2008 - Mika @ The Capital Radio Awards

Becky

first of all a big YAY for the awards!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooh, love the outfit, he looks VERY tired though, poor thing! :naughty:

you say poor thing and he's probably only been partying the last few nights :naughty:

Yay for Mika! I'm so happy! :biggrin2::yay:

He looks so tired though....and pale:blink: I hope he's not sick or anything.

In LA........as in right by me..........as in..........:woot_jump:

I was hoping he'd be recording his 2nd album here.....this is fantasticccc (not that I'll even see him haha)

I don't think we have to worry about his complexion, it seems to be the foundation that makes his skin look so pale...

it would be great indeed if he was already recording the album!

I love his outfit... a lot!! but the make up is too much and too pale!! and I admit he looks tired. so overall not his best pics if you ask me :wink2:

first of all a big YAY for the awards!!!!!!!!!!!!

you say poor thing and he's probably only been partying the last few nights :naughty:

I don't think we have to worry about his complexion, it seems to be the foundation that makes his skin look so pale...

it would be great indeed if he was already recording the album!

I love his outfit... a lot!! but the make up is too much and too pale!! and I admit he looks tired. so overall not his best pics if you ask me :wink2:

make up?!?!:naughty: are you sure he's not just a bit pale from the London Winter?:blink:

and all the partying:naughty:

Lovely lovely pics. Thanks to all who are posting them. I think Mika looks as though he'd rather not be there, but prob the jet lag if he's flown in.

Wonder if he's working on some demo's that we haven't heard!

He didn't seem impressed with katie Price either did he>?

Hasn't anyone seen the backstage interview?

He says what he's been doing. Hanging out in London, checking out some experimental theatre and writing and demoing some of his songs.

Doesn't sound to me like he's actually laying down tracks for the album, especially in the US.

He says what he's been doing. Hanging out in London, checking out some experimental theatre and writing and demoing some of his songs.

Doesn't sound to me like he's actually laying down tracks for the album, especially in the US.

no, I can't watch it, is there some problem with the website or something?

I'd love to watch, is it on youtube?

Where is this!?

Seriously. Curse. My dad's. Parental Controls.

:furious:

I can't go on any site unless it's bookmarked. And in order to have it bookmarked, he has to type in this dumb password. Usually, I'm good at figuring them out, but this one's tough.

This really sucks when it comes to all the MFC stuff.:thumbdown: