sparkly1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caz = nickname for Caroline

Girl = cuz im like...a girl. :mf_rosetinted:

well i was in a chatroom with just the name "Caz" and someone started talking to me, but they thought I was a boy! :shocked: so I put "Girl" at the end to stop confusion ... and it kinda stuck really.

oh Avoca! I thought that was your real name lmao!

I've noticed the brits do that alot. You take the first syllable or letter of someone's name and add their 'z' or 'az'.

I used to have a friend from England who called me 'Saz'. She told everyone to call her Kaz (her name was Karin). We had a friend Melissa who she called 'Maz'.

I've noticed the brits do that alot. You take the first syllable or letter of someone's name and add their 'z' or 'az'.

I used to have a friend from England who called me 'Saz'. She told everyone to call her Kaz (her name was Karin). We had a friend Melissa who she called 'Maz'.

:roftl: I don't know if that's a Brit thing or just who you're friends with :roftl:

Caz = nickname for Caroline

Girl = cuz im like...a girl. :mf_rosetinted:

well i was in a chatroom with just the name "Caz" and someone started talking to me, but they thought I was a boy! :shocked: so I put "Girl" at the end to stop confusion ... and it kinda stuck really.

oh Avoca! I thought that was your real name lmao!

the mystery's solved :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

short stroy really my name is rosina...and im from new zealand (a kiwi)

actually most of my other names on other sites have been rather melloncolly, and the way mika's music made me feel was something very different....so I came up with kiwiRosina and then RosinaKiwi sounded a whole lot better in my head!

well my name is mary and my surname starts 'mac'

and so usually I'm missmarymac

(if any one knows that rhyme 'miss mary mac, all dressed in black [even though I don't really wear much black])

but I didn't think that would fit? and I use 17 for everything because it used to be my lucky number

but I felt like putting 1718 instead

so mac1718 ;)

plus it's kinda easy for me to remember.

:)

I'M CALLED MAZ! only I'm mary...

still yup I think it is a brit thing.

Miss Mary Mack, all dressed in black, with silver buttons all down her back.

She asked her mother for fifteen cents to see the elephants jump the fence.

They jumped so high, they touched the sky, and they never came back 'til the forth of July.

:cheerful_h4h: