2008 - Mika @ The Capital Radio Awards

Becky

He'd look HOT with freaky contact lenses aka Marilyn Manson :mf_rosetinted:

I'd love to see Emomika.

Courtesy of the Photoshop Thread:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/MisteriousM/Photoshop/2.jpg

As a general rule: if you've thought of some freaky combination trust that someone else on the MFC has not only already thought of it but Photoshopped it. :mf_rosetinted:

I find interesting that there seems to be a turnaround since last year, where he would do signings and some public appearances without bothering to do the curls, and concerts,where he would, but since Doncaster in November he's not bothered so much with curling, but for all the award shows the curls are back, very odd!

I find interesting that there seems to be a turnaround since last year, where he would do signings and some public appearances without bothering to do the curls, and concerts,where he would, but since Doncaster in November he's not bothered so much with curling, but for all the award shows the curls are back, very odd!

Maybe he thinks that the curls are his pulling factor.

At gigs, we're already pulled, but at awards ceremonies he's still on the pull. :naughty:

I thought that someone should remark on the hilarity of his over-zealous curling iron amongst the "zomg he looks so cute!!!1!1" crooning.

I like the excessively pale face powder. It gives me hope that his next album will be more gothic. :mf_rosetinted:

Does this appeal to you Scut..:naughty:

gothicmikagerardway3.jpg

Thank you Gerard way for being stylish.. :thumb_yello:

Courtesy of the Photoshop Thread:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/MisteriousM/Photoshop/2.jpg

As a general rule: if you've thought of some freaky combination trust that someone else on the MFC has not only already thought of it but Photoshopped it. :mf_rosetinted:

wow.......thats disturbing :naughty:

I admit that I have a mind that is not normal - some of the things that go round in my brain would certainly not be photoshopped....and if they were, they could not be posted on mfc :naughty:

Does this appeal to you Scut..:naughty:

gothicmikagerardway3.jpg

Thank you Gerard way for being stylish.. :thumb_yello:

That's horrendous!

On the naughty step with you and don't get up until I tell you to!LOL!

Is it me, or does he look scarily like Joan Rivers in this picture!

:lmao:

He did say that his next album will be darker. Maybe his hair will be too. :mf_rosetinted:

And that's why he has eased up on the curls.. He's going to go goth on us to attract even more teenage girls. :naughty:

That's horrendous!

On the naughty step with you and don't get up until I tell you to!LOL!

Is it me, or does he look scarily like Joan Rivers in this picture!

:shocked: *sits on the naughty step and thinks of worse things to photoshop*

He does look like Joan Rivers a bit :naughty: I love her..

I daresay that the legions of eyeliner-wearing black-haired emo teens disagree with you. :naughty:

Indeed. They will all sign up to the MFC now thinking that this Photo is real. :roftl:

At Brixton on the 28th his curls were somewhat limp if you know what I mean but they were incredibly gorgeous!!

Awesome, he's the only one that won two. :groupwave:

But seriously, who does his hair? Curls are lovely, but not when they're unnaturally perfect like that. *puts hands on hips*

I agree, they did look at tad tooo perfect!!

curlingvu4.jpg

:fisch:

OK thats pretty scary!

And that's why he has eased up on the curls.. He's going to go goth on us to attract even more teenage girls. :naughty:

I am a teenage girl and if he ever did go goth I would disown him...not that I own him now or anything but you know what I mean...:fisch:

I love it !

He should dye and cut his hair this way !

Never!!!!!! Seriously though if his next album is all dark and gothlike I dont know what I'll do!! What's happened to the multicoloured Mika????:blink:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

He can't do that to his beautiful hair.

It would be truly AWFUL!

Indeed.Indeed.

By the Way Sorry for the long quoted post when none of my posts really bring up anything new :( But hey!