Your MFC name

sparkly1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my name - not very original.

I don't normally use my real name on forums - not that I go on alot of forums lol

But I'm never that inventive with nicknames - usually takes me ages to decide on one - couldn't be bothered even to try and think of one and just went for my own name.

:)

Oh and Avoca I thought that was your real name too as it's so unusual lol

*Stupid*

• 4 months later...

BUMP! :fisch:

why i chose my name

well i couldnt think of anything, so mika-fan1001 was what i typed

and then i made another account and it was gonna be blue.eyed.cali.girl..... but i didnt. lol

and i would have done that bcuz ive got blue eyes,

and im from cali

and im a guy

lol

On other site's and forums i have the name cynash cyn from cynthia and ash from ashley my 2 daughters, but everyone tought hoy say it like Sinas so thats why i changed my name in Sinas:wink2: so not because i like to drink much sinas :roftl:

so... babuccia.. :naughty:

I don't know why.. :blink: I used to chat with latvian people and use it. It's a bit from my name too-baiba. one day just thought about this nick and i loved it:naughty:

lol, it sounds very russian to me, russian written in an italian way,lol...babuccia

wow your real name is baiba? very cool!!

lol, it sounds very russian to me, russian written in an italian way,lol...babuccia

wow your real name is baiba? very cool!!

hehe.. yeah, italians have told me about that:naughty: But why russian? (i know russian.. do you mean like babusja:roftl: or something?!)

Yes it's Baiba (and friends call me bab,or just babe:naughty:) Thanks:blush-anim-cl:

Mine's easy. My name is Kelly. My friends call me Kelz or Kelzy.. some call me Melz or Melzy now too thanks to MFC.. :roftl:

And, yeah, I don't mind if people just say Kelz. :wink2:

but you mean...you mean like kelly osbourne?:floor:

i didnt no kelzy was a nick for kelly, i quite like kelz with a z, though i pronounce it kelss since i love that sound,lol

hehe.. yeah, italians have told me about that:naughty: But why russian? (i know russian.. do you mean like babusja:roftl: or something?!)

Yes it's Baiba (and friends call me bab,or just babe:naughty:) Thanks:blush-anim-cl:

yeah i meat like babusja,lol, but i just the the name, not sure what it means:roftl: can u xplain me?

baiba sounds so nice, like a big balloon you no or somthing

yeah i meat like babusja,lol, but i just the the name, not sure what it means:roftl: can u xplain me?

baiba sounds so nice, like a big balloon you no or somthing

hahahaha babusja means something like old women :lmao: don't call me babusja:roftl:

thanks, ok, have about pink baloon?!:naughty:

And how about your name?:bleh:

I don't even like my real neme- Daniela so really dunno why i registered similar on MFC-Daniella and 92 bcs i am born that year:rolls_eyes:

But i wouldn't change it bcs mika (probably) knows me after that my name:wub2:

Im just sorry bcs i wasn't creative :thumbdown: as i can be:naughty:

I never saw this thread till today!

(I actually run a business with my user name!!)

And the reason for the name is that we often have strong typhoons in Japan, and after the terrible rain and wind ends, the sky is the most amazing blue. Something positive!

And in my particular work, people have a lot of problems, which we work to overcome, and then they will get the happy outcome...the blue sky....sort of....

Even my house is painted an amazing blue!:wink2:

And some would say appropriately, my intials on MFC often get shortened to BS. Because I can be full of it.:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha babusja means something like old women :lmao: don't call me babusja:roftl:

thanks, ok, have about pink baloon?!:naughty:

And how about your name?:bleh:

okay old woman!! i actually thought it meant sothg else:naughty:

mine is such a bore you no, boring to death...i wish id have another one like pinkjellytongue or anything else,lol

but you mean...you mean like kelly osbourne?:floor:

i didnt no kelzy was a nick for kelly, i quite like kelz with a z, though i pronounce it kelss since i love that sound,lol

:bleh::naughty:

Did you ever see Kelly Osbourne in Japan special that was on TV. I didn't like her at all until I saw that. She was hilarious and whiney.

But anyway, Yes, Kelzzzzzzzzzz.. emphasis on the "z" :thumb_yello:

Now, where did you get your user name from? :fisch:

I don't even like my real neme- Daniela so really dunno why i registered similar on MFC-Daniella and 92 bcs i am born that year:rolls_eyes:

But i wouldn't change it bcs mika (probably) knows me after that my name:wub2:

Im just sorry bcs i wasn't creative :thumbdown: as i can be:naughty:

lol, well i think thats actually very conceptual to put the year of your birth besides your name, in a place where we all have pseudos you have your real

name and your real date of birth, thats pretty creative to me

okay old woman!! i actually thought it meant sothg else:naughty:

mine is such a bore you no, boring to death...i wish id have another one like pinkjellytongue or anything else,lol

nooo.. :lmao:

is that your real name?:naughty:

pinkjellytongue suits you :roftl:

lmao

come on.

no your right after all, it suits me so much better than "pam travers" lol, i wanted to be like "oh look im so clever i use a pseudo as a pseudo" i cant help i always play that game with a friend, we always call ourselves by old real names or pseudos of writers and stuff...so pamela travers is the PSEUDO of an australian ( like you) novelist who is "popularly remembered for her series of children's novels about mystical nanny Mary Poppins"

what a drag, really,lol

lmao

come on.

no your right after all, it suits me so much better than "pam travers" lol, i wanted to be like "oh look im so clever i use a pseudo as a pseudo" i cant help i always play that game with a friend, we always call ourselves by old real names or pseudos of writers and stuff...so pamela travers is the PSEUDO of an australian ( like you) novelist who is "popularly remembered for her series of children's novels about mystical nanny Mary Poppins"

what a drag, really,lol

Hey! Not a drag at all. I think it's a great idea for forum names. She was very talented. I read that she didn't like the movie version though.

And I guess being Australian has it's perks :wink2::naughty: