LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're a Mika fan when...

you internet wasn't working and your mom called up the company and the whole time she was on the phone, you were getting worried that you wouldn't be able to go on the MFC...

You know you're a Mika fan when...

you internet wasn't working and your mom called up the company and the whole time she was on the phone, you were getting worried that you wouldn't be able to go on the MFC...

yep, been there.

you know you're a mika fan when...

you realize that when you sing (or attempt to sing) "killer queen" you do it the way mika did in that interview. the lyrics are wrong, but that was the first time i heard the song, so i think it'd be hard to change now. :bleh:

at about 3:30 http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GOQ1PVWYif8

yep, been there.

you realize that when you sing (or attempt to sing) "killer queen" you do it the way mika did in that interview. the lyrics are wrong, but that was the first time i heard the song, so i think it'd be hard to change now. :bleh:

at about 3:30 http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GOQ1PVWYif8

When my mom was on the phone with the guy she told him that she needed the computer fixed because her daughter (me) needed the computer for homework *coughMFCchough*

That video is great:thumb_yello:

LMAO!

Haley and Megan, that was great! Did you leave it on him or was it just to take the picture?

No, we took it off. It's kind of a historical monument, and since there aren't much Mika fans in our town, they would know who did it, haha. Didn't want to leave a perfectly good flashing heart, even for Abe Lincoln.:roftl:

oh I wanted to watch that match but I didn't have time.

I'm gonna watch your vids now

i'm not into tennis that much but whenever federer plays against nadal i'm watching, u can be sure that's gonna be a good game. plus with my sister as a fan it's always a lot of fun, screaming and everything :naughty:

I named my bicycle Humphrey, and I say 'Humphrey, we're leaving' every time I go to school or what ever with my bicycle :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

the journalists are laughing non stop :roftl:

I've got to find some time to watch Roland Garros

you know you're a mika fan when your friends think about you during the beginning of "what happens in vegas" (it starts with GK) and you're not even at the movie...

you know you're a Mika fan when at the movies while chosing what to watch u go for 'what happens in Las Vegas' just coz u know GK is played there :naughty:

you call your friends:(girls) Grace Kelly,Big girl,lollipogirl,mrs.brown,girl next door...:naughty:

(boys)mr.brown,mika,big boy,johnny....

:roftl:

what do they think about that?

You know you're a mikafan when you have to go to the doctor for an injection and you think of mika. I was a bit scared but I was thinking of the big girl video where mika dances and so I wasn't thinking to the injection at all and I almost haven't felt it :) First time I smiled while I was at the doctor's :D

You know you're a mikafan when you have to go to the doctor for an injection and you think of mika. I was a bit scared but I was thinking of the big girl video where mika dances and so I wasn't thinking to the injection at all and I almost haven't felt it :) First time I smiled while I was at the doctor's :D

Ahhh!!! thats a good idea!!! I have to get a shot next tuesday because i'm working at a zoo for the summer. I HATE needles. I have been freaking out since i found out about this yesterday. i reallly really hate getting shots more than almost anything. (barely an overstatement.) I'm really nervous, perhaps they'll let me listen to my ipod....

i'm such a freak lol.

Ahhh!!! thats a good idea!!! I have to get a shot next tuesday because i'm working at a zoo for the summer. I HATE needles. I have been freaking out since i found out about this yesterday. i reallly really hate getting shots more than almost anything. (barely an overstatement.) I'm really nervous, perhaps they'll let me listen to my ipod....

i'm such a freak lol.

ooo i just got my shots today!:thumbdown: it was the worst two shots i've ever had. one time i had 5 shots in one arm! and these two still hurt worse then all of them put together!:boxed: well i did get a milkshake afterwards! :bleh: although, i didn't think about mika, i wish i would've. it probably wulda helped:naughty:

ooo i just got my shots today!:thumbdown: it was the worst two shots i've ever had. one time i had 5 shots in one arm! and these two still hurt worse then all of them put together!:boxed: well i did get a milkshake afterwards! :bleh: although, i didn't think about mika, i wish i would've. it probably wulda helped:naughty:

ah, i got two shots yesteday, and i have to take stupid gardasil next week. it hurts like hell:thumbdown:

Ahhh!!!! This is not helping!! honestly,i have nightmares about having shots. thats how pathetic it is. I don't know why, i've never had a particularly horrible experience, and i'm usually okay with paint. but i get so nervous beforehand!

oi

lol. i am the biggest baby when it comes to shots. i cant even hear someone getting a shot on tv. but dont worry. its not the actual needle that hurts. i mean, it hurts for a second, but they put lots of cold spray on it. its just that the night of the shot and the next day, your arms are sore

i dont think im the best person to give you this advice:naughty:

Ahhh!!!! This is not helping!! honestly,i have nightmares about having shots. thats how pathetic it is. I don't know why, i've never had a particularly horrible experience, and i'm usually okay with paint. but i get so nervous beforehand!

oi

DOnt worry. I have a pathological fear of shots. I have to have a special doctor who specializes in patients with pahtological fears to give them to me. She goes through this big process. I usually pass out anyway ;D IF anyone even touches me inside my elbow (where they draw blood) i get queasy and cant handle it!

I once, when I was about 12, had to get a blood sample. I had such a panic attack that they had to hold me to the table,I had to have one nurse on each leg, one on my arm adn one give me the shot! I FELT LIKE A NUTCASE!

lol, and I haev had that shot aswell, it doesnt hurt afterwards as much so but the injection does sting a little. I need to stop talking about this, i am getting sick! HA! Such a personal story!

;D

lol. i am the biggest baby when it comes to shots. i cant even hear someone getting a shot on tv. but dont worry. its not the actual needle that hurts. i mean, it hurts for a second, but they put lots of cold spray on it. its just that the night of the shot and the next day, your arms are sore

i dont think im the best person to give you this advice:naughty:

thaanx...haha, i always look away on TV too. i can watch somebody be cut open on a medical show, i can watch them pull out intestine and whatnot, but i cant watch them get a shot. messed up. i know lol.

DOnt worry. I have a pathological fear of shots. I have to have a special doctor who specializes in patients with pahtological fears to give them to me. She goes through this big process. I usually pass out anyway ;D IF anyone even touches me inside my elbow (where they draw blood) i get queasy and cant handle it!

I once, when I was about 12, had to get a blood sample. I had such a panic attack that they had to hold me to the table,I had to have one nurse on each leg, one on my arm adn one give me the shot! I FELT LIKE A NUTCASE!

lol, and I haev had that shot aswell, it doesnt hurt afterwards as much so but the injection does sting a little. I need to stop talking about this, i am getting sick! HA! Such a personal story!

;D

I'm not that bad (i think lol) but when i was little and had to get my blood drawn, i was the last patient, and the lady thought she could take me on my own, so everybody left. well...it ended up taking a little over and hour i think. in the end she gave the the ENTIRE roll of stickers lol.

Last one i had was tetnus one, that HURTS.

lol they just prick my finger for blood:naughty:

maybe for a sample, not for drawing blood. for that she stick an effing needle in your arm and LEAVE IT THERE! its traumatizing.

i think it's all the anticipation that gets me for these things though.like going on a huge roller coaster....only not quite so much funy:boxed:

You know you're a Mika fan when you don't do your homework because you spend all of your time on MFC :naughty:

yeahhh, about tht.

i've been trying to study a 4 page packet for my test tomorrow for the past, oh, 5 hours....

i'm tired now!

yeahhh, about tht.

i've been trying to study a 4 page packet for my test tomorrow for the past, oh, 5 hours....

i'm tired now!

Yea that's me like everyday :naughty:

Like now :lmfao:

You know you're a Mika fan when you don't do your homework because you spend all of your time on MFC :naughty:

I've got a Maths test today.. (it's 08:24 am here) I studied from 10 pm till 12 pm yesterday.. But I still don't get the point.. All because I didn't listen to the teacher but dreamed about Mika, and spent the whole day on MFC, instead of doing my maths.. :rolls_eyes: