The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, something for tea errrrrr. Jacket potato with coleslaw filling??? Something warm on a cold day, comfort food - Cottage pie.

That is funny: coleslaw is originally dutch! Koolsla.

But in Holland it is absolutely not common food. But it is tasty!

Hi Rose!

Do you have to work today?

I will be off in a few minutes: I am getting the dustbin and will throw away a LOT of old stuff, before the girls come home from school....(mean mother?)

Mean mother - I take it to charity shops in the next village - so thney dont see it in the window!!

Mean mother - I take it to charity shops in the next village - so thney dont see it in the window!!

Nothing CharityShop-worthy here I'm afraid....

But every year on April 30th (when the Queen celebrates her birthday) the children can sell there old toys and stuff at a yard sale. Then they can choose themselve what they wanna get rid off...

Hi Kelzy and Miek! Are you the only Oldlings around at the moment?

Hi AMP

I think so, thats most of the case when I pop up, they all run and hide!!! hmmm, wonder what that means :wink2:

Hi AMP

I think so, thats most of the case when I pop up, they all run and hide!!! hmmm, wonder what that means :wink2:

Hahaha, lol. I don't think it's personal...:wink2:

Today I made invitation for Emma's birthday next week. She's gonna be 6years! She did the artwork coloring, and the name-writing of her friends names, and I did the DeskTopPublishing :roftl:

She invited 6 of her friends from school, we are going to play games, eat cake and eat french fries and pancakes.

Hahaha, lol. I don't think it's personal...:wink2:

Today I made invitation for Emma's birthday next week. She's gonna be 6years! She did the artwork coloring, and the name-writing of her friends names, and I did the DeskTopPublishing :roftl:

She invited 6 of her friends from school, we are going to play games, eat cake and eat french fries and pancakes.

That sounds like a really great birthday party! I did an attempt on being creative too. Micha's birthday is coming up, so i cut out 16 winnie the pooh's today! But he's not having a kids party yet, maybe next year!

16 Winnie The Pooh's?? What are you going to do with them?

When is his birthday?

His birthday is april 18th, but he is saying goodbay friday at the peuterspeelzaal (dont know the english word) so he is going to pass out present to the kids. So I'm making little presents with some candy, pencils and the winnie's they can color. He's starting kindergarten on monday!

His birthday is april 18th, but he is saying goodbay friday at the peuterspeelzaal (dont know the english word) so he is going to pass out present to the kids. So I'm making little presents with some candy, pencils and the winnie's they can color. He's starting kindergarten on monday!

Ofcourse, I could have thought about that myself :doh:

Is he eager to go to school?

(peuterspeelzaal, maybe smt like kindergarten?)

Ofcourse, I could have thought about that myself :doh:

Is he eager to go to school?

(peuterspeelzaal, maybe smt like kindergarten?)

Yes! he's in hyperdrive the last few weeks. he really wants to go! I thought kindergarten was "kleuterschool"