CAST YOUR VOTE for the Mika Autograph Contest Winner!

DaMango

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, right! i doubt it too! all i know is M4L13 voted for me cuz now she is obsessed with my cat! :lmao:

haha lol i thought you were saying you doubted that i would win, i was like:shocked: lol but then i figured it out that you were saying it about yourself, but i think you will win:thumb_yello:

haha lol i thought you were saying you doubted that i would win, i was like:shocked: lol but then i figured it out that you were saying it about yourself, but i think you will win:thumb_yello:

i hope you win foalbaby14.!! i voted for you...well for your stool anyways. !:thumb_yello:

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for making you all wait so long! Not only did you have to wait for it to be Monday in MY timezone, but I also made you wait until I got off work, took the bus home from work, had dinner, yelled at my boyfriend to get off the computer until I got frustrated and came to the library. That is a lot of waiting!

I am pleased to announce that the winner is....

LAUREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her Marriage Certificate idea won over the MFC with it's cheekiness, and functionality. :naughty: Way to go, Laurel! PM me your address, so I can send you your prize!

Our Second Place winner is Vitoria, with her very clever transparent sticker idea. PM me your address also, because there is a special prize for you also, my dear.

Thanks again to ALL who entered! You are a truly inspiring and hilarious bunch. This certainly won't be my last contest, so stay tuned for the next one. You guys rock! :punk:

Right I'm ok now - am over the shock :wink2:

Thank you so much everyone who voted for me :punk:

Your lovely, amazing etc etc etc

I've never won anything before - So this is a first for me :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much to De Mango for doing this and letting me have a chance of a Mika Autograph - your a star

*Big Hugs to everyone today*

:thumb_yello: