2008 - Mika @ The Capital Radio Awards

Becky

m2-1.jpg

:wub2: I love this picture

I should get a petition for him to unlock youtube! It's like...the gold mine of Mikaness!!!

Other than the MFC that is...

:shocked: No youtube??? How are you even alive?

Is it me or is he being deliberately cagey about the timing of the album, to put journos and interviewers off asking about dates? I bet he's further along with it than he makes out. Or maybe he's telling the truth and we've another 18 months to wait

Yeah, he difinately is. I guess it's so if something comes up and it gets delayed he won't get any crap about it?

He mentions going to see experimental theatre, and getting ideas for shows. It would be interesting to see how that pans out. I remember when The Thompson Twins did the video for Hold Me Now, they were inspired by Japanese Kabuki theatre. That would be an interesting thing for Mika to incorporate.

I can't wait to see what new craziness he adds to his show :wub2:

Notice I didn't put that bit in the transcript.

LOL! I didn't even notice that. No wonder I groaned a bit more when I heard it :naughty:

And the stupid video froze and just played the sound for me : (

He can't do a speech without swearing. Good for him.

:lmfao: !!!

Hey Mika - I'm so happy for you! You wore your polka dot shirt again! I lurv polka dots. I actually wore polka dots to your Toronto concert a year ago today. It was my first one - concert, that is.

My sister is a make-up artist for M.A.C. cosmetics and we can help you find the right shade the next time you're in Toronto. I can also hook you up with some shimmer sparkly makeup too. That's always fun.

[/b]

Awww! :roftl:

It's great isn't it? I just switched on my computer and saw the Blog from Mika(sounds) about his awards. He so deserved it!

I think (I didn't read the entire thread, so maybe it is mentioned before...) Mika looks a bit tired. I saw the pics but also the Youtubevids, by e.g. Carolollipop. I noticed that while he was interviewed by those two people from Capital, Mika looked at the floor a lot. Normally he is very open.

He is a bit cheeky in his answers: "When can we expect your next album?" "Erm....when it's finished....." Made me laugh though!

One thing I noticed about your make up in some of the pics is that your foundation is a little too light. You look a little pale in a couple of them. And people are commenting that you're looking a little tired.

Try M.A.C. Hyper real spf15 - it gives you an all around glow. This is one I use to look dewy and healthy.

macfoundation.jpg

My sister is a make-up artist for M.A.C. cosmetics and we can help you find the right shade the next time you're in Toronto. I can also hook you up with some shimmer sparkly makeup too. That's always fun.

Anyways...your outfit was fab, and you spoke well for your acceptance speech and backstage interview! We were rooting for you as always:wub2: Congratulations on your two wins! :punk:

I love how you're giving him tips :roftl:

mika_1798944.jpg

Another pic...

that one is actually amazing! the light foundation doesn't even bother me there :naughty:

I know but how bloody annoying is it that even half dead he looks fab (well on SOME of the pics anyway) :wink2:

agreed!!

I noticed that while he was interviewed by those two people from Capital, Mika looked at the floor a lot. Normally he is very open. He is a bit cheeky in his answers: "When can we expect your next album?" "Erm....when it's finished....." Made me laugh though!

He looked pretty antsy and eager to get out of there.... maybe he needed to pee? :naughty:

Yay he won :biggrin2:

Lovely pics :wub2: I'm really lovin this outfit. :wub2: :wub2:

Is that the converse someone gave him??

eeek i'm just so happy to see new pics of him haha seems like it's been yeeeeeaaaaarrrs!!!