CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub2: All I can say is I love you!!

This is the only place on the entire internet where in less than 18 hours there are posted so many mikagasmic pics:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

You really make my day!! (and you really make my harddisk capacity decreasing day by day:naughty: )

:lmfao:

love it! :lmao:

Me too...It seems to me that he's feeling free in that pic...

If he wasn't about 160 lb., I'd be there to catch him :wub2:

(sorry, the pic is asking for that...:naughty:)

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fair, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

But second this, it's Mika's chilhood pic, so looks like it i can't add it here :S:S Now i'm realy stuck in the middle, but here it go. If its wrong, i just delete the pic and that all.

The words said:

"15-years-old Mika with opera singer Gerald Finley"

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fare, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

But second this, it's Mika's chilhood pic, so looks like it i can't add it here :S:S Now i'm realy stuck in the middle, but here it go. If its wrong, i just delete the pic and that all.

The words said:

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

He looks like a normal, happy 15 year old :D

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fare, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

The words said:

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

omg! he is adorable!!!!! i just showed my dad the pic and he says "he is as a gay as a fiddle":sneaky2: lol i think he looks adorable i wonder where the people found that pic!

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fair, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

The words said:

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

Awww, he is so cute. I just wanna give him a big hug! :wub2:

omg! he is adorable!!!!! i just showed my dad the pic and he says "he is as a gay as a fiddle":sneaky2: lol i think he looks adorable i wonder where the people found that pic!

I was wondering bout it too, cuz i had never seen it before :/ :/

The words said:

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

Aahw !:wub2: He looks so cute and.. Happy :thumb_yello:

The words said:

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

Errm...Who's Mika in this pic, the one on the left or right?:blink:

Edit: Oops the one on the right, Sorry im not thinking today :doh: *runs and hides in embarassment*

Errm...Who's Mika in this pic, the one on the left or right?:blink:

Edit: Oops the one on the right, Sorry im not thinking today :doh: *runs and hides in embarassment*

It's otay, it took me awhile to figure that out, too. I had to go back and look at it a few times before I realized that it was him. :roftl:

The words said:

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

How cute is that! He looks the same! Only over there he doesn't have curly hair. :naughty: