You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

You know you're a mika fan if Mika can cheer you up, almost everytime when you feel bad.

That's true!

When I'm sad, I listen to LICM because it cheers me up

When I'm happy, I listen to LICM because it makes me happier

When I'm really happy I listen to LICM and it makes me really really happy... :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u knwo your a mika fan when you were bored and as u were doing your math homework on your bed, you wrote the lyrics to HOLY JOHHNY on the bottom of your left foot, and little hearts with MIKA in them on the right!

I cant watch his DVD anymore, it makes me depressed for the whole day because i relaize that even though i asked for Mika tickets for my graduation, i can never see him until he comes to the united states. Im so sad! I CANT BEAR THE WAIT!

Mika-unpatient! #1

That's true!

When I'm sad, I listen to LICM because it cheers me up

When I'm happy, I listen to LICM because it makes me happier

When I'm really happy I listen to LICM and it makes me really really happy... :D

God, it's so comforting to know I'm not insane after all!!! Exactly the same!!! Mika rocks our world!!:wub2:

God, it's so comforting to know I'm not insane after all!!! Exactly the same!!! Mika rocks our world!!:wub2:

Yes, that's so true! I really can't imagine a life without mika anymore!

You know you're a Mika fan, when you are writing down the name of a little girl, Mica, you think ohhh ohhh ohhh.

But, then as she spells it, there is an h at the end Micah, ohhh...

:roftl:

i love your sig!:mf_lustslow: esp. the second vid! it looks like he has the cutest twitch anyone could ever do.:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan, when you are writing down the name of a little girl, Mica, you think ohhh ohhh ohhh.

But, then as she spells it, there is an h at the end Micah, ohhh...

Oh my goodness!!! I volunteered at a daycare last summer and there was this little boy named Micah (obviously pronounced My-kah) but he was never there the 3 days I was.

But!!! There was this little girl that reminded me of Mika SO much. She was the cutest thing- curly hair and big, expressive eyes...sooooo cute.

You know you're a Mika fan if you have to make a 'flying thing' for school, and you made a hot air balloon. But not just a normal, no, the balloon you used is shape of a heart, and you wrote 'Love Today single, coming soon' on it, and you placed two carton people in it, one with brown, curly hair, lovely brown eyes, gorgeous smile.. and another one that looks exactly like you, holding the hand of the first.. :wub2: I did that.

You know you're a Mika fan if you have to make a 'flying thing' for school, and you made a hot air balloon. But not just a normal, no, the balloon you used is shape of a heart, and you wrote 'Love Today single, coming soon' on it, and you placed two carton people in it, one with brown, curly hair, lovely brown eyes, gorgeous smile.. and another one that looks exactly like you, holding the hand of the first.. :wub2: I did that.

:naughty: do you have pics??? i would love to see this!

It's live and acoustic Grace Kelly from Paris Feb 2007

thanks for the link, first time i see it and i love it. it actually managed to cheer me up a a bit after Poland's match. I'm still not happy but at leat i stopped crying.. first time i got so upset about a football game, dunno what is going on with me :boxed: anyway, thanks again for the vid!

You Know you're a Mika fan when:

every time you hear the sound of someone finishing their drink(like the begining of Big girl) yo say BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! (at least i do it :naughty:)

We work at our dads office during the summer and we had lunch yesterday and he got a diet coke and pizza. We started singing of course.:naughty:

We work at our dads office during the summer and we had lunch yesterday and he got a diet coke and pizza. We started singing of course.:naughty:

Awesome.

Whenever I go across the street for lunch and school and buy pizza...guess what I always order. And guess which song I sing all the way back across the street?

every time you hear the sound of someone finishing their drink(like the begining of Big girl) yo say BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! (at least i do it :naughty:)

i was liteally about to put the exact same thing, that's why i came to this thread then i read that!!

my sis was slurping her root beer float in the car, and i was just singin along in my head:naughty:

That is classic. We always do that too!

iadoremika, that's awesome that you order that! It's weird that a couple of years ago, Diet Coke and Pizza didn't have this effect on us. haha. Now it goes together like Spaghetti and Meatballs! :mf_rosetinted:

That is classic. We always do that too!

iadoremika, that's awesome that you order that! It's weird that a couple of years ago, Diet Coke and Pizza didn't have this effect on us. haha. Now it goes together like Spaghetti and Meatballs! :mf_rosetinted:

You guys are so right!!!