2008 - Mika @ The Capital Radio Awards

Becky

He already tortures his hair into granny curl formation, emo black flat is not much worse. :fisch:

yep!Like I said, Brixton on the 28th was such a nice change! No curled to the max hair just natural slight curls! :wub2:

Never!!!!!! Seriously though if his next album is all dark and gothlike I dont know what I'll do!! What's happened to the multicoloured Mika????:blink:

You don't really think that he'll stay "multicoloured Mika" for another 30 years? If he does he might as well join the Wiggles...

wiggles_narrowweb__300x454,0.jpg

I personally think he'll get to a point where he'll want to be taken as a "serious artist" as most pop singers do when they age. :naughty:

yep!Like I said, Brixton on the 28th was such a nice change! No curled to the max hair just natural slight curls! :wub2:

Though I do like the curls, the more natural look he's got going on does a lot more for me, he definitely looks hotter with it. And the longer his hair gets the better it looks.

An ingenious plan. Quick, someone add it to the header. We'll have every emo teen girl and gay boy join. :mf_rosetinted:

How do we know that it's not already part of his master plan. We become official. The brown and yellow theme will be replaced by Black and Red.. And we'll all talk about how much life sucks while applying way too much black eye-liner.

Is this the future of the MFC?? :blink:

GothicMFC.jpg

How do we know that it's not already part of his master plan. We become official. The brown and yellow theme will be replaced by Black and Red.. And we'll all talk about how much life sucks while applying way too much black eye-liner.

GothicMFC.jpg

Holy f*ck, that had me in tears. :lmfao:

Mika's the master of whining, we'd be following in his footsteps. And if he keeps on cancelling at this rate we'll have plenty to complain about for years to come. :thumb_yello:

GothicMFC.jpg

I hope not, just put the new backing on the flag!

Maybe he thinks that the curls are his pulling factor.

At gigs, we're already pulled, but at awards ceremonies he's still on the pull. :naughty:

He's got that oh so wrong. He's not going to pull anyone but the blue rinse brigade with those curls.

Is it me, or does he look scarily like Joan Rivers in this picture!

It does. :roftl:

GothicMFC.jpg

:roftl:

You don't really think that he'll stay "multicoloured Mika" for another 30 years? If he does he might as well join the Wiggles...

wiggles_narrowweb__300x454,0.jpg

I personally think he'll get to a point where he'll want to be taken as a "serious artist" as most pop singers do when they age. :naughty:

Oh how I love the Wiggles. I am the only non-Aussie I know that knows the Wiggles!! I agree -he will want to be more serious at some point - but its a bit early yet dont you think?

He's got that oh so wrong. He's not going to pull anyone but the blue rinse brigade with those curls.

:naughty:

Does this appeal to you Scut..:naughty:

gothicmikagerardway3.jpg

Thank you Gerard way for being stylish.. :thumb_yello:

:lmao::lmao:

i have to show this to my sis, who dislikes mika and fancies Gerard. Maybe this will change her mind :fisch::naughty:

Sorry but the photo that opens this thread is excessively beautiful...:blush-anim-cl:

I feel dizzy every time I log in!!!! :naughty:

How can he possibly be so attractive even when he's tired? :shocked:

he does look very nice...we were discussing though how OTT his curls were though....if he just toned them down hed look even better...if that is indeed possible!

i have to show this to my sis, who dislikes mika and fancies Gerard. Maybe this will change her mind :fisch::naughty:

hehe...good plan! :das: :das:

GothicMFC.jpg

Oh, oh, I want this so much. Please get Deano to do it. I'm sick of that silly ringmaster pic anyway.

huff And the problem with the blue rinse brigade is? :naughty:

Oh, oh, I want this so much. Please get Deano to do it. I'm sick of that silly ringmaster pic anyway.

huff And the problem with the blue rinse brigade is? :naughty:

I love the ring master outfit, as you might have noticed in my avvie.Heh heh.

He can be serious, but still Mika. He's already kind of doing that. He used to wear real braces, now he has sparkly gold, blue, silver, and black ones sewn onto his shirts. It's a more professional look, but still Mika. I think he'll always love color. (At least I hope so because I love him for that!) Most guys bore me to tears with their clothing choices. Mika's better. :wub2:

Woohoo! Thank you, avoca!

You can see his bracelets really well in this one. They're very colorful.

8a.jpg

I love the ring master outfit, as you might have noticed in my avvie.Heh heh.

I've been wondering this for some time now...is there any video of Mika performing in the ring master outfit? I've seen one pic from a show he did in August of '06 but that's it. When did he wear it?

I've been wondering this for some time now...is there any video of Mika performing in the ring master outfit? I've seen one pic from a show he did in August of '06 but that's it. When did he wear it?

He had it on during Lollipop at Somerset House in July 07.

He had it on during Lollipop at Somerset House in July 07.

Ah, thank you! That was :punk:. He really should bring back the bubble machine--I love it :roftl: And did he really throw the "O" of "L-O-V-E" into the audience? That's amazing. :naughty: And so cool to see how songs and performances evolve over the months of touring.

Im really sorry if there is in this thread.... but are there vids of him at that awards?

Yes, thanks to Babs they're all in one place. :biggrin2:

Favourite UK Male

Favourite UK Album

Backstage Interview

I've had my youtube account suspended too, like Christine, but I have migrated to myspace tv.

Ah, thank you! That was :punk:. He really should bring back the bubble machine--I love it :roftl: And did he really throw the "O" of "L-O-V-E" into the audience? That's amazing. :naughty: And so cool to see how songs and performances evolve over the months of touring.

He threw the all of the L O V E letters into the audience.

Here's L's adventures. :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6913