PLEASE READ: Forum Guidelines

dcdeb

RIGHT ON! . . . I guess, . . . seems terribly tedious . . .

I think it has to cover a lot of points, so people know exactly where

they stand - and for the smooth running of the forum, as much as

possible :thumb_yello:

Yes, that's it, Wendi -- I tried to make it more concise, but we

kept hearing how people wanted to KNOW EXACTLY what things were

and how things were done... so we put it all out there to make it as

clear as possible. :)

dcdeb

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really here... lurkhide.gif

Too late, you've been spotted. :devil::mf_rosetinted:

I refuse to accept defeat hmphmfc.gif

Hey! What did I tell you two? Shoo! :sneaky2:

Don't make me come over there... :naughty:

dcdeb

Hey! What did I tell you two? Shoo! :sneaky2:

Don't make me come over there... :naughty:

dcdeb

hide.gif

I'm not scared of you.

It's just theatrics, we agreed to disagree long ago. :fisch:

But by "come over there" do you mean to Oz? If so we'll keep it up. :naughty:

Yes, we had to agree to disagree, because I decided I liked you enough to not make a fool out of you when you're wrong:mf_rosetinted:

*keeps it up*

It's just theatrics, we agreed to disagree long ago. :fisch:

But by "come over there" do you mean to Oz? If so we'll keep it up. :naughty:

Yes, I know :) ... and I wish. One of these days...

dcdeb

hide.gif

I'm not scared of you.

Yes, we had to agree to disagree, because I decided I liked you enough to not make a fool out of you when you're wrong:mf_rosetinted:

*keeps it up*

So now we're going to need to agree to disagree on the reasons for our previous agreement to disagree? :fisch:

So now we're going to need to agree to disagree on the reasons for our previous agreement to disagree? :fisch:

But if we agree to disagree on our original agreement to disagree, we aren't resolving anything what-so-ever and we must resolve something for it to be a worthwhile debate. So we should agree to disagree that the original agreement to disagree was factual rather than logical. And our accord can be to agree that factual and logical are two different things.

But if we agree to disagree on our original agreement to disagree, we aren't resolving anything what-so-ever and we must resolve something for it to be a worthwhile debate. So we should agree to disagree that the original agreement to disagree was factual rather than logical. And our accord can be to agree that factual and logical are two different things.

I acquiesce.

(Simply because I have a headache. Is that factual or logical reason? :naughty:)

I acquiesce.

(Simply because I have a headache. Is that factual or logical reason? :naughty:)

It's a motivational reason, based on facts and is quite a logical solution :naughty:

Oh good grief. Do I have separate you two? :naughty:

(I'm channeling the spirit of my dad now...)

dcdeb

Ok, we've hijacked your thread long enough for our own amusement. Should we take it outside, Kelz? :naughty:

Behind the bike shed. 3:35pm. Bring a bandaid. YOU'LL NEED IT:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Oh good grief. Do I have separate you two? :naughty:

(I'm channeling the spirit of my dad now...)

dcdeb

:cool: Yes Deb ..... you see , they WERE separated at birth .... Only one of them thought it was logical ... & the other saw it as factual ..... thgayfight.gifUnknown-2.gif

:cool: Yes Deb ..... you see , they WERE separated at birth .... Only one of them thought it was logical ... & the other saw it as factual ..... thgayfight.gifUnknown-2.gif

HK, I hope you realise that by that point we were only pretending to disagree. :bleh:

Separated at birth 10 years apart. It's an implausible connechshuuuuuun, but that's ok 'cause we don't need to be rashuuuuuuuunal on the MFC, soon to be offishuuuuuuuul. (No guesses at which song I'm listening to. :naughty:)

HK, I hope you realise that by that point we were only pretending to disagree. :bleh:

Separated at birth 10 years apart. It's an implausible connechshuuuuuun, but that's ok 'cause we don't need to be rashuuuuuuuunal on the MFC, soon to be offishuuuuuuuul. (No guesses at which song I'm listening to. :naughty:)

Hahahaha .... yes Scutty I do realise about the implausible, irrashuuuuuuuunal offishuuuuuuuuul connechshhhhhhhhhnnn !!!!!!!! And may you always make beautiful .......... *zhhz* ....... :naughty: