Hi MIKA FANS

Alysia_Adams

Hello to all you crazy obsessed Mika fans out there! Well....I have been a FAN of Mika for a long time and now I am an official member! My mom is the biggest Mika fan there is! She forces us to listen to Mika EVERYTIME we go somewhere! And she makes us watch the dvd almost everyweekend! My mom saw Mika in New York City but I did not get to go with her :thumbdown:

Mika needs to come back to Florida cause my mom is going to take me when he does! Well HELLO to all the Mika fans and I would like to give a BIG shout out ot my mother HollyD! :punk:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all you crazy obsessed Mika fans out there! Well....I have been a FAN of Mika for a long time and now I am an official member! My mom is the biggest Mika fan there is! She forces us to listen to Mika EVERYTIME we go somewhere! And she makes us watch the dvd almost everyweekend! My mom saw Mika in New York City but I did not get to go with her :thumbdown:

Mika needs to come back to Florida cause my mom is going to take me when he does! Well HELLO to all the Mika fans and I would like to give a BIG shout out ot my mother HollyD! :punk:

You're mom is Holly? Cool!:roftl: