LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're a Mika fan when you something like this happens:

I was getting so bored in History and I had nearly no sleep the night before so I kinda fell asleep.... And then my teacher just shouted MIKA at me to make me wake up... :naughty:

I'm pretty much known to my teachers as the Mika obcessed artistic person now :naughty:

KPYTO!!! It means cool in Russian haha. So funny!!! I love your teacher!!:punk:

I was getting so bored in History and I had nearly no sleep the night before so I kinda fell asleep.... And then my teacher just shouted MIKA at me to make me wake up... :naughty:

I'm pretty much known to my teachers as the Mika obcessed artistic person now :naughty:

That's hilarious! I'm going to try not to talk about him at school so much, lest that happen to me too...

You know you're a Mika fan when... you leave Love Today on Live in Cartoon Motion up on your iPod, because you know that's what you'll want to listen to and watch when you get on the bus after your first day of school. :naughty:

Oh my god, that's awesome! :lol3:

I was getting so bored in History and I had nearly no sleep the night before so I kinda fell asleep.... And then my teacher just shouted MIKA at me to make me wake up...

That is friggin' hilarious. We are always getting that around our family. Our dad always does stuff like that.

Yus! She said next time she's gonna shout "Free Mika concert tickets!" At me :naughty:

Now that's just mean.:naughty:

Yus :das: That smiley is very freaky isn't it? :naughty:

:das: is one of our favorite smilies along with :wub2:

That is a clever teacher!:wink2:

And with a good sense of humour too!

Love it!:roftl:

OMG i can relate to about 97% of the stuff listed on ladygodivas post!! lol!!!

i HAVE become more attracted to colourful clothes! my mum thought i was seriously weird when i looked at some turquoise jeans when we went shopping!!

You know you're a Mika fan when... you leave your computer on all day, on mikasound.com, and refresh the page every hour so you can be 1st to comment on his blogs!! (i was 56th once, missed being 1st by like 0.000005seconds!!!!!)

OMG i can relate to about 97% of the stuff listed on ladygodivas post!! lol!!!

i HAVE become more attracted to colourful clothes! my mum thought i was seriously weird when i looked at some turquoise jeans when we went shopping!!

You know you're a Mika fan when... you leave your computer on all day, on mikasound.com, and refresh the page every hour so you can be 1st to comment on his blogs!! (i was 56th once, missed being 1st by like 0.000005seconds!!!!!)

Well, ahum, so you don't know when you have put a blog out there?:roftl::naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you go into a record store and spend about 5 minutes staring at the Mika section and grinning....:rolls_eyes:

Cause you have Mika sections in your record stores?:shocked:Here, you're really lucky if you find one LICM. Singles? Forget it!

You know you're a Mika fan when you go into a record store and spend about 5 minutes staring at the Mika section and grinning....:rolls_eyes:

Mika Section? :shocked: Here they put licm so far away that someone like me has to search for it like five minutes, just to put it somewere everyone can stare at it. And they have the dvd, but for the rest.. Didn't find any singles yet.. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika Section? :shocked: Here they put licm so far away that someone like me has to search for it like five minutes, just to put it somewere everyone can stare at it. And they have the dvd, but for the rest.. Didn't find any singles yet.. :mf_rosetinted:

i went to a shop a few days ago and they didn't even had LICM or the dvd :tears:

there are a few cd shops here, and there are two that have licm, as far as I know.. :mf_rosetinted:

or maybe they did have it where i've been but they've hidden it from me :roftl: i always put them on the front :blush-anim-cl:

Me too.. where everyone can stare at him. :naughty::das:

when i went to spain in december everyone knew me in the shops. i kept asking for the dvd, but it hadn't been released there yet. then i found here in january.

I found the dvd.. but not the money for it.. It's 23 euros here. :crybaby:

aww...i know it's pretty expensive. i got with approx. 20 euros. i made my dad buy it for me.

if i can find it cheaper now i could send it to you... though i guess you could get if from the internet at a lower price

aww...i know it's pretty expensive. i got with approx. 20 euros. i made my dad buy it for me.

if i can find it cheaper now i could send it to you... though i guess you could get if from the internet at a lower price

I guess so.. but the problem is I've only got 2 euros and 30 cents.. :naughty: