You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the exact same problem. I tell people IM NOT ASKIGN YOU TO LISTEN TO HIM, OR EVEN CARE, but I do, so leave it be!

MIKA IS AMAZING< IT MAKES ME FREAK OUT!

You know your a mika fan when you have developed the thread liek the one in my signature (wow, terrible advertisement. I will not grown up to be a saleslady, i can promise that! XD ) SEE BELOW

;D

GUYS, I NEED SOME HELP WITH MY "EXPERIEMENT"!

LOLLIPOP GIRL IS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE..... OF A STORY WHICH NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED!

Help me out by adding your input to the story so I can finish it! I hope to send it to Mika for his birthday through one of the threads about his b-day gifts.

ALL INFO POSTED IN MY THREAD, THE LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE!

HELP US OUT, GUYS! (By us, Me, carvelpennimanXD and LOLLIPOP GIRL!-Obviously the real one)

You know you're a Mika fan when you send your sister the Youtube clip of Mika dancing and the song gets stuck in her head so she starts singing "Big Girl" and my brother walks in and asks her: "Oh, a Mika fan, are you?"

:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when MFC logs you out randomly (:sneaky2:) and when you go to log in again, you realise you've forgotten your password because you haven't logged out of MFC since the day you joined :roftl:

Took me a couple of tries there...

You know you're a Mika fan when MFC logs you out randomly (:sneaky2:) and when you go to log in again, you realise you've forgotten your password because you haven't logged out of MFC since the day you joined :roftl:

Glad to see you're still with us!:sweatdrop::naughty:

About the logging out, what you are saying is that this is a quite new thing then!

It's slowly driving me crazy...

Haha, maybe that's why MFC have been so quiet lately, people get logged out all the time and the evening goes by when they are running around going through all their stuff trying to remember their password!

:taz:

You know you're a Mika fan when MFC logs you out randomly (:sneaky2:) and when you go to log in again, you realise you've forgotten your password because you haven't logged out of MFC since the day you joined

I had that too:lmfao: That's sooo annoying!

I named my bicycle Humphrey, and I say 'Humphrey, we're leaving' every time I go to school or what ever with my bicycle :naughty:

You give your bicycle a name?:lmfao:

You know your a Mika fan when you do this:

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Abraham Lincoln has GREAT TASTE!!!

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

That's funny:lmao:

Abraham Lincoln has GREAT TASTE!!!:wub2:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

:roftl: :roftl:

So funny! :lmao:

oh and I love your signature!

HA! I love your sig. too! Very funny.

Are yout too really twins? yOu seem to always be on together, its got to be great to have some one as great of a Mika fan as you are!

that sounds really cute! :wub2:

thanks!

I dont really have anyone who is a fan. I have one friend, but she isnt as crazy as i am (dont tell her I said that!)

I mean, Im always tlaking about him and everything. People get so annoyed with me becuase night and day its ALL MIKA, ALL THE TIME!

Today we were in lunch, some girl was like He is so cute inn that shirt! (talking about some guy, I think it was justin TImberlake EWWW)

I just turned over, looking dremaily into space. "MIKA IS SO CUTE IN WHATEVER HE WEARS!!!"

Her: Will u stop talking about him? What are you going to marry the guy?

Me: Why? Want an invitation?

Her: This soup is so amazing!

Me: Mika's face is so amazing!

Its little conversations like that that make my day easier!

XD

you know you're a Mika fan, when random workmates send you a short message when they sit at home and "Lollipop" is on TV. they feel like telling you that.

lol even if a song comes on the radio i get a message lol!

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Abraham Lincoln has GREAT TASTE!!!:wub2:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

thats legend!!!:roftl:

HA! I love your sig. too! Very funny.

Are yout too really twins? yOu seem to always be on together its got to be great to have some one as great of a Mika fan as you are!

Yeah we are really twins. Actually we are 21 (almost 22) year old identical twins. It is fun that we both are in love with Mika and his music. We are definately his #1 twin fans (that may start a fight). We are at our cousins house sitting and we have some free time. So we are drawing cartoons of Luke ande Saranayde for IngievV for the trophy project. We always sign together and share an account. If we didn't post together, then you all would probably be reading two of the same posts.:roftl:

That. Is. Sexy.

hahahahaha

ABE IS A BABE

Very nice work girls :naughty::roftl::thumb_yello:

:punk:

Abe is a Babe. That's great.

lol even if a song comes on the radio i get a message lol!

thats legend!!!:roftl:

That's Legend! Haha, we are laughing right now. That is such a funny saying.

Love to you all!

The Meyer Twins

Yeah we are really twins. Actually we are 21 (almost 22) year old identical twins. It is fun that we both are in love with Mika and his music. We are definately his #1 twin fans (that may start a fight). We are at our cousins house sitting and we have some free time. So we are drawing cartoons of Luke ande Saranayde for IngievV for the trophy project. We always sign together and share an account. If we didn't post together, then you all would probably be reading two of the same posts.:roftl:

I've always been fascinated by identical twins! one day I saw this TV show with twin girls and one could actually read what the other one's mind :shocked:

HAHA! Thanks guys! It's so fun to do stuff out of the ordinary!

Celien, thats cool that you like our sig. We love that clip of Mika from So You Think You Can Dance.

yes, I saw that video! I like it too :thumb_yello:

As of today, SYRUP and FRENCH TOAST

makes me think of him becuase I was watching my LICM dvd today as I was eating french toast sticks adn syrup (I know, not the healthiest food, but whatever!)

I was watching his acoustic version of LOVE TODAY.

Seeing him hit all those notes, hearing his voice and seeing his awesome hair bounce when he played.................

Somehow I lost track of everythign and when the song ended, I realized that I had let syrup drip off the stick i was holding onto the table ALL OVER and nearly my pants!

AMAZING WHAT WATCHING MIKA CAN DO!

I've always been fascinated by identical twins! one day I saw this TV show with twin girls and one could actually read what the other one's mind :shocked:

Haha. That is always a question that we get a lot. Can we read each others' minds and if we can feel each others' pain. No we can't. As for reading each others' minds, sometimes we finish each others' sentences and think the same things. That would be cool if we could read each others' mind and we could be like twin super heroes or something.

We like the same things and we love it that we both love Mika and other music groups. We share the same hobbies, and same college major. It's fun. Wow, we wrote like a whole friggin' book.:roftl:

Haha. That is always a question that we get a lot. Can we read each others' minds and if we can feel each others' pain. No we can't. As for reading each others' minds, sometimes we finish each others' sentences and think the same things. That would be cool if we could read each others' mind and we could be like twin super heroes or something.

We like the same things and we love it that we both love Mika and other music groups. We share the same hobbies, and same college major. It's fun. Wow, we wrote like a whole friggin' book.:roftl:

well that's not too bad. I wish I had someone I could share all those things with :wub2: