LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am studying Latin at the moment, I've got a test in two days :bleh:

ooo, yea i'm taking latin 'for fun' online right now and i'm complety stuck! i'm trying to learn dative in the first declension, and i'm sooo lost!:shocked:

You know, the best part is that it fits him like a glove!!!!!

doesn't it, it's just perfect!!

when your boss offer you one of his daughter's magazine because there is something written about MIKA in it ....:shocked:

that sounds ....weird...

anyway ...Thanks Master !

lol, that is pretty weird, but hey a free mika magazine right? which one was it?

ooo, yea i'm taking latin 'for fun' online right now and i'm complety stuck! i'm trying to learn dative in the first declension, and i'm sooo lost!:shocked:

Dative? that's not that really hard.. :naughty: I know the grammar when I learn it.. but when i have to translate some text I really don't remember a thing of it.. :blink:

And another thing: You know you're a mika fan when you are listening to Billy Brown on your mp3-player during your lessons, and everybodys staring at you, and you find out thats because you're singing BB verry loudly :roftl: BUT YOU DONT CARE COS YOURE LISTENING TO MIKAAA

I am studying Latin at the moment, I've got a test in two days :bleh:

QUOTE]

Good luck for your test! I had an exam like two weeks ago at university (I had to study Latin, cause I'm studying French and it's compulsory to learn Latin. Well, now it's over, phew:wink2:)... Grammar is nothing compared to translations lol:naughty:

QUOTE]

Good luck for your test! I had an exam like two weeks ago at university (I had to study Latin, cause I'm studying French and it's compulsory to learn Latin. Well, now it's over, phew:wink2:)... Grammar is nothing compared to translations lol:naughty:

i studied french for two years, but we only learn basics, i would LOVe to learn any lang. fluently:mf_lustlow:, i like latin, but no one speaks it,:thumbdown: i wish it could be rivived so people speak it around the world:naughty:

And another thing: You know you're a mika fan when you are listening to Billy Brown on your mp3-player during your lessons, and everybodys staring at you, and you find out thats because you're singing BB verry loudly :roftl: BUT YOU DONT CARE COS YOURE LISTENING TO MIKAAA

Ooh that's a regular thing with me and my friend Billy :naughty:

We share my phone because it has an awsome music player then we start yelling out the words in the middle of french :punk:

It's very fun :naughty:

Hey! I speak French, though I think I've understood some parts of what you said lol. I live near Basel, in a smal town called Moutier, but I speak French! I have never been to any Mika gigs, that's why I've opened the "gig frustrated" thread, check it out:wink2:I have only registered like two weeks ago, but I loooove Mika!! I'm so happy to talk to other Swiss fans, we're not many are we? Where do you live?:roftl:

oh sorry, i don't speak french, (we've got french at school, but it's so difficult to speak!). :)

anyway, swiss is swiss...no, we're not many!! i don't now exaclty how many...those who i know who are swiss are...ahm...only violetsky and now you;). but i think there are others too...

oh sry, i haven't seen your thread. oh, you have to go to a mika gig!!! hej, are you going to nyon? that's not so far away from you, is it?

i live in the romanish part of switzerland, grisons, engadin...maybe you know st.moritz? near there...

oh i think we all looooooove mika:D:D:D(how CAN'T we?? he's so amazing!!!! he's music seems so...perfect to me...it fits in all ways.)

oh sorry, i don't speak french, (we've got french at school, but it's so difficult to speak!). :)

anyway, swiss is swiss...no, we're not many!! i don't now exaclty how many...those who i know who are swiss are...ahm...only violetsky and now you;). but i think there are others too...

oh sry, i haven't seen your thread. oh, you have to go to a mika gig!!! hej, are you going to nyon? that's not so far away from you, is it?

i live in the romanish part of switzerland, grisons, engadin...maybe you know st.moritz? near there...

oh i think we all looooooove mika:D:D:D(how CAN'T we?? he's so amazing!!!! he's music seems so...perfect to me...it fits in all ways.)

Hey, I've heard we're like 5 Swiss blokes in here haha!! No, unfortunately, I can't go to the Paléo Festival, and I'm really gig frustrated about it:bleh:Are you going? Yeah, I know St-Moritz. Gotta say German is a hard language too... Swiss German, don't even try, I don't understand a word!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

You're a Mika fan when someone asks you what you want to be when you grow up and your answer is: Well it's kinda difficult, I'm having a hard time deciding between being a Lollipop girl or a Big Girl... :naughty:

Aw!

Wouldn't you like to be his background singer then?:wink2:

ooh it´s an amazing and brillant thread hahaha :roftl:

I love saying the word AMAZING

even more since I have heard mika :wub2:

Try brilliant!:thumb_yello: He says that too you know!

You know you're a Mika fan when you're the #1 most active user of the week on MFC :naughty:

How do you know that?:bleh:

lol, that is pretty weird, but hey a free mika magazine right? which one was it?

well yeah ..kinda weird ..but my boss is really cool and he likes Mika's music ..so..that's rock !

..It was an article in a french mag called "télé loisirs" in July last year . It wasn't a free mag though ...anyway I won't give it back to him!!:naughty:

:roftl: yeah it does..

i only have like maybe 200 but all of them taken by me so they don't even count

i think i have 5 from the concert.:boxed:

I didn't even notice Mika says amazing a lot because we say that a lot from where i am. it's brilliant that i don't here overused so i noticed that.

i think i have 5 from the concert.:boxed:

I didn't even notice Mika says amazing a lot because we say that a lot from where i am. it's brilliant that i don't here overused so i noticed that.

i used to leave my cam at home whenever i was going to gigs 'cause i thought it would distract me and i really didn't want to miss anything. but when i decided to take some pics at a u2 concert i realized how great it is to have some after the gig. then when i saw the killers i also made a few vids. now i always have my cam with me and i got used to taking pics and making vids during the gigs so i'm not really missing on anything. i'm multifunctional now :naughty: lol, after my first Mika gig i would watch my vids every they for a few weeks :roftl:

hello everybody!! :)

You know you're a Mika fan when you're the #1 most active user of the week on MFC :naughty:

jaja wow BRILLANT :roftl: jaja

congratulation!! :thumb_yello:

Try brilliant! He says that too you know!

oh if I start to say it, I won´t stop it! :P jaja

my fav is delicious

I don´t remember mika saying this word but I can imagine him with his voice when he pronounces the letter s jja :roftl::wub2: