

hahahhaha

both so hot! what a look! my god! if mika or house look at me like that i would faint! :mf_lustslow:

great work carol!

zomg! so happy im not alone :wub2:

my sister just rolls her eyes when i say he's hot, but now i know im not crazy!! :wub2::roftl: :roftl: