You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

I probably would go a little crazy just out of sheer surprise that it was on,

because they don't play that on the radio here....

I've never heard it on the radio here:boxed:. But whenever i go to a bookstore in the mall, i always request they play it and whenever they play it, TONS of people go up and ask who it is and often BUY the C.D.:)

since i'm a hearing Mika on the radio virgin, i think i would go crazy if i actually heard him there!

I think' date=' I'm a MIKA fan... I think...[/color']

:blink: You think you're Mika fan? I hope you are!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, in fact you've probably never heard of it.It's called B92...I'm from Serbia(not very popular country lately)!:wink2:

Your right, I haven't heard of that station :bleh:

a radio station over here always plays lollipop at night, and i love them so much for playing it :biggrin2:

Ah, but you must remember that here in America we are only allowed to hear Fergie, Kanye West and Foo Fighters on the radio...:mf_rosetinted::naughty: lol

I've never heard it on the radio here:boxed:. But whenever i go to a bookstore in the mall, i always request they play it and whenever they play it, TONS of people go up and ask who it is and often BUY the C.D.

since i'm a hearing Mika on the radio virgin, i think i would go crazy if i actually heard him there!

I've never actually requested that a store play it before :bleh: , but I do hear some songs in some shops. My local Gelson's market plays Stuck in the Middle a lot, and Nordstrom has Ring Ring on their cd rotation(it plays everytime I go in there)....

Ah, but you must remember that here in America we are only allowed to hear Fergie, Kanye West and Foo Fighters on the radio...:mf_rosetinted::naughty: lol

you can't abide by those evil radio rules! :roftl: go request for mika's song to played radio everyday! i occasionally request grace kelly on the radio to 'raise mika awareness' :wink2:

Hahahahaha my first thought after just reading that was "OMG! I want your chicken!"

Darn you George Michael! :D

:shocked::roftl: :roftl:

I'm not able to upload pics, but if you could see a pic of that pet, you're completely in love and you won't be able to eat chicken again....:wub2:

Don't think these were said yet, but I am sorry if I missed them.

You know you are a Mika fan when everytime you hear the word chicken you can't help but bust out in laughter.

And!

You know you are a Mika fan when you find yourself ordering chicken just so you can go around saying I just had some chicken. Believe I do it all the time. :naughty:

Haha, that one is SO true! I have so many sub-folders for the pictures now. And I've started downloading a lot of my favorite YouTube videos, and I actually did run out of room on my computer! I had to delete a big game file I hadn't been using...and I deleted some files I didn't recognize, or hadn't used in years. Microsoft-something...that's not important, right? :naughty:

Here's another one that may or may not have been said already, but totally applies to me:

-You incorporate Mika song lyrics into every day conversation.

Friend: "Alissa, relax."

Me: *sings* "Take is eeeasy!"

Friend: *stares*

Me: "So what should we do?"

Friend: "We can do anything you like."

Me: *sings* "I could be anything you like!"

Friend: *shakes head and walks away*

Believe me, it's happened. :roftl:

I can truly relate to that, but here's another one.

There was a famous song in (I think the eighties) called HEY MICKY.

I heard it recently and (you know what I'm going to say) I changed MICKY, to MIKA

Hey Mika you're so fine,

You're so fine

You blow my mind,

Hey Mika

Oh Mika what a pity,

You can't understand,

You take me by the heart,

When you take me by the hand.

Oh Mika you're so pretty,

Can't you understand.

It's guys like you Mika!!

I heard it recently and (you know what I'm going to say) I changed MICKY, to MIKA

Hey Mika you're so fine,

You're so fine

You blow my mind,

Hey Mika

Oh Mika what a pity,

You can't understand,

Can't you understand.

Ah, that was a good song.. I think I like the new lyrics better though :fisch:

Don't think these were said yet, but I am sorry if I missed them.

You know you are a Mika fan when everytime you hear the word chicken you can't help but bust out in laughter.

And!

You know you are a Mika fan when you find yourself ordering chicken just so you can go around saying I just had some chicken. Believe I do it all the time. :naughty:

Something like this was said before, that's why we're talking about my pet chickens.... Can't get the eggs out of the cage without having silly thoughts:roftl: :roftl:

Something like this was said before, that's why we're talking about my pet chickens.... Can't get the eggs out of the cage without having silly thoughts:roftl: :roftl:

Ahaha. You have pet chickens?!?!? That is so amazing. :roftl:

you can't abide by those evil radio rules! :roftl: go request for mika's song to played radio everyday! i occasionally request grace kelly on the radio to 'raise mika awareness' :wink2:

I do that too! they called me back twice so that I could speak on the radio, because I had included stuff like "I'm the biggest fan in the country" in my text messages :naughty:

-You say “brilliant” far too often

-The rest of the world seems quite monotone in color

-Lebanese men just got hotter

-You keep talking about Mika to random and often uninterested people

-You've passed the Mika fever to at least on other person

-You dream about him

-You get defensive when someone says something mean about him

-You know you're a Mika fan when your friends tell you you have a dangerous obsession and you start singing

-Any second of the day you do not have access to the MFC you constantly text back and forth w/ your MFC friends to keep track of what is going on

-No man appeals to you unless they've got curly hair.

-You're afraid you'll never find anybody as amazing as mika

-When the MFC is down, you're about to have a panic attack.

-When you see something in a store, you're like:"That is very Mikaish."

-You open your chem notebook to see the top of every page of notes covered with doodles from the cover of LICM

-Your computer runs so frickin slow because it's filled to capacity with Mika pictures

-When you yourself play piano or keyborad for hours annoying everyone around just because you are trying to play grace kelly which is absolutely technically impossible when you basically dont play piano,lol

-You ask your friends if they can do the mice stuff with their voice to see how high their headvoice is

-You bark with him on a certain demo song (haha but wheres the meow?!)

-Your family members have Grace Kelly and Love Today stuck in the heads at 3:00 in the morning as a result of your non-stop singing/ blasting of his music.

-You become more attracted to colorful clothing.

-Whenever a word that remotely sounds like "Mika" is uttered, the source immediately has your attention

-You can't stop having dreams about him if you tried. (By why would you want to try...?)

-You know you're a Mika fan when your family is astounded because you seem to live a seperate life.

-EVERYtime you see a guy with curly brown hair, "Love Today" automatically starts playing in your head

-You have a box dedicated to all things Mika.

-His music plays (no matter where you are and who you're with) you sing on top of your voice while doing a little dance

-You want to cheer yourself up at work - you constantly sing his songs at the top of your voice…and get things thrown at you in reply

-You start grinning insanely because Mika comes up on random on your computer so you start singing and then your Mum shouts at you becasue she's watching telly.

-When you start making tons of sub-folders for all of your Mika pics so you can find them easier - oh and have about 5% of your memory left because of all the Mika pics.

-People ask you if you own any other cd's apart from LICM

-You spend all day searching for new pics that you haven't seen before

-You go to bed with him on your mind and wake up with him still there!!! (bloody Mika!!)

-Your kid's even know all the word's to his song's as they hear them so much

-All you most listened too songs on you ipod are Mika, and when you print off pics of him to stick all over your room

-You can't seem to live a day without stopping by the MFC

-You check all the magazines in the shops and newspapers at home, to get your little snippet of news about him

-Your parents ALWAYS need to mention how obsessed you're with mika to their friends or my friends

-You always look at men with curly hair.

-People have an urge to send you to a mental hospital from your reaction to hearing him on the radio.

i have mika fever coz all of the above happened to me! :roftl:

-You say “brilliant” far too often

-The rest of the world seems quite monotone in color

-Lebanese men just got hotter

-You keep talking about Mika to random and often uninterested people

-You've passed the Mika fever to at least on other person

-You dream about him

-You get defensive when someone says something mean about him

-You know you're a Mika fan when your friends tell you you have a dangerous obsession and you start singing

-Any second of the day you do not have access to the MFC you constantly text back and forth w/ your MFC friends to keep track of what is going on

-No man appeals to you unless they've got curly hair.

-You're afraid you'll never find anybody as amazing as mika

-When the MFC is down, you're about to have a panic attack.

-When you see something in a store, you're like:"That is very Mikaish."

-You open your chem notebook to see the top of every page of notes covered with doodles from the cover of LICM

-Your computer runs so frickin slow because it's filled to capacity with Mika pictures

-When you yourself play piano or keyborad for hours annoying everyone around just because you are trying to play grace kelly which is absolutely technically impossible when you basically dont play piano,lol

-You ask your friends if they can do the mice stuff with their voice to see how high their headvoice is

-You bark with him on a certain demo song (haha but wheres the meow?!)

-Your family members have Grace Kelly and Love Today stuck in the heads at 3:00 in the morning as a result of your non-stop singing/ blasting of his music.

-You become more attracted to colorful clothing.

-Whenever a word that remotely sounds like "Mika" is uttered, the source immediately has your attention

-You can't stop having dreams about him if you tried. (By why would you want to try...?)

-You know you're a Mika fan when your family is astounded because you seem to live a seperate life.

-EVERYtime you see a guy with curly brown hair, "Love Today" automatically starts playing in your head

-You have a box dedicated to all things Mika.

-His music plays (no matter where you are and who you're with) you sing on top of your voice while doing a little dance

-You want to cheer yourself up at work - you constantly sing his songs at the top of your voice…and get things thrown at you in reply

-You start grinning insanely because Mika comes up on random on your computer so you start singing and then your Mum shouts at you becasue she's watching telly.

-When you start making tons of sub-folders for all of your Mika pics so you can find them easier - oh and have about 5% of your memory left because of all the Mika pics.

-People ask you if you own any other cd's apart from LICM

-You spend all day searching for new pics that you haven't seen before

-You go to bed with him on your mind and wake up with him still there!!! (bloody Mika!!)

-Your kid's even know all the word's to his song's as they hear them so much

-All you most listened too songs on you ipod are Mika, and when you print off pics of him to stick all over your room

-You can't seem to live a day without stopping by the MFC

-You check all the magazines in the shops and newspapers at home, to get your little snippet of news about him

-Your parents ALWAYS need to mention how obsessed you're with mika to their friends or my friends

-You always look at men with curly hair.

-People have an urge to send you to a mental hospital from your reaction to hearing him on the radio.

i have mika fever coz all of the above happened to me! :roftl:

this is brilliant!!

me tooo! all of the above happened to me-now I'm forever lost in Mika!!

You know you're a Mika fan when you see LICM in the store and even though you have it you have the impulse to buy it again.

:lmao: or when you see it and go up and move it to maore obvious place, so that you can see the lovely colours more clearly:naughty:

oh and when you buy all the singles even though you have the album, just to get the extra songs, and to help Mika work his way up the charts:naughty:

Hey Mika you're so fine,

You're so fine

You blow my mind,

Hey Mika

Oh Mika what a pity,

You can't understand,

Can't you understand.

:shocked: I like this version!!!:naughty: It fits so right!

:lmao: or when you see it and go up and move it to maore obvious place, so that you can see the lovely colours more clearly:naughty:

oh and when you buy all the singles even though you have the album, just to get the extra songs, and to help Mika work his way up the charts:naughty:

or when you actually do buy them again-just in case the ones you have get worn out from being played too much!! yes did it!

or when you want to post 'yet another' comment on Mika's my space about how awesome he is, and they tell you that you are 'flooding the comments, give someone else a chance'!!!-no way-how rude!!

yes -brilliant ! can I ask a question?? I've never been in a'fanclub' , first time..is it normal in other 'clubs' with other arb singers, to have so much love for the person?? and to be so crazy and loose your mind??? like I have over gorgeous Mr Mika?? luv luv Mika!!!!!

ha, well most fan clubs are obsessed with who they are a fan of, but the MFC may be a lttle mose obsessive than the average fan club, but its all good...:insane:

We are all crazy about Mika, so you'll fit in well:wink2:

yes -brilliant ! can I ask a question?? I've never been in a'fanclub' , first time..is it normal in other 'clubs' with other arb singers, to have so much love for the person?? and to be so crazy and loose your mind??? like I have over gorgeous Mr Mika?? luv luv Mika!!!!!

This is my first time in a fan club for a singer. Even though I always loved Abba, Queen, The Bee Gees The Beach Boys and The Pet Shop Boys, Mika is the only singer/songwriter to inspire me to join a fan club.

I used to be a Trekkie! I can tell you they go just as nuts over their favourite characters, episodes, etc. They know everything there is to know about each series, and everything about the characters lives.

So it was not strange coming on here, for me. I often think that Mika is larger than life, like a character from a TV series, with special powers, and bionic vocal chords, etc.

So this fan club is quite normal, by my standards of normal, which isn't normal anyway!

...when you become ecstatic about hearing his song on the radio, even when you could listen to it on your ipod just as easily

...every time you hear someone say "hey" you say "whats the big idea?"