The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Ha ha ha ha Kath, Mike fertilising your eggs! I wasn't anticipating that remark!

Come to Scotland, oh how I would love to. One day Kath. That would be lovely. Only ever been North of the Borders once...breath-taking scenery.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya MikaMad, how has the decorating been going? Or was it windows you were doing?

Good luck with them Kath. Do you have any injured crows or do they die? I'd love a black crow as a pet.

Hi Shari.

Yes, it was windows and I'm still doing them, but have finished early tonight. The end is finally in sight.

Night night Kath, sorry to have missed you!

Sarahlou, I was completely joking about the rooster thing. I could NEVER do anything like that. All our ducks, chickens, sheep, rabbits etc were pets.

I know you were...not sure about your idea of having a crow as a pet though....

Come here Shari. There are about a zillion that circle around the wood next to the house at sunset then they settle in the trees. then they wake up at dawn and attack our house..no, they don't seem to die.

Huh..........some people are So choosy!:roftl: OH and sorry, but I just can't resist this one...I don't mind Mika fertilising my eggs :roftl:

Kath:shocked: Behave!!!

Andy says.......you need to make sure that you dig the fence into the ground to stop the foxes digging underneath and make sure that you put them away at night.....he has an answer for everything:sneaky2:

It was at the afterparty, when I had the pic with Mikey and one of the ones with Andy.

Aah...the famous after party....do I look presentable??

Ha ha ha ha Kath, Mike fertilising your eggs! I wasn't anticipating that remark!

Come to Scotland, oh how I would love to. One day Kath. That would be lovely. Only ever been North of the Borders once...breath-taking scenery.

LOL you should know me by now Shari! Yes it is lovely here :biggrin2:

Hi Shari.

Yes, it was windows and I'm still doing them, but have finished early tonight. The end is finally in sight.

Night night Kath, sorry to have missed you!

See you soon I hope :wub2:

Hello oldlings.

I haven't time to read back because this is the first time that I've been on here for over a week!!:

I even missed Friday night

Is everyone ok?

(apart from your flu Kath, I did see that bit, so I hope that you're better now)

Hi MM, i'm bit poorly too with a flu!:thumbdown:

Coming on here it's like bird flu though !:sneaky2:

Not been here too much either due to RL studying for Uni :thumbdown: not even Friday either !

I think mine was man and woman flu combined!:roftl:

Yep..rest assured there will be pics of Mika the cock!!!

Night night everyone, take care, get well soon Vicky.

KATH ! ooohh you are awful!! But i like you !:roftl:

It was at the afterparty, when I had the pic with Mikey and one of the ones with Andy.

Yes yes yes !! We want !!!:wub2

good morning :biggrin2: hope everyone is well

just thought i'd say hi while i can, i tried to catch up last night but the site was off again :sad:

i'm off for another day of job hunting, i have an interview at the job center today about my jobseeker's allowance......... oh joy

I see the server did come back up again last night - it had better still be working when I get home tonight.:sneaky2:

And what were we talking about - chickens! No surprise there then:biggrin2:

Bet there's no-one on to chat with now????

Hi Shari! I'm sorry, I think you are right. I am here for a few minutes but I have to make lunch for the kids (and myself). Kids will go to school this afternoon at one o'clock again, so then I have a little bit of time to chat.

How are you btw? Had a nice Eastern Weekend?

Hi AMP, not many people online I see from the front page. I'm fine thanks, hope you are too.

Easter was ok, we have been busy getting the house ready for decorating. Did your children get many eggs?

Hiya Ruth, yes I am good thanks. Hope you had a good Easter? I have been doing alot of RL stuff too when the servers have been down. Doesn't feel as nice as Mika-life though.

Ha, no. I'm still on quarter hour tea-making duties, but the back garden project is coming on nicely.

Car MoT due in 45 mins and my daughter hasn't come home with it yet, so I'll have to go. Maybe later?

Good morning Oldlings - by the time I got on last night the

server had crashed again!!! Reading through last night was

really funny/scary!!! Huge baby - horrible birth - another

only child I think!!! Chickens, suicidal crows...............fun!! :roftl:

OH and sorry, but I just can't resist this one...I don't mind Mika fertilising my eggs :roftl:

:shocked::roftl: :roftl:

good morning hope everyone is well

just thought i'd say hi while i can, i tried to catch up last night but the site was off again :sad:

i'm off for another day of job hunting, i have an interview at the job center today about my jobseeker's allowance......... oh joy

Good luck Pooh!!! :thumb_yello: