The "We Miss You Mika" thread

Sivan

hi :blush-anim-cl:

im just listening to mika now and i MISS him.... :blink: so i thought to share it... lol

im working on my MIKA scrapbook these days to so that doesnt help much with the missing thing... i allready have like 40 pages in it and i think i need to buy 20 more to add to it :blink: its like 350 pictures :mf_rosetinted:

so many of you are in it :) awww memories! 11 times seeing mika in 1 year... what a year!!! in 2 days (on march 25th) its my year aniversary for seeing him live and meeting him for the first time...

<---- this pic was taken that day! :wub2:

anyone ellse missing mikush? (rhetorical question? :naughty: )

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao.

well i dont really miss him, cause i never met him, but i do miss seeing him live... it was an amazing night!

i miss the whole mika adventures... it means that i miss seeing him live... meeting all u MFCers... everything... :blink:

i miss the whole mika adventures... it means that i miss seeing him live... meeting all u MFCers... everything... :blink:

yeahhhh :) i only got to meet like 3 people for about ... 10 seconds cause my parents came to get me! but it was so cool and yeah I get what you mean .. I'm kind of bored. I cant wait till July when all the gig reviews come pouring in ...:biggrin2:

aww I get what you're saying Sivan

And I don't think missing him necessarily means that you want him to come back from his break and play shows again.

We know he needed a break, but you're just saying what everyone's feeling. No worries, I MISS THAT BOY TOO:blush-anim-cl:

I miss him hell yeah cos now I got no Mika gigs to plan for or anything...it's like a bit of a void, but hell I won't die over it cos I know he will be back with a vengeance soon as his albums done :biggrin2:

Ps, cool new Love Today fan vid getting uploaded to Utube by Vix as we speak so I'll come back and post link for y'all soonish.

I miss him hell yeah cos now I got no Mika gigs to plan for or anything...it's like a bit of a void, but hell I won't die over it cos I know he will be back with a vengeance soon as his albums done :biggrin2:

Ps, cool new Love Today fan vid getting uploaded to Utube by Vix as we speak so I'll come back and post link for y'all soonish.

Mika won't stay away for long, but I'm glad he's getting some Mika-time at the moment! I feel very grateful to have actually met him, and I'm longing for the next album, but I only want him to come back to touring when he's had enough rest.

I'm just kind of glad I saw him Live before he finished the whole LICM Tour and everything. I would be kicking myself now otherwise. :punk:

Sivan I didn't know you'd seen him 11 times. I'm impressed.

I know the dedication that takes, I saw Blur 15 times in 2003 as I kind of thought that would be the last year I'd ever see them Live, and that was in my own country, I've never gone abroad to see a band yet.

I really would love to see some of Mika's festival dates in 2008 - but don't think I can afford to go abroad to see him - so shall have to wait till he does something over here again. :wub2:

I do miss him though - as this is still all kind of new to me

Might go and see Franz in July though - they're playing the Latitude Festival in Suffolk and that's quite near me. :wink2:

me too.........:boxed:

I look forward to see him next and to the new album (a gret deal), but i have good memories of last time I saw/talked to him and of the previous ones too and I've these good moments to think back to, mika wise.

when you miss someone, it means you are still glad to see that person: so i guess it's all good we still miss him :bleh:

Me too. Except more than a "bit".

I was much more than a bit in December and again after the last Brixton gig.

If there was another gig tomorrow, unless it was a nice small one, I think I would give it a miss, to be honest.

If there was another gig tomorrow, unless it was a nice small one, I think I would give it a miss, to be honest.

are you still coming to france in july, babs? that won't be a small one for sure... :boxed:

Hah, I already gave the last one a miss. Who knows when he'll come back to Chicago. I'm in no rush though. :naughty:

are you still coming to france in july, babs? that won't be a small one for sure... :boxed:

Yeah well, February to July, it's quite a while so I may be ready for a bit of a Mika fix by then.:naughty:

Hah, I already gave the last one a miss. Who knows when he'll come back to Chicago. I'm in no rush though. :naughty:

You want my custom title? :mf_rosetinted: