What makes you the way you are?

CazGirl

Mika said "if anything, I'm gonna be myself times a hundred" and says Big Girl and Grace Kelly are about being yourself and being comfortable with who you are.

I'll go first.

What makes me unique?

- I have odd coloured hair which I used to get picked on for. Truth is, i LOOOOOVE my hair colour and wouldn't dye it for anything!

- I'm short. I'm only 5 foot and shorter than Cherisse lol, and sometimes it's a disadvantage but other times a good thing!

- My bubbly personality! I'm generally a happy person with a tendancy to daydream and have a constant smile on my face. I view the world in Cartoon Motion (no seriously, I do) and try to have as much fun as possible, and try to keep my childhood alive!

- I'm a trustworthy person who understands and respects confidentiality and am more than happy to spare some of my time to listen to other people's problems. I enjoy helping people in any way I can and I CAN take things seriously.

- I am quite a deep person and I think a hell of a lot

- I am a lover of foreign music, Japanese being my favourite!

- I can't stand spelling mistakes, they make me cringe.

- Being able to stand up for myself and not conform to other people's ideas of perfection, staying true to myself

- the ability to laugh at myself

thats all I can think of....

what are your strong qualities?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes me the way that I am? A few things I can think of...

- There are a number of things that make me a very adamant non-conformist. The most important being the fact that I was home-schooled up until I attended college, I am a virgin remaining that way until I get married, and I am very proud of my religious beliefs while also endeavoring to reflect that in my everyday behavior.

- I am a smart BLONDE. And I thank you. *snaps*

- I am a little bit below 5ft. At times it can be an incredibly frustrating thing...especially when other people cannot get around the fact that I am a short 23 year old. But I don't care because I make up for my height in other ways. I can just remind myself of what my boyfriend always says, which is "You're sweet and petite!"

- I come from a close-knit family and that plays a huge part in the way that I am. My family members are truly my best friends and I wouldn't have that any other way.

- I am music-loving, concert-going fiend and you all already know the music that I love is a lot of what I am about!

- I am a forgiving and compassionate person. My parents always tell me that my compassionate side is both my best and worst quality. Best because I tend to want to help people in any way that I can....and worst because I open myself up for other people's problems and I let my guard down easily.

- I am obsessive about a few things in particular and to control that "obsessive" behavior, I make up little projects to keep myself busy.

Errrr....that's all for now. :)

hmm... let me think...

-I think I'm trustworthy and I never tell secrets I'm not supposed to :mf_rosetinted:

-I love foreign languages and I hate it when people refuse to speak another language than their mothertongue!

-can't stand spelling mistakes either

-I am ambitious, but also very lazy, which isn't always easy to combine :naughty:

-I actually always try to please everybody and if there's a problem, I always wonder first if it's not my fault

-I'm life loving, but at moments I can be in a very bad temper

-I have strong feelings about some things and stick to them

-I laugh a lot even when I'm not supposed to

-I am a very passionate person that's why I easily have obsessions with some things

-oh yeah and I have white skin in my mouth :naughty:

Mika said "if anything, I'm gonna be myself times a hundred" and says Big Girl and Grace Kelly are about being yourself and being comfortable with who you are.

I'll go first.

What makes me unique?

- I have odd coloured hair which I used to get picked on for. Truth is, i LOOOOOVE my hair colour and wouldn't dye it for anything!

- I'm short. I'm only 5 foot and shorter than Cherisse lol, and sometimes it's a disadvantage but other times a good thing!

- My bubbly personality! I'm generally a happy person with a tendancy to daydream and have a constant smile on my face. I view the world in Cartoon Motion (no seriously, I do) and try to have as much fun as possible, and try to keep my childhood alive!

- I'm a trustworthy person who understands and respects confidentiality and am more than happy to spare some of my time to listen to other people's problems. I enjoy helping people in any way I can and I CAN take things seriously.

- I am quite a deep person and I think a hell of a lot

- I am a lover of foreign music, Japanese being my favourite!

- I can't stand spelling mistakes, they make me cringe.

- Being able to stand up for myself and not conform to other people's ideas of perfection, staying true to myself

- the ability to laugh at myself

thats all I can think of....

what are your strong qualities?

Most of your qualities I've got too, bur of course there are differences

- In stead of being short, I'm tall. I'm 1.81m which is about 5,94 feet. It's impossible to buy pants that are long enough.

- Most of the times I'm a happy and positvie person, bu I've to deal wits being ill and I'm not able to work for over four years now, and that sometimes takes away the positive look on the world. When I feel down, everything's black and I feel really bad. But those moods dissapear very soon most of the times.

- I just couldn't live without music. I think that's the most important thing in my life, sounds strange but it is. Music can give me the strength to carry on, to keep on fighting when everything's going wrong and the whole world seems to be against you. I like very different kinds of music, from classical music to heavy metal. I can't listen to techno and that kind of noise. The most important music is U2, I started to listen to it when I was an eight year old girl and I still listen to them every single day. I can't even say which song I like most. Besides U2 there are Snow Patrol and Mika of course.

- I love to make music myself. I play the guitar and clarinet. I'm completely in love with the variety of sounds you can make on the clarinet. And when I'm upset or frustrated, there's no better way to get rid off it than playing guitar with overdrive:punk:

- I love animals, and do own my own little zoo:naughty: I've got fancy rats, a feret, cats, pet chickens:naughty: , mice, gerbils, a hamster and fishes. When I've got my own place I'll take care of a dog:wub2: It's 11 years since they passed away and I still miss them....

- I've got a strange taste of humour, most people can't understand it. Fortunately my dad and bf got the same, dark and contemptuous humour.

I guess there are more things which make me unique, but these are most obviously.

Thanks Caz...we actually sound fairly similar in a few ways...for sure with our height and I tend to be rather bubbly as well. :)

And I do agree with your comment about virginity. I'm very proud about keeping mine and am glad that my two sisters are the same way!

Thanks Caz...we actually sound fairly similar in a few ways...for sure with our height and I tend to be rather bubbly as well. :)

And I do agree with your comment about virginity. I'm very proud about keeping mine and am glad that my two sisters are the same way!

I've never had a boyfriend so I've had no choice but to keep mine unless I go out on a "complete-whore-spree" :roftl: :roftl:

Im me, because the world is against me. All I have left is me faith the Goblins

awwww EnFa :tears:

It's good to see you back!

it sounds a little weird to me. I don't know anyone who wants to keep the virginity until the wedding. but I admire you for sticking to your principles!

LOL Caz...I getcha. Thankfully I have a bf that is content to wait until we get married. He's been patient for the last (nearly) two years!

it sounds a little weird to me. I don't know anyone who wants to keep the virginity until the wedding. but I admire you for sticking to your principles!

I used to think like that myself but slowly changed my mind. I don't know why, I just got older and my views changed.

an old friend of mine described it to me in a really nice way "I think giving your husband your virginity would be the best wedding present you could ever give."

In a nice, "two become one", sensual, romantic and loving way, of course lol!

B] I view the world in Cartoon Motion (no seriously, I do)[/b]

me too!! ( and I thought I was the only one ! :biggrin2: )

Im not back.

Virginity? I know a great bunch of atheist who kept their virginity really long. Like, seriously long. We can do it too. Because some feel like it.

I can't really put a finger on why Im me. But Im lovely :wub2:

You are here, are you not? :naughty:

and OH MY BLOODY LORD. I have only JUST realised that the eye in your avatar is Mika's!!! And you've had that avatar for HOW LONG?!?!?!? :doh:

I know you're lovely sweetheart :wub2:

did you ever finish that Love Today fanvid?

Um, yeah, anybody is capable of keeping their virginity, Enfa.....

Haha, wasn't meant like that :wink2: It is just because me and some friends talked about it recently. Woops!

It was just because you guys talked about it was because of religion, and I just felt like adding something.. From me :wub2: A little bit of love here on the falling rope. Or what it's called.

I understand what you mean. :) Although I don't think I ever made the implication that only religious people keep their virginity. The fact that I am saving mine is clearly for my own personal reasons and I speak for no one else.

I sort of wonder why I can't ever bring this topic up w/o being jumped on in one way or another. :-S

You are here, are you not? :naughty:

and OH MY BLOODY LORD. I have only JUST realised that the eye in your avatar is Mika's!!! And you've had that avatar for HOW LONG?!?!?!? :doh:

I know you're lovely sweetheart :wub2:

did you ever finish that Love Today fanvid?

No, Im not :naughty: Actually, Im watching stupid videos, and I have no idea what Im writing. Just adding stuff here and there, making myself sound like an idiot :thumb_yello:

Jep, It's Mika. The pic is more than a year old :roftl:

And nope. :naughty:

What makes me me:

I've had my hair almost every color of the rainbow. Right now I'm in my boring, natural black phase because I dyed it for my sister's wedding in December and have been too lazy to do anything else with it. For a couple years, I was just sort of "the girl with the hair," or "HEY, you with the hair."

My mom's pretty much the most amazing person in the world. I'm very close with her, and I'm thankful for that.

I'm from a very German area of Pennsylvania, so most of the people here speak PA Dutch, and at night they run 'Deutsche Welle' (German Wave, basically the news in German) on TV. This is why lots of people outside of the area can't understand some of the things I say when I talk, such as "How 'bout vonst naw?", "Prit near all.", and "outten the lights, vill ya naw?"

I understand what you mean. I don't think I ever made the implication that only religious people keep their virginity. The fact that I am saving mine is clearly for my own personal reasons and I speak for no one else.

I sort of wonder why I can't ever bring this topic up w/o being jumped on in one way or another. :-S

Im not jumping you! I think it's cool! Better than ending up doing something really stupid and immature at a way too young age :thumb_yello: