2008 - Mika @ The Capital Radio Awards

Becky

mikacapital46ik7.jpg

He looks like he's going to fall asleep, right there on the red carpet. Awww, Mika.

I'm sure he's pleased he won those awards, and I am so proud that he did. But he did seem a bit out of sorts at this awards show. Just in comparison with the Brits and Grammys. Just...less than his happy, enthusiastic self. (Remember the yell when he won the Brit award?) Granted, the Brits are a bigger award show but still.

I wonder if he back in LA now?

Favourite UK Male

Favourite UK Album

Backstage Interview

I've had my youtube account suspended too, like Christine, but I have migrated to myspace tv.

Thanks!!

Hmmm he looks a bit uncomfortable :blink:

Oh i love how some of the ppl shouted out Mika!! good on them (wonder if they were the ones who were sitting around the table with him...:naughty: )

haha could he not swear...bad Mika...niet :naughty:

U know what i found hilarious...for fav. UK male they censored him but for the fav. UK album they didn't :blink: they prob didn't even realize haha...

Great pics!! Excuse my ignorance but who is Robyn?

a singer (swedish i think)...remember in the aussie interviews (the famous chubby bunny one) he sang a bit of her song - Konichiwa bitches :wink2:

m9.jpg

Like this one??!:wub2:

That's the one that made me really go "woah...:shocked:"

yup...do u think his eyeball and eyebrow are too black?

his mouth is too red? and his face is too white............?:roftl: :roftl:

yup...do u think his eyeball and eyebrow are too black?

his mouth is too red? and his face is too white............?:roftl: :roftl:

Nope, not at all. I don't think his eyes are too black, or his mouth is too red. I mean, he doesn't look horrible or anything like that. Yeah he looks different, but I like it!:biggrin2:

...Did that make any sense...?:naughty:

:shocked:

Is there anyone who can get those ISIFA pics bigger - when I try to click on the thumbnails nothing happens.... just a gray flipping box with no pic.... :boxed:

Have not seen some of those before....

Really want the first and second one.... :thumbdown:

Anyone help...... :thumb_yello:

omg!

this piccie-

mikacapital23yb2.jpg

cutest face ever....:wub2:

dont you think its like he wants to smile with his teeth but is too afraid that it will be too big/uncontrollable/manic??!!! Anyone understand what I mean?? I do love that pic though!

dont you think its like he wants to smile with his teeth but is too afraid that it will be too big/uncontrollable/manic??!!! Anyone understand what I mean?? I do love that pic though!
Yeah, I got the same impression!

Recording, personal reasons..who knows?

Something is sure. They put him too much make up foundation

But for making this clear. He wasn´t at Perez´s gig the last weekend in Austin and Perez´s bday is this weekend, not the past. Just FYI

is perez actually doing his own gigs..? :shocked: I didn't know at all.. :blink:

Well done Mika, well deserved, glad to see the album getting an award at last, especially.

His outfit is great! I love him in that shirt. And how does he manage to still look so damn sexy even when tired. I hate him.

Thanks everyone for posting links and the fab pics

Does anyone have the Mika & Robyn pic without watermarks???

click on my sig, where it says MIKA GALLERY. takes you to my mika gallery (surprise surprise.. :naughty: ). latest uploaded pics are the capital a. ones and they include the one you look for UNWATERMARKED.

LOVE the polka dots shirt.. worn in many occasions, not least the infamous OUT photo shots... :wub2:

thx, christine, for the transcription of the interview. mika's ideas and inspirations sound VERY interesting.. gosh, I cannto wait to listen to the new album!! :punk: I hope he gives us some preview at the july gigs... :wub2::blush-anim-cl: